The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
User avatar
Chocolat
Posts: 10053
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:52 am
Location: Sleepy Hollow
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Chocolat » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:11 am

:agreesign: Just when you've thought you've seen it all....we get another video.
Does anyone know who released this video or where it originated?
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

User avatar
Moonbeam
Posts: 2023
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm
Location: Neverland
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Moonbeam » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:14 am

I don't know if this has been discussed here. It is revealing to watch 'Overhaulin' season 9 episode 1, named 'In Too Depp'. Interestingly, I found it difficult to find the full show online, but do so if you can. It is disgusting to watch her, but I did.
Johnny has tricked scamber into believing that her mustang was stolen, when in truth, he had it totally overhauled. He was helped by her father.
When she heard that it was stolen, she said that her father should have punched the shop owner more than once, which was the pretense. She began demanding that the police find her car with lots of foul bleeped language and a rude flip off.
When the ruse was up, she began hitting Johnny and her father. I must emphasize here that NO ABUSED PERSON would hit their abuser, even jokingly.
When the car was brought out, Johnny was praising the craftsmen for their work, after saying how much she deserved it. When his attention was on the crew, she seemed pissed that all the attention was not on her. She quickly rolled her eyes and moved quickly away from him.Later, she was seen manhandling Johnny, jerking his arm back and forth. Again, NOT the action of an ABUSED INDIVIDUAL!!
I found her body language quite telling and was uneasy, feeling that she was very much a :censored:

Many reports that I have read say that she is one of the most mean spirited 'celebrities' that these people have met.

Much of this info, I have gathered by reading twitter, although I am not a member. The members that I have read include Brian McPherson, Bette White, Kev McCarron, Rachel F, and many, many more of the 'Donut' crew of Johnny supporters. Mind you, these people are not blind followers of Johnny, rather, they are well read and up to date with the court records.

I find it disgusting that, right from the beginning of her marriage, she was seen sneaking Elon Musk, and what appears to be James Franco, into Johnny's penthouse late evenings, while Johnny was out of the country.

As previously mentioned, we now know from Johnny's deposition that scamber, upon being asked to sign a post nuptial agreement went into a violent rage and began throwing bottles at Johnny. One exploded, as we know, crushing the bone and severing the end of his finger.
Johnny told the attending doctor that it was an accident to hide her violence. The doctor said that the injury was obviously done with force (paraphrased). Scamber said such things as Johnny cut off his own finger and scrawled jealous epithets in blood and paint. VILE LIES!!! Interestingly, the handwriting looks more like hers, reference the 't' especially.
When Johnny flew back to the US for three surgeries culminating in him contracting MRSA three times that nearly killed him, I wonder, where was his wife?? Was she by his side helping him and caring for him?? NO! Wasn't that when Elon Musk flew to Australia and texted her wanting to meet up?? When she flew back to the US, was she a loving, caring wife to him, when he was sick, nearly dying?? NO!!
In fact, she later claimed that Johnny was under a doctor's care due to his drug addiction and alcohol abuse!! WHAT a despicable excuse for a human being!!

We have all now had the opportunity to read Johnny's deposition. We have read Johnny's truth of the violent abuse that he endured at her hands. Now, scamber has answered back in court documents. She has not refuted what he alleges, but instead tries to confuse people only by saying that Johnny got the 911 calls incorrect. She has admitted under oath to harming Johnny on multiple occasions, despite previously saying that she had only hit him once to protect her sister.

I find all of this highly disturbing, as many of you do, hearing of Johnny being violently harmed! I will be relieved when this gets resolved in a proper court of law.

I apologize at going on so long, but I am furious and absolutely LIVID!! I know that I have repeated certain things, but wished to make other points here, such as her not being by Johnny's side on the verge of death!!

I truly hope and pray that Johnny can find peace when all of this nastiness is finally over. God Bless him.
Last edited by Moonbeam on Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Moonbeam
Posts: 2023
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm
Location: Neverland
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Moonbeam » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:49 am

By the way, have you all seen the picture of scamber titled, 'No Ink Needed'? It is her shown punching with both fists, full of rings. It was in direct response to Johnny changing his knuckle tattoos from Slim to Scam. I find it particularly full of an underlying, hidden violence. I am sure that it sent a clear message to Johnny. Once more, the emphasis is on the question, Would an Abused Person release such a photo of insinuated violence??

I love Johnny's answer by the Hollywood Vampires, 'Who's Laughing Now?'
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."-- Johnny Depp..."The truth will come out...and I will be standing on the other side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will too." --Johnny Depp #justiceforjohnnydepp

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1215
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:58 am

Chocolat wrote::agreesign: Just when you've thought you've seen it all....we get another video.
Does anyone know who released this video or where it originated?
I don't know but I saw it on the twitter of Brian McPherson and the "mystery man" was identified by the Depp fans on his account as being James Franco.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

User avatar
Moonbeam
Posts: 2023
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm
Location: Neverland
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Moonbeam » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:00 am

ForeverYoung wrote:
Chocolat wrote::agreesign: Just when you've thought you've seen it all....we get another video.
Does anyone know who released this video or where it originated?
I don't know but I saw it on the twitter of Brian McPherson and the "mystery man" was identified by the Depp fans on his account as being James Franco.
Thank you!! I have read this also!





We Gotta Rise Above The Lies!!!!
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."-- Johnny Depp..."The truth will come out...and I will be standing on the other side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will too." --Johnny Depp #justiceforjohnnydepp

User avatar
Chocolat
Posts: 10053
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:52 am
Location: Sleepy Hollow
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Chocolat » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:16 am

My guess is whoever released the new elevator security clip (probably from Adam Waldman's team) already knew the mystery man is James Franco. It sure didn't take long for Depp fan sleuths to figure it out and spread the word. I noticed that some fans are tweeting the video clip out to the gossip sites (Perez Hilton for one). I wonder if any of them will actually run with the tidbit. Correct me if I'm wrong but it was That Brian Fellow who was the first to post the clip but he hasn't commented on where he got it from, has he? In the past, any exclusivity has been released by The Blast but not this bombshell news.
Curious. :perplexed3:
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

User avatar
Shook
Posts: 1017
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:09 pm
Location: Riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Shook » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:49 am

Chocolat wrote:My guess is whoever released the new elevator security clip (probably from Adam Waldman's team) already knew the mystery man is James Franco. It sure didn't take long for Depp fan sleuths to figure it out and spread the word. I noticed that some fans are tweeting the video clip out to the gossip sites (Perez Hilton for one). I wonder if any of them will actually run with the tidbit. Correct me if I'm wrong but it was That Brian Fellow who was the first to post the clip but he hasn't commented on where he got it from, has he? In the past, any exclusivity has been released by The Blast but not this bombshell news.
Curious. :perplexed3:
Yes, I am curious as well, Chocolat. I almost wonder if it was passed along to him directly by Johnny's team somehow :perplexed3: As far as I can see, he hasn't mentioned where the clip came from.

So how many clips have we seen so far? Two? Three? Amber is already damned, and we still have another 85 or so clips to see.

I do hope this picks up momentum, and websites start to post about it. This is the type of info that makes anyone who still had a doubt realize that Amber was lying the whole time.

User avatar
Chocolat
Posts: 10053
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:52 am
Location: Sleepy Hollow
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Chocolat » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:58 am

Shook wrote:Yes, I am curious as well, Chocolat. I almost wonder if it was passed along to him directly by Johnny's team somehow :perplexed3: As far as I can see, he hasn't mentioned where the clip came from.
Thanks Shook! :agreesign: It does raise some questions.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

User avatar
smithyn76
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:19 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by smithyn76 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:59 pm

:hello2: zoners,

I just want to thank you :thankyou: all for keeping the rest of us up to date, regarding his lawsuit and everything that has to do with it.

The more I'm reading, the more of the truth coming out, about what she did to him, the more livid :grr: I'm getting. And I'm truly lost for words. There are no words to describe how I'm feeling about all of this :nosmile:
I think it will forever remain a mystery why he left Vanessa, the woman who really loved him deeply and instead hooked up with that indescribebable (hope I spelled that correctly) "human" being. He never deserved that kind of treatment and I hope that he can overcome this and move on from this dark episode of his life, not to say the darkest as of late.

Now I stop my rambling and return to watching my DVDs and getting meself an nice overdose of sexy Tom Hanson :drool:
:zoner: EVOLVE THE FUTURE - Dr. Will Caster, Professor at Berkeley :zoner:

User avatar
Ruby Begonia
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:31 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Ruby Begonia » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:27 pm

Moonbeam wrote:By the way, have you all seen the picture of scamber titled, 'No Ink Needed'? It is her shown punching with both fists, full of rings. It was in direct response to Johnny changing his knuckle tattoos from Slim to Scam. I find it particularly full of an underlying, hidden violence. I am sure that it sent a clear message to Johnny. Once more, the emphasis is on the question, Would an Abused Person release such a photo of insinuated violence??

I love Johnny's answer by the Hollywood Vampires, 'Who's Laughing Now?'
Yep. Also, I've wondered how many of those expensive rings were from Johnny? She apparently got to keep jewelry and furniture in the divorce ( or maybe just refused to give it back.) That IG picture of her smugly laying on his brown leather couch :mad: . But now that we are seeing how many men were "entertained" in his condo - perhaps on that couch - JD probably doesn't want it back. Cooties! :yuck2:

@queenbpip was the Twitter person who matched Franco's hat and backpack to the guy in the video Brian McPherson posted. Amber's longtime "friend" Brandon McCullough also has been pictured in that hat, though, and he resembles Franco. McCullough also resembles JD, and I thought he was posing as JD in the notorious kitchen video with Johnny's voice dubbed over, but I guess it was Johnny after all.

How awful Johnny must have felt. Especially because he probably felt he couldn't tell people when he discovered her cheating because so many people would have ridiculed him with "I told you so." It's truly nauseating.

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1215
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:51 pm

This video was taken one night after the alleged cell phone incident and she certainly doesn't look like she is upset or injured.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

justintime
Posts: 1778
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:39 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by justintime » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:15 am

Thank you, Moonbeam and smithyn76, for your heartfelt sentiments of frustration, anger, and seemingly overwhelming sadness. I share these with you to my core, especially given the continued battering of Johnny in the media. Not a single one of these rags (other then those with a political agenda) can find their way clear to presenting Johnny’s case without diving back into AH’s original lies, usually at the end when it leaves the most enduring negative impact.

I am sickened by the now blaring headlines that have, incredibly, taken off like a California wildfire asking such horrific things as: “. . . . will Johnny Depp go to jail for perjury?”; “. . . . Johnny Depp lied . . .” etc. WE know there’s not a thread of truth in any of it, but how will Johnny ever be able to get his jury trial when everyone from court jesters to world renowned neurosurgeons have probably been exposed on some level to these vile, libelous comments?
Shook wrote: “ . . . . I do hope this picks up momentum, and websites start to post about it. This is the type of info that makes anyone who still had a doubt realize that Amber was lying the whole time.”
We’ve all been hoping, Shook, for that minor miracle since the first release of the newly discovered CCTV tapes months ago and then, when that failed, nurtured renewed hope as each new bit of stunning pro-Johnny evidence was given as an “exclusive” share with selective publications (e.g The Blast). All to hit a brick wall and go no further. All despite warnings from Mr. Waldman that continued libel against JD in the face of accessible evidence would risk a lawsuit. Probably not such a distasteful threat given the years of free publicity and millions of clicks likely to follow such a move . . .

Someone over there on Johnny’s team has got to start out-maneuvering the opposition in the short-term as well as in the long-term - and in a way the media will salivate to print it - over and over and over. Johnny’s loss career-wise and reputation-wise is very real. Not until the powerful money-well funding AH dries up and the cowards in the Hollywood cesspool (Disney; WB; Saban Films, “Top critics”, etc.) find their backbone will it ever make a similarly meaningful recovery.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1215
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:54 am

justintime wrote:Thank you, Moonbeam and smithyn76, for your heartfelt sentiments of frustration, anger, and seemingly overwhelming sadness. I share these with you to my core, especially given the continued battering of Johnny in the media. Not a single one of these rags (other then those with a political agenda) can find their way clear to presenting Johnny’s case without diving back into AH’s original lies, usually at the end when it leaves the most enduring negative impact.

I am sickened by the now blaring headlines that have, incredibly, taken off like a California wildfire asking such horrific things as: “. . . . will Johnny Depp go to jail for perjury?”; “. . . . Johnny Depp lied . . .” etc. WE know there’s not a thread of truth in any of it, but how will Johnny ever be able to get his jury trial when everyone from court jesters to world renowned neurosurgeons have probably been exposed on some level to these vile, libelous comments?
Shook wrote: “ . . . . I do hope this picks up momentum, and websites start to post about it. This is the type of info that makes anyone who still had a doubt realize that Amber was lying the whole time.”
We’ve all been hoping, Shook, for that minor miracle since the first release of the newly discovered CCTV tapes months ago and then, when that failed, nurtured renewed hope as each new bit of stunning pro-Johnny evidence was given as an “exclusive” share with selective publications (e.g The Blast). All to hit a brick wall and go no further. All despite warnings from Mr. Waldman that continued libel against JD in the face of accessible evidence would risk a lawsuit. Probably not such a distasteful threat given the years of free publicity and millions of clicks likely to follow such a move . . .

Someone over there on Johnny’s team has got to start out-maneuvering the opposition in the short-term as well as in the long-term - and in a way the media will salivate to print it - over and over and over. Johnny’s loss career-wise and reputation-wise is very real. Not until the powerful money-well funding AH dries up and the cowards in the Hollywood cesspool (Disney; WB; Saban Films, “Top critics”, etc.) find their backbone will it ever make a similarly meaningful recovery.
If anyone deserves to go to jail for perjury it's her and Johnny's papers prove the facts that she lied under oath. Pay no mind to these sites because they are only looking or "clicks." She is done. Her lies have been exposed and there is more to come, imo.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Quin55
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 2:16 am
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Quin55 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:39 am

I know there is more evidence (video, audio, texts) that will come to light, but it can't get here fast enough. This has been on my mind so much I woke up a few days ago and had this terrible thought: That evil jerk would hit him and throw things at him - something his mother used to do when he was a kid (I think he told that in that awful Rolling Stone article). What a cruel person she is, to play that psychological game. Maybe he kept letting her get away with it for all those months because her mental illness reminded him of the years he put up with his mother's problems? I don't know. But, I am one of those people who really liked Vanessa in his life. She really loved him. You could see it in her eyes. He seemed calmer with her, more confident and strong, and wasn't using his former poisons. He only drank wine for awhile, and he actually quit smoking for a time. I don't know what happened to them, and yes, it's none of my business. But then he went to that evil person, and look at the misery she brought him. I remember reading an interview in a French magazine with Vanessa (Vogue or Marie Claire maybe?) soon after they split. It was the December issue, so they asked her, "What's the best gift you've ever received?" She said, "My children". And then they asked her, "What's the best gift you've ever given anyone?" And she said, "Silence".

Snowcat
Posts: 2306
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:37 am
Location: Little Britain, Ontario, Canada
Status: Offline

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Snowcat » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:39 am

Moonbeam wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed here. It is revealing to watch 'Overhaulin' season 9 episode 1, named 'In Too Depp'. Interestingly, I found it difficult to find the full show online, but do so if you can. It is disgusting to watch her, but I did.
Johnny has tricked scamber into believing that her mustang was stolen, when in truth, he had it totally overhauled. He was helped by her father.
When she heard that it was stolen, she said that her father should have punched the shop owner more than once, which was the pretense. She began demanding that the police find her car with lots of foul bleeped language and a rude flip off.
When the ruse was up, she began hitting Johnny and her father. I must emphasize here that NO ABUSED PERSON would hit their abuser, even jokingly.
When the car was brought out, Johnny was praising the craftsmen for their work, after saying how much she deserved it. When his attention was on the crew, she seemed pissed that all the attention was not on her. She quickly rolled her eyes and moved quickly away from him.Later, she was seen manhandling Johnny, jerking his arm back and forth. Again, NOT the action of an ABUSED INDIVIDUAL!!
I found her body language quite telling and was uneasy, feeling that she was very much a :censored:

Many reports that I have read say that she is one of the most mean spirited 'celebrities' that these people have met.

Much of this info, I have gathered by reading twitter, although I am not a member. The members that I have read include Brian McPherson, Bette White, Kev McCarron, Rachel F, and many, many more of the 'Donut' crew of Johnny supporters. Mind you, these people are not blind followers of Johnny, rather, they are well read and up to date with the court records.

I find it disgusting that, right from the beginning of her marriage, she was seen sneaking Elon Musk, and what appears to be James Franco, into Johnny's penthouse late evenings, while Johnny was out of the country.

As previously mentioned, we now know from Johnny's deposition that scamber, upon being asked to sign a post nuptial agreement went into a violent rage and began throwing bottles at Johnny. One exploded, as we know, crushing the bone and severing the end of his finger.
Johnny told the attending doctor that it was an accident to hide her violence. The doctor said that the injury was obviously done with force (paraphrased). Scamber said such things as Johnny cut off his own finger and scrawled jealous epithets in blood and paint. VILE LIES!!! Interestingly, the handwriting looks more like hers, reference the 't' especially.
When Johnny flew back to the US for three surgeries culminating in him contracting MRSA three times that nearly killed him, I wonder, where was his wife?? Was she by his side helping him and caring for him?? NO! Wasn't that when Elon Musk flew to Australia and texted her wanting to meet up?? When she flew back to the US, was she a loving, caring wife to him, when he was sick, nearly dying?? NO!!
In fact, she later claimed that Johnny was under a doctor's care due to his drug addiction and alcohol abuse!! WHAT a despicable excuse for a human being!!

We have all now had the opportunity to read Johnny's deposition. We have read Johnny's truth of the violent abuse that he endured at her hands. Now, scamber has answered back in court documents. She has not refuted what he alleges, but instead tries to confuse people only by saying that Johnny got the 911 calls incorrect. She has admitted under oath to harming Johnny on multiple occasions, despite previously saying that she had only hit him once to protect her sister.

I find all of this highly disturbing, as many of you do, hearing of Johnny being violently harmed! I will be relieved when this gets resolved in a proper court of law.

I apologize at going on so long, but I am furious and absolutely LIVID!! I know that I have repeated certain things, but wished to make other points here, such as her not being by Johnny's side on the verge of death!!

I truly hope and pray that Johnny can find peace when all of this nastiness is finally over. God Bless him.
I completely agree. I watched that Overhaulin clip, and thought. This is one who claims to be an abuse victim?!! Pffft, yeah riiiiight! True abusers would get very angry very quickly over the slightest provocation by their victims. IF she were an abuse victim, she'd know not to handle him that way, knowing what she would be in for when they were alone again!
We have seen plenty of footage and photos, now, where she needed to be the center of attention to satisfy her own agenda.
I will add what I saw at the TIFF "Black Mass" premiere, where I stood directly behind the barricade. The car arrived with them in it. It wasn't even her premiere, but there she was waving and smiling. None of the other stars arriving had their spouses doing the same. Then, about an hour after they went into the theater, Johnny BOLTED out of there. I wish I had a clip so you all could see it. He didn't walk to the dense mob of fans standing across from the theater entrance. He RAN, so fast, to the far end of the street. I think I am not far from the mark by assuming, this was so that she could not easily find and run out after him. I could not help but think, "he looks like he needed to escape!!" And during his very quick meet-n-greet with many of us, SHE was not with him, SHE who needs to hog all the attention!
No, she wouldn't be with him, by his side, if he was ill. Narcissistic people don't care about that kind of thing. This also reminds me that she was not exactly supportive when his Mom died, either. I really, really, really hope more people begin to see the truth!
He said, "Wow, Very Nice!", and signed my painting. TIFF 2015.