The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
smithyn76

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by smithyn76 » Sat May 25, 2019 7:44 am

Thank you :thankyou: all for feeding the rest of us with updates on his lawsuit and how it is going. As I'm not someone who follows anything on twitter or facebook (I erased my account), I'm more than glad that you guys post things here to read. :hug2:

That Brian fellow really seems to be on JDs side. :yahoo: Reading through those few excerts via the screencaps, made my blood boil. :grr:
She couldn't form one sentence that really made sense. She was speaking nonsense that big hoaxer. :mad2: I really do hope that A. Waldmann manages to get more evidence to win this case :ok: and to get that abuser where she belongs for the rest of her miserable excuse of a life, either the loony bin or behind bars. :applause: :applause2: That would make my day. :-)

Ah, I'm not sure if it is alright to post this pic here, but I think it is fitting, after I read it all. They say "A picture says more than a thousand words" and I think this one really does. ;) At least it is my humble opinion.

He really looks unhealthy, the paleness of his skin, the sunken in cheeks (probably due to considerable weight loss) and last, his truly sad :sad: look out of his usually warm brown eyes (or eye, considering that the other is obscured by the cap). :tear:
After what I've seen over the years from abuse victims, be it through TV or newspapers, I think that he really does look like one here, the poor man. He needed a million hugs :grouphug: back then.

I wish him and his lawyer all the luck in the world, to be the winning side in the end of this long road. Fingers crossed. :hope:
:zoner: EVOLVE THE FUTURE - Dr. Will Caster, Professor at Berkeley :zoner:

In-too-Depp

Unread post by In-too-Depp » Sat May 25, 2019 9:17 am

Three new pics of Johnny's abused face have been released on Twitter.

:sad:
And Wit, was his vain frivolous pretence
Of pleasing others, at his own expense

Rochester ,"Satyr" on Man

smithyn76

Unread post by smithyn76 » Sat May 25, 2019 10:14 am

Those are quite disturbing pictures. :no2: God only knows what else he had to endure because of her. :banghead2:
Poor man. :hug: He never deserved that kind of harsh treatment.
:zoner: EVOLVE THE FUTURE - Dr. Will Caster, Professor at Berkeley :zoner:

Ruby Begonia

Unread post by Ruby Begonia » Sat May 25, 2019 2:19 pm

I've seen many comments that AH has mental problems. I agree to the extent that I believe she is incapable of loving anyone and schemed - maybe with Tasya - to use him for fame and money. I believe the next phase was to replace him entirely as a big star: look how she attacked his face and body - an actor's fortune. She distracted his performances and hurt his reputation by causing problems on sets, especially POTC5, his most lucrative gig. And she seems to have encouraged other bad habits to further derail him. She publicly ridiculed him. While things have been very tough for Johnny these last several years, I'm glad he left her before worse happened.

But, whatever her problems, she is highly functional, lucid and should be held fully accountable for her actions. If she's found guilty of defamation, DV, financial fraud, breaking immmigration/customs laws, perjury, etc., she should be punished accordingly - jail, fines, film blacklisting.whatever. No pass for having an unhappy childhood, being an addict, being a pretty woman, etc.

People write that he's not after the $50 million. I think he would like to get some $$$ from her and deserves to get it. While she most likely doesn't have $50 mil, she probably has a few million and could at least pay for his considerable kegal expenses. I don't know if her Aquaman contract gives her proceeds from the movie profits, games, toys. She donated some (I refuse to believe ALL unless I see receipts) of the $7 million divorce settlement to the childrens hospital and the political organization, but usually large donations are set up to enable the donor to make money off them ( annuities, etc.).

So be careful helping her out by calling her crazy. She chose her path and, despite any future apologies and tears, is incapable of being truly remorseful. She will keep doing this stuff unless she's stopped.

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Sat May 25, 2019 2:59 pm

Ruby Begonia, you hit on a point that AH may use as her last resort to avoid a heavy punishment when all is said and done.
In my opinion, it wouldn't surprise me if in order to avoid the possibility of jail time, she turned to her last hope excuse of that being her mental state as reason for her abuse and crazed behavior. At this point, her list of witnesses is not much to speak of and the ones she claims to have certainly are not very strong or consistent in recounting each incident in question.
Through his excellent research, Brian McPherson has put the halt on all her hoaxer friends as legitimate witnesses and Raquel Pennington's ex-husband, Josh, has already spoke his truth which negated some things Amber claims. These points are just a bit of what we know at present moment. There's probably more that Adam Waldman is keeping close to the vest that will expose Amber Heard as a hoaxer. That said, it doesn't look good for her.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Sat May 25, 2019 3:45 pm

Very wise words, Ruby Begonia, and I agree with every observation, conclusion, and cautionary consideration you’ve put out there, especially your last paragraph.

I have to wonder if she hasn’t already been trying to set the stage for some version of that line of defense with her babbling, incoherent responses to many of the deposition questions. She has to be careful there, though, as her sudden wild behavior swings and the extremes to which she has clearly demonstrated she is willing to go to get what she wants/needs at any given time have been played out in front of many others besides Johnny, and been noted and well documented. All of it could easily backfire on her at this point.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat May 25, 2019 3:58 pm

We all need to get out there and post wherever we can the facts we have learned and prove Johnny was abused and she is still out there fighting for dv rights when she in fact is an abuser. I still can't get over her saying sorry to him for hitting him in the head with the door because what she really wanted to do was punch him in the jaw. Something is very wrong with this woman.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

nebraska

Unread post by nebraska » Sat May 25, 2019 4:43 pm

I am curious about the photos of Johnny's injuries. Who took them, when and why, etc. I am surprised that Johnny allowed himself to be photographed in such vulnerable circumstances. Somebody must have been on the ball early on. I imagine that "her" camp will claim they are made up and false, just trying to make "her" look bad since Johnny claims her bruise photos are fake. The pictures are very disturbing :-/ .

Ruby Begonia

Unread post by Ruby Begonia » Sat May 25, 2019 5:20 pm

nebraska wrote:I am curious about the photos of Johnny's injuries. Who took them, when and why, etc. I am surprised that Johnny allowed himself to be photographed in such vulnerable circumstances. Somebody must have been on the ball early on. I imagine that "her" camp will claim they are made up and false, just trying to make "her" look bad since Johnny claims her bruise photos are fake. The pictures are very disturbing :-/ .
Nebraska, Johnny said that his bodyguard and former LA Sheriffs Deputy Sean Bett insisted on taking pictures after at least one altercation. Not sure which incident these are from, but I see bruised temple, jaw, eye. :-/

Ruby Begonia

Unread post by Ruby Begonia » Sat May 25, 2019 5:37 pm

Chocolat wrote:
In my opinion, it wouldn't surprise me if in order to avoid the possibility of jail time, she turned to her last hope excuse of that being her mental state as reason for her abuse and crazed behavior. ... Raquel Pennington's ex-husband, Josh, has already spoke his truth which negated some things Amber claims. ... There's probably more that Adam Waldman is keeping close to the vest that will expose Amber Heard as a hoaxer. That said, it doesn't look good for her.
Chocolat, her using an insanity or similar defense would be rich considering she and her co-conspirators and attorneys regularly paint Johnny as delusional, high, inebriated, etc. You can see it in her deposition and even in her current attorney's latest statement.

I missed Josh's statements negating Amber's, but I'll search for them.

As for more Boogieman Surprises, will there be more audio or video of Amber's admissions or violent actions? Was the tape Blair Berk played of the bathroom door fight discussion from JD's phone as someone on Twitter suspects? Could he have more tapes? Could there be security tapes from the inside of the condos or the Australian lodgings that AH didn't know about?

Justintime and ForeverYoung, so nice to see more people daring to support JD on Twitter, blogs, fan sites. I used to comment on the defunct (and sometimes bizarre) Jamber News, the TMZ Disqus group that supported JD before they migrated elsewhere, and I support him on the Daily Mail and wherever else doesn't require a Facebook account. Considering JD himself loathes the social media cesspool and I don't even see his close buddies commenting on these platforms in support, I wonder if it matters to them if we become part of Twitter, instagram. People like Brian, Elle Rose, Lani of bybyeblackbird, Lazarus, Bette White and many more have definitely helped his case, but I think Waldman has all his ducks in a row. I'm hoping Twitter goes away and very soon.
Last edited by Ruby Begonia on Sat May 25, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nebraska

Unread post by nebraska » Sat May 25, 2019 5:42 pm

Ruby Begonia wrote:
nebraska wrote:I am curious about the photos of Johnny's injuries. Who took them, when and why, etc. I am surprised that Johnny allowed himself to be photographed in such vulnerable circumstances. Somebody must have been on the ball early on. I imagine that "her" camp will claim they are made up and false, just trying to make "her" look bad since Johnny claims her bruise photos are fake. The pictures are very disturbing :-/ .
Nebraska, Johnny said that his bodyguard and former LA Sheriffs Deputy Sean Bett insisted on taking pictures after at least one altercation. Not sure which incident these are from, but I see bruised temple, jaw, eye. :-/
Thank you. That makes sense.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat May 25, 2019 7:31 pm

Ruby Begonia wrote:
The pics are from December 15, 2015 when she said that Johnny had abused her. However, their stylist Samantha McMillen said that she worked on Amber's hair and make up on the next day for the James Corden Show and she saw no injuries at all. Johnny's estate manager Kevin Murphy also said in a declaration that she summoned him to the apartment to show him the hair she said Johnny pulled out and he took pics because she never showed him her head. He also said that she had no visible injuries.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

RumLover

Unread post by RumLover » Sat May 25, 2019 10:13 pm

Ruby Begonia wrote: On a side note, Brian proved that ion toilet was in LA on April 21/22 2016 and not in NY as he posted. While I believe AH is perfectly capable of leaving that disgusting "prank" on JD's side of the sheets, I'm betting it was ion toilet: he posted that picture using the toilet in JD's private jet, posted another sitting on a toilet in the desert. Just the thing this vulgar grifter would do.
I too think that from what we know of their personalities, Amber would give the order and IO would say "yass queen" and squat on the bed.
It also fits in with why, after the phone call with Kevin Murphy who confirmed the feces prank, the next call was to IO in New York.

myfave

Unread post by myfave » Sat May 25, 2019 11:14 pm

Smythn76 that pic you posted of Johnny is beeeeeauuuuutiful! He doesn’t look any of those things you said! :heart:

Those other pics of him posted showing bruising... I have a hard time finding the bruises on his face... it’s light
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

myfave

Unread post by myfave » Sat May 25, 2019 11:15 pm

I hope she gets hers.
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*