Johnny's Bracelet

Give in Johnny's honor and support a great cause.
Peachy

Unread post by Peachy » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:21 am

I received my bracelet earlier this week - it's beautiful and if I'm feeling down or angry all I have to do is glance at Dustin's words (so simple yet so true) and they instantly cheer me up.
I had quite a few problems trying to order it but the staff were really helpful and I managed in the end.
Thanks to the Zone for chosing this charity as the Birthday Project - it's a wonderful cause.
"If I'm going do to this for a living I want to at least provoke a thought or make someone look at something, however subtle, from another perspective." (JD on acting).

es

Unread post by es » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:27 pm

today I have picked up the bracelet for my husband and my own.
they are beautiful,and knowing you support a good cause makes it even more meaningful.
thanks for making us notice this cause,greets,
es
who laughs the last didnt got the joke,
freek&sjaak

marijke

Unread post by marijke » Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:15 pm

I got the bracelet 1 week after order it...! It is a very good quality: solid silver, good work, and... for a very good cause!

Don't be alarmed if it seems a bit tight, the leather stretches a bit and fits better after 1-2 days.
I was given the 'weird' badge but I think everybody's weird and that's the key to it. We should celebrate our individuality, not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.

Made the avatar-pic on June 29 2009... He smiled to ME, ladies...!

DarkAngel

Unread post by DarkAngel » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:03 pm

I got mine last Sunday...a friend of mine were in Florida for some days and she ordered it before she left Germany...the bracelets was sent to the friend in Florida she visited...we did that to save duty.... and therefore I got mine on Sunday...it´s very, very beautiful and I really love it. I wear it now till it will fall apart and I hope it will be fine a very, very long time...it means very much to me. :cloud9:
^^Put a stake through my heart! And drag me into sunlight^^
Lyric by Nightwish

nila_admiresmr.depp

Unread post by nila_admiresmr.depp » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:12 pm

I had ordered my bracelet and heeded the warning that it would take several weeks to actually receive it. But one week later, I came home to an envelope on my desk, and there it was. :yahoo: Beautiful in its simplicity and packaged with a sweet little postcard. I am very grateful to have done my own little part and honored to receive such a beautiful gift.
"With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself in it. There has to be; otherwise, it's just not acting. It's lying."

Ingrid 3

Unread post by Ingrid 3 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:38 am

That's great your order arrived quickly nila . Welcome to the Zone ~ wish you a fun time here :goodvibes:
Joel:"That's the movies, Ed. Try reality." Ed:"No thanks." Northern Exposure

PhD

Unread post by PhD » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:41 pm

I received my bracelet last week... about a week after I ordered it. It's perfect! I wear it almost every day! A great cause and a Johnny connection... what more could I ask?
"Because, you know, it seems to me that, I mean, except for being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal"