The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
ForeverYoung

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:16 am

So let me get this straight. Amber Heard filed oppositions to both of Johnny's subpoenas for her charity contributions in two differnt states and both both got denied with the one in CA being overruled by the judge. She must be foaming at the mouth or getting ready to fire another attorney.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:22 am

Wow , this news are so good !!! Thank you Lbock :applause2:

Snowcat

Unread post by Snowcat » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:56 am

Great news! Thanks for sharing LBock!
He said, "Wow, Very Nice!", and signed my painting. TIFF 2015.

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:38 pm

I may be out in left field here (certainly not the first time), but I was under the impression that Greg Ellis, host of The Respondent, was going to have a two hour live interview with Kevin McNally on the show this afternoon. Does anyone know anything more about it?

Thank you so much!

After that sickening article in the cowardly Sunday Times UK today (AH is one of the “most influential women of 2020”!), hearing from Mr.McNally would sure be nice ...

Last edited by justintime on Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:54 pm

Amber Heard IS one of the top 20 most influential women in 2020 -- on lying, abusing, dodging legal responsibilities, coordinating smear campaigns, damning those who are TRULY DV victims and survivors. Let us not forget: backstabbing, drunk, cocaine taking, gaslighting, freeloading, vile, evil, disgusting, manipulative, narcissistic, perjurious BS z-list actress. She has cornered the market. Of course, the NY Times forgot all that, right?

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:01 pm

I have to admit, Granna, I went back to try to find the article to post it here, and realized it’s the UK Sunday Times! Corrections made; apologies, NYT.

In any event, I cannot deny she certainly did “stand out in an unforgettable year”! You certainly nailed that one!
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:37 pm

The comments on the article are 100 percent about AH and not one single one in favour (at least as far as I read).

The news websites monitor their social media responses religiously - it really does make you wonder when they are going to give up. Surely by now they can see that the public are not buying their message about her. Even given the fact that these newspapers are paid to promote people - at some point surely they have to give up that pay check?

If the information about the charity donations is confirms what then? Same response as the tapes and just ignore them? Jeeez - the people are not so easily fooled in a time when most of the market which is of interest (ie the public who have money to pay for things, and/or the younger audience) no longer get their news from traditional sources.

myfave

Unread post by myfave » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:12 pm

Granna wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:54 pm
Amber Heard IS one of the top 20 most influential women in 2020 -- on lying, abusing, dodging legal responsibilities, coordinating smear campaigns, damning those who are TRULY DV victims and survivors. Let us not forget: backstabbing, drunk, cocaine taking, gaslighting, freeloading, vile, evil, disgusting, manipulative, narcissistic, perjurious BS z-list actress. She has cornered the market. Of course, the NY Times forgot all that, right?
Tell us how you really feel. Don’t hold back. :biglaugh:

Totally agree with you.
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

reindeermoon

Unread post by reindeermoon » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:00 am

Sorry to you all, I do not often post something here. I am more on twitter.
But the Sunday Times belongs to Murdoch. So no wonder it praises Heard.

Yaya

Unread post by Yaya » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:14 am

Another great piece of journalism from Carla Paola. She mentions the donations and the tapes.

"The ease with which Heard positioned herself as the false victim and with which we attacked Depp shows much work is yet needed to believe, accept, and support male survivors of domestic violence."

Here is the link below:

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:23 am

Myfave: I was trying to get a good adjective for each letter of the alphabet to describe Heard. Still working on it!

A - abuser
B - backstabber. ( black mailer)
C - cocaine taking. ( conniving)
D - drunk
E - evil ( extortionist)
F - freeloader (fraud, fake)
G - gaslighter
H -
I -
J -
K -
L - liar
M - manipulative
N - narcissist
O -
P - perjurious
Q -
R -
S -
T-
U -
V - vile
W -
X -
Y -
Z - z-list actress

Can you help? :biglaugh: :giddy: :biglaugh:

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:47 am

Here you go, just a few suggestions.

H - hypocrite
I - immoral, illogical, inauthentic
J - jeering
K - kaput
O- obnoxious
Q - quisling (collaborates with enemies occupying force ie how can any feminist side with the Sun?)
R - reprobate
S - serial (abuser, liar etc)
W - wicked
X - x is for the x-rays she didn't seem to need for her broken nose
Y - yabbering

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:52 am

AdeleAgain: What a BEAUTIFUL way to start my day! Starting a double wedding ring quilt for my eldest. Now I will be laughing instead of cursing. :lolsign: :biglaugh: :signhi: :thanks!:

Moonbeam

Unread post by Moonbeam » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:12 am

This is a most excellent article which points out a glaring societal problem, which allowed AH to not only hijack the #metoo movement but to encapture the minds of those who believed her vile lies against the true survivor, Johnny Depp. Society, as a whole, has to allow these abused men a Voice!! #mentoo #AbuseHasNoGender #JusticeForJohnnyDepp

Link removed -- already posted by Yaya (4 posts above.)
~Joni
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."-- "The truth will come out...and I will be standing on the other side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will too." --Johnny Depp #justiceforjohnnydepp

Moonbeam

Unread post by Moonbeam » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:09 pm

Apologies, Zoners! Thank you, Yaya, for posting that article. I found it well worth the read! :bigwave:
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."-- "The truth will come out...and I will be standing on the other side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will too." --Johnny Depp #justiceforjohnnydepp