The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1338
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:24 am

AdeleAgain wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:11 am
Stellerstar does this work?

https://80b08171-ce73-4488-b369-fe3934b ... 103f7f.pdf

iO's statement, it's actually rather well written and would be very compelling if it weren't for that pesky evidence.
iO's statement has a lot of flaws and of course, is extremely one sided.

If memory serves correctly, Alice Temperton and Gregg Williams also came along on that holiday trip to the Bahamas for a photoshoot.

Amber always had a rented home on "Orange" and did, in fact, have somewhere to go.

iO never witnessed anything so all she has is heresay and planted evidence, imo, like the ketchup on the napkin. Kevin Murphy said the hair on the floor didn't look like her's so he took pictures.

As for the poop, no way in the world did a poop that size come out of a tiny little tea cup terrier. Johnny said they can't even get up on the bed on their own.

All one has to do is to listen to that two hour recording (if you can bare to listen to her going off for that long) and it's easy to tell Amber has severe emotional issues and admitted she control herself. She also admits to throwing pots, pans, vases, etc. at him and starting physical fights but NEVER said in that video it was in self defense.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Miss_A
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:16 am
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Miss_A » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:05 am

Thank you, ForeverYoung and AdeleAgain :-) I wish I had gone before :headache: Unfortunately I can't go on Tuesday so hopefully he will turn up tomorrow. If he doesn't then showing a presence of support is still worth it.

AdeleAgain
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 8:06 am
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:13 am

Totally agree on iO's statement, I just meant that the actual writing made for a good story - for that is what it is - and if you knew nothing else you might well buy it - which is what iO has been doing all along.

Been reflecting on various other random thoughts so sorry I keep coming on here but nowhere else to process them! I am preaching to the choir to friends, colleagues, family, we are all TeamJohnny.

1. The poo on the bed. In 2016 it was on his evidence list but was kept confidential - he could have 'humiliated' her with it then but chose not to.

2. He was so controlling yet her big complaint at the time was how much he was away from her, not giving her the attention she needed. Sorry but very controlling people need to be there to control you.

3. He was so unsupportive of her career yet despite a request from Warner Bros not to - he went to the Danish Girl premier because that's what she wanted (and she was rewarded with the crowds chanting his name). He was so unsupportive he took a part in London Fields even though he knew it would be awful.

4. He never made any allegations of drinks or drugs on her part until after she had thrown the kitchen sink at him - every single story she starts with is "Johnny arrived drunk and high ...." how was he supposed to truthfully tell his side and leave out an important part of it? How was Kate James supposed to relay crucial elements to the bullying she suffered without the fact that AH was up drinking half the night?

5. I am possibly most sickened by the femininazi writers who have ignored Kate James (and Tasya). Amber put the fact that Kate had been raped into her witness statement as an anecdote to show (a) what a kind boss she was (b) that she was a survivor (c) to try and imply Kate knew she was being abused. It was so self serving and utterly unnecessary - it did nothing to further the evidence and was an appalling breach of trust. There may be people in Kate's life who don't know and who she doesn't want to know. A rape ordeal is for the survivor to tell not anyone else to mouth off about. IF for no other reason she can never again stand as an advocate of survivors since she broke such a golden rule of trust.

I'm sure many other random thoughts will come to me this afternoon - I possibly need therapy over this!

User avatar
Judymac
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 6:23 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Judymac » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:24 pm

AdeleAgain wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:13 am
Totally agree on iO's statement, I just meant that the actual writing made for a good story - for that is what it is - and if you knew nothing else you might well buy it - which is what iO has been doing all along.

Been reflecting on various other random thoughts so sorry I keep coming on here but nowhere else to process them! I am preaching to the choir to friends, colleagues, family, we are all TeamJohnny.

1. The poo on the bed. In 2016 it was on his evidence list but was kept confidential - he could have 'humiliated' her with it then but chose not to.

2. He was so controlling yet her big complaint at the time was how much he was away from her, not giving her the attention she needed. Sorry but very controlling people need to be there to control you.

3. He was so unsupportive of her career yet despite a request from Warner Bros not to - he went to the Danish Girl premier because that's what she wanted (and she was rewarded with the crowds chanting his name). He was so unsupportive he took a part in London Fields even though he knew it would be awful.

4. He never made any allegations of drinks or drugs on her part until after she had thrown the kitchen sink at him - every single story she starts with is "Johnny arrived drunk and high ...." how was he supposed to truthfully tell his side and leave out an important part of it? How was Kate James supposed to relay crucial elements to the bullying she suffered without the fact that AH was up drinking half the night?

5. I am possibly most sickened by the femininazi writers who have ignored Kate James (and Tasya). Amber put the fact that Kate had been raped into her witness statement as an anecdote to show (a) what a kind boss she was (b) that she was a survivor (c) to try and imply Kate knew she was being abused. It was so self serving and utterly unnecessary - it did nothing to further the evidence and was an appalling breach of trust. There may be people in Kate's life who don't know and who she doesn't want to know. A rape ordeal is for the survivor to tell not anyone else to mouth off about. IF for no other reason she can never again stand as an advocate of survivors since she broke such a golden rule of trust.

I'm sure many other random thoughts will come to me this afternoon - I possibly need therapy over this!
Maybe posting on the Zone is a form of therapy? You are making a lot of good points. Your random thoughts are interesting and informative.

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1338
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:49 pm

Here is another big hole in Amber's story which I am surprised nobody noticed. She kept taking about Johnny holding her down and abusing her on a ping pong table which broke underneath them. First of all, his weight on top of her would have caused injury alone but the real issue here is that house had a pool table, not a ping pong table which are usually not kept inside the living areas of a house.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... orted.html

Image
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

User avatar
Cesar'sSusie
Posts: 1741
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:04 pm
Location: Gypsy Camp, in a Chair-with Cesar
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Cesar'sSusie » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Well, Amber must have weighed more than Johnny to break THAT table!!! :rotflmao:
"He's that and a whole lot more," said his driver. "He's a wonderful guy. I'll tell
you firsthand, he's a great man."
. . .and the Golden Globe goes to . . .
Johnny DEPP, for Sweeney Todd-The Demon Barber of Fleet Street!

User avatar
Judymac
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 6:23 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Judymac » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:31 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:49 pm
Here is another big hole in Amber's story which I am surprised nobody noticed. She kept taking about Johnny holding her down and abusing her on a ping pong table which broke underneath them. First of all, his weight on top of her would have caused injury alone but the real issue here is that house had a pool table, not a ping pong table which are usually not kept inside the living areas of a house.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... orted.html

Image
I wonder if she remembered it that way because a ping pong table is not as sturdy as a pool table?

User avatar
Judymac
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 6:23 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Judymac » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:35 pm

Cesar'sSusie wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm
Well, Amber must have weighed more than Johnny to break THAT table!!! :rotflmao:
You mean you don't believe that big monster Johnny is twice as big as poor itty bitty Amber. She would have everyone believing that she is just such a tiny little woman. :lolsign: :rotflmao:

User avatar
nebraska
Posts: 30354
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:15 pm
Location: near Omaha
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by nebraska » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:26 pm

Do we know if anyone will be tweeting live tomorrow? It might be best to just wait for the transcript....

User avatar
Kittycat88
Posts: 36873
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:44 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Kittycat88 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:03 pm

Good day dear ladies of the Caribbean....

Kittycat here. Long time no post.

I have been following the trial pretty closely. Wow. What a horrible woman AH is. Its heartbreaking to listen to the tapes on YouTube, she is so whiny. Why oh why did he marry her???? I am sure he was hoping it would improve the relationship. Poor Johnny. I really am pulling for him. So happy crowds of fans are showing their support at the trial. He seems really touched. :loveshower:

I will always believe Johnny. Always. Sending love to all of you!! GO Johnny :cheers: :cheers:

User avatar
Cesar'sSusie
Posts: 1741
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:04 pm
Location: Gypsy Camp, in a Chair-with Cesar
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Cesar'sSusie » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:44 pm

Judymac wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:35 pm
Cesar'sSusie wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm
Well, Amber must have weighed more than Johnny to break THAT table!!! :rotflmao:
You mean you don't believe that big monster Johnny is twice as big as poor itty bitty Amber. She would have everyone believing that she is just such a tiny little woman. :lolsign: :rotflmao:
Yes. . . . I disagree, er maybe....of course not! :biggrin: :rotflmao: :biggrin: :rotflmao: :harhar: :lovehearts:
"He's that and a whole lot more," said his driver. "He's a wonderful guy. I'll tell
you firsthand, he's a great man."
. . .and the Golden Globe goes to . . .
Johnny DEPP, for Sweeney Todd-The Demon Barber of Fleet Street!

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1338
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:05 pm

nebraska wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:26 pm
Do we know if anyone will be tweeting live tomorrow? It might be best to just wait for the transcript....
Sky News is supposed to be there tomorrow.

https://news.sky.com/story/Johnny-depp- ... e-12035106
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

User avatar
Theresa
JDZ Webmaster
Posts: 27250
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 1:21 am
Location: Houston, Texas
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Theresa » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:08 pm

Kittycat88 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:03 pm
Good day dear ladies of the Caribbean....

Kittycat here. Long time no post.

I have been following the trial pretty closely. Wow. What a horrible woman AH is. Its heartbreaking to listen to the tapes on YouTube, she is so whiny. Why oh why did he marry her???? I am sure he was hoping it would improve the relationship. Poor Johnny. I really am pulling for him. So happy crowds of fans are showing their support at the trial. He seems really touched. :loveshower:

I will always believe Johnny. Always. Sending love to all of you!! GO Johnny :cheers: :cheers:
:girlwave: Hi Kittycat!!

User avatar
myfave
Posts: 6180
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:15 pm
Location: South
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by myfave » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:30 pm

Kittycat88 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:03 pm
Good day dear ladies of the Caribbean....

Kittycat here. Long time no post.

I have been following the trial pretty closely. Wow. What a horrible woman AH is. Its heartbreaking to listen to the tapes on YouTube, she is so whiny. Why oh why did he marry her???? I am sure he was hoping it would improve the relationship. Poor Johnny. I really am pulling for him. So happy crowds of fans are showing their support at the trial. He seems really touched. :loveshower:

I will always believe Johnny. Always. Sending love to all of you!! GO Johnny :cheers: :cheers:
Kittycat! Where have you been?
Yes I agree she is a horrible woman. I’m sure he is regretting marrying her.
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

justintime
Posts: 1846
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:39 pm
Status: Online

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by justintime » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:34 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:05 pm
nebraska wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:26 pm
Do we know if anyone will be tweeting live tomorrow? It might be best to just wait for the transcript....
Sky News is supposed to be there tomorrow.

https://news.sky.com/story/Johnny-depp- ... e-12035106
Didn’t we recently establish Sky News as a less-than unbiased resource given its Sun/Murdoch connections and recent comments on the proceedings? Right now, I don’t think I can stomach reading Sky News’ “enhanced” versions of the Defense’s sure-to-be already warped, “final” truth.

I’ve read all the transcripts so far. Aside from checking in here off and on tomorrow, I think I’ll follow nebraska’s lead, and wait for the transcripts of Defense’s both written and oral closing arguments.

Hi, Kittycat - so good to read your post. I agree, wholeheartedly!
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot