The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
meeps

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by meeps » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:51 am

myfave wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:53 pm
Why is McPherson doing all this? It was probably posted earlier but I can’t find it? Who is he and why is he so dedicated to finding the truth and making videos about it?

I hated reading the texts Johnny sent saying she was the love of his life! I thought that title would go to Vanessa..
I think, although that is only my theory since I haven't read Brian's own reasons for doing this anywhere, that he got mad at the injustice of it all, made one post or video about it, found out how popular that was, and so went on amateur, or actually not so amateurish in my eyes, detecting.
Just as simple, and in my eyes lovely, as that: he wanted justice, and found out that that is still popular outside the mainstream media.

As for Johnny writing, that AH was the love of his life - he probably felt that way still just after she had left, plus he was writing to her parents, so he couldn't very well write to them, that Vanessa was and is so much better, could he?
Johnny also often use big words and romantic gestures, when he loves somebody. Words, he might not agree with himself after some reflection :love:

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:05 am

My recollection for the reasons for Brian's serious involvement in Johnny and Amber's lawsuit case are a bit sketchy but I'll do my best to convey what I remember. I welcome any added information that followers of Brian on Twitter (Lbock?) can provide. Back when he posted his first video, he briefly stated why he got involved with his research. His wife is a Johnny fan and like all of us was irritated with the injustice Johnny was facing in the media. Brian, curious by nature, decided to do his own investigation. After he posted the first video, comments were quite favorable to the point where fans praised him for his thorough detective work. If I recall correctly, Brian mentioned that a family member is a detective, so he had some knowledge in the process of analyzing the information at hand. No doubt that he is doing a top notch job with each video presented, as well as, discussions via his Twitter account. However, I am puzzled with some of the information he provides and where he finds it. Not that it matters because it is all legitimately documented and I'm grateful that his videos have made a powerful impact in publicly distributing evidence and facts in Johnny's innocence.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:56 am

Thank goodness Johnny had the Hollywood Vampires and the tour at this time because all this happened right before the tour started. A great group of guys and good friends. Joe Perry said they had seen the headlines but Johnny never talked about it and they never asked but in my opinion, it was the best therapy for him, especially when he saw all the love and support he was getting from the fans at the shows. :heartbeat:
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:35 am

Honestly, I don't know where Brian McPherson is getting some of his documents from and I don't care. Brian is exposing her and the manipulations she does on people, including her own family, with her lies and hissy fits to try and get what she wants.

myfave

Unread post by myfave » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:10 am

It seems to me the texts between her parents are a slam dunk for him.... saying Amber was doing this because the lawyers told her to. Also claiming love for him and wanting them to get back together. That’s not enough evidence to look into??
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:18 pm

The text messages surely are of value to Johnny and we can thank Amber for requesting ALL communications from JD, including his text messages. Little did she know that these particular texts would come back to bite her. She thought she was going to dig up some dirt on Johnny, when all the while, he had these texts stored away until now. True to his word, he never revealed them back in 2016, as begged by Paige Heard for fear she would loose her daughter's trust. Yet, when Amber and sneaky lawyer, Kaplan thought they'd pull a fast one, karma struck back. Frankly, I'm not convinced that it was all the original lawyer's doing that that forced Amber's hoax. She concocted this hoax with her co-conspiracy friends in order to keep her luxury lifestyle intact. Like Johnny pointed out, if she didn't want to go through with the restraining order, why did she go to court with fake bruises and sell pics to People magazine? I believe Paige used the lawyers as an excuse to protect Amber from perjury. And we see how that went.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:33 pm

Hope all had a great holiday, I'm just getting home from a short trip.

I was in a forum with Brian's wife and then we moved mostly to a twitter chat room. Brian was always analyzing various stories and then court papers long before the defamation lawsuit. He was so good at pickout out inconsistencies. Several fans had done vidoes, and I remember several suggesting Brian should do one. I think that is where it started.

I don't know where he gets his info. I don't think he'll ever reveal his source. I do know he travels somewhat for his job, so he may get info from the Virginia Courts???

I am so glad not only that Johnny had HV but he was on tour, out of the country and couldn't be lured back into this sick family and relationship. If he was in town, they may have convinced him to violate the restrainer order. I think that was their short goal. To dig him in deaper with the law and public

Some are saying poor Paige. Nope. I feel they may not have known the abuse plan, but all they cared about was losing their cash cow. They were trying to manipulate him. And remember not long after, when Johnny stopped paying bills, Mr. Heard had a change of heart and threatened to shoot Johnny because he lost his 10% (of something). Page offering to be his mom so soon after his own mothers passing was just sick. Please delete these texts - so you can't use them as evidence against me if we get you to violate the order. They never once brought up Amber's claim of abuse, only Johnny did denying it.

He did say he lobbed the phone over his shoulder (I guess as he walked away) and he thought she would catch it or it would land on the catch. He doesn't believe it hit her. And this is a far cry from her legal claim he wound his arm up like a pitcher and threw it as hard as he could at her face.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:49 pm

Johnny had many "loves" in his life. So I don't think he is the type to believe there is only one soulmate in your life. So saying AH was the love of his life could just mean my life right now. I'm sure he was in love with Vanessa, but they both said the relationship sorta ran its course. They may have both fought to save it, but somehow it ended as maybe it should. She moved on and is married now and happy. But I can't ever know the behind the doors true feelings and happenings. He was certainly madly in love with Winnoa and even Kate. Love has many levels of passion.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:57 pm

I think that Johnny's love for Vanessa falls into it's own category and she will always hold a place in his heart. Those texts were in the present and at the time he was crazy about her but I know one thing for a fact. Lawyers don't file court papers without speaking with their clients first unless they have permission to act on their own because they can't bill for work that was not approved. She wanted those penthouses and for him to pay for the utilities and she wanted the alimony for life. When he didn't give into her demands she filed the dv charge. Her lawyer's letter referred to the divorce and the alleged incidents and said that Amber was willing to settle "all matters" if he gave into her demands but he said no and thank goodness for that. She did wind up taking a lot of the furniture so I guess she had no issues with any memories from those rooms.

I am not saying that I think her parents are liars. I believe she lied to them just like that manipulative scam she tried to pull with the mechanic. Johnny's texts clearly say that he was willing to let her stay there as long as she needed. Even so, she had a lot of places she could have lived until the divorce was over. Any one of her friends or family could have taken her in for a few months. It's just like her to put the blame on someone else because nothing is ever her fault.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:51 pm

There has been allot of debating on twitter. Paige has the most texts in those discussions. I don’t think she was coerced. I think she was pulling every emotional card she could to ”get him back” as her dad said. Johnny was adamant it was over. She pleaded with him to talk to AH. He said he wasn’t allowed. Paige pulled every emotional string she could to get Johnny to violate that TRO even suggesting he use someone else’s phone. Even asking if she could be his adoptive mom. Can you imagine how this would have played out if he did. Remember all the cop cars when his friends went to get his personal things which was allowed. If he broke the TRO she’d have pushed to the fullest legal limits and the media would have twisted it horribly.

The only outcome I can see by all this. They were trying to hold on to their cash cow. When Johnny wasn’t bending they tried to get him to break the TRO. His lawyer even said it was all a play for a premature financial settlement. As big as possible.

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:00 pm

Agree, Paige's comment about being Johnny's adopted Mom was disrespectful and outright creepy, not to mention so soon after Betty Sue's passing. She really was grasping at anything to manipulate his heartstrings.

Nevertheless, with every new development Amber's legal outlook appears more and more grim. I can only imagine what else Johnny's legal team have left in their evidence bag to blow Amber's hoax out of the water, as each revelation grows greater in drama.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:57 pm

If Johnny has texts with her parents then he probably has texts with her sister Whitney also, who has not been subpoenaed for a deposition....yet. Let's not also forget she has another sister. I don't for one second believe that he came to the apartment with security to collect this things and left his phone on the table where Amber could go into his texts. One of the sisters must have told her what was going on. I don't think her parents were coerced, I think they were manipulated into believing a crazy story about eviction. Look what she did with the mechanic. Said there was an agreement for Johnny to pay for her car and that she never told him to
do the work, etc., but he has the texts from her about what she wanted him to do with the car and she never produced the agreement.

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:03 pm

Lbock wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:51 pm
. . . I don’t think she (i.e.Paige) was coerced. I think she was pulling every emotional card she could to “get him back” as her dad said. Johnny was adamant it was over. She pleaded with him to talk to AH. He said he wasn’t allowed. Paige pulled every emotional string she could to get Johnny to violate that TRO even suggesting he use someone else’s phone. Even asking if she could be his adoptive mom. Can you imagine how this would have played out if he did. Remember all the cop cars when his friends went to get his personal things which was allowed. If he broke the TRO she’d have pushed to the fullest legal limits and the media would have twisted it horribly.

The only outcome I can see by all this. They were trying to hold on to their cash cow. When Johnny wasn’t bending they tried to get him to break the TRO. His lawyer even said it was all a play for a premature financial settlement. As big as possible.

I agree, Lbock. As far as I’m concerned, any euphemism for “liars” and “scammers” we can think of is an apt description for the actions of every greedy, heartless member of the Heard clan - including Whitney - to greater or lesser degrees.
Chocolat wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:00 pm
. . . with every new development Amber's legal outlook appears more and more grim I can only imagine what else Johnny's legal team have left in their evidence bag to blow Amber's hoax out of the water, as each revelation grows greater in drama.
Yes, Chocolat, and the saddest aspect is Johnny has to relive, drop by drop, this IV-horror for another seven months. The enormity of the injustice done to this decent, honorable man - to his career, his reputation, his life - can never be made right. With that always in mind, I hope his legal team pulls no punches as truth finally claims the light of day.

“Thank you” to Brian McPherson, for his skills and continued perseverance on Johnny’s behalf. Without question his invaluable, well-documented, and generous (transcripts, from my experience, must be purchased; they are not published documents) efforts reach so many and provide an accessible counterpoint to the despicable, intransigent media.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:44 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:57 pm
If Johnny has texts with her parents then he probably has texts with her sister Whitney also, who has not been subpoenaed for a deposition....yet. Let's not also forget she has another sister. I don't for one second believe that he came to the apartment with security to collect this things and left his phone on the table where Amber could go into his texts. One of the sisters must have told her what was going on. I don't think her parents were coerced, I think they were manipulated into believing a crazy story about eviction. Look what she did with the mechanic. Said there was an agreement for Johnny to pay for her car and that she never told him to
do the work, etc., but he has the texts from her about what she wanted him to do with the car and she never produced the agreement.
Gee, I never knew about another sister, other than Whitney. I googled to learn about her but found no information. Can you provide any details, ForeverYoung? Thanks in advance.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:06 pm

IMO, this will not go to trial. Everything is blowing up in AH's face. Her legal team has been called out by Judge White, already, with a stern warning. Notice, her camp, has been extremely quiet? I truly believe, there will be more incriminating bombs that will be dropped. It won't be from anything that JD has done, it is from the request of documents from her side, that has bitten her in the butt. AH will try to shut this up quickly, particularly if the media outlets, start supporting JD.