Announcing the Zone's 2009 Birthday Project!

Give in Johnny's honor and support a Puerto Rican children's charity.
Snowcat

Re: Announcing the Zone's 2009 Birthday Project!

Unread post by Snowcat » Tue May 05, 2009 10:36 am

Fabulous!!!! I will do something!
He said, "Wow, Very Nice!", and signed my painting. TIFF 2015.

nickidepphead

Unread post by nickidepphead » Thu May 07, 2009 7:53 am

Great stuff, thank you Zone mods - I just went and poked that Paypal button :cool: It gives one a nice warm feeling to know we are helping even just a little, doesn't it... :goodvibes: :heart2:
* So...directly from the beautiful lips of Johnny Depp - THANK YOU VERY MUCH, Johnny Depp Zone! *

part-time poet

Unread post by part-time poet » Fri May 08, 2009 11:49 am

Lucky13 wrote:A very HEARTFELT "thank you" to the Zone for once again making the Birthday Project possible. I could not be more proud than to make a donation in Johnny's honor... I'm STILL in awe over his kindness and generosity during the PE filming and that was more than a year ago when it all began. It is an absolute pleasure to donate to such a wonderful cause. :lilyrose:

:balloons: Johnny !!! :smiliewithhearts:
That's a lovely sentiment, Lucky13 . . . . I know that all the Zoners who have been (like you) lucky enough to meet Johnny in person never forget that day. :thud:

:pray: I hope that someday the thousands who are still waiting for that chance get their special moment, too.

:thanks!: for your donation, and thanks to all who have gotten this year's Birthday Project off to such a good start!

:kiss: :bouquet:

Part-Time Poet
Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
-- J. M. Barrie

Deppinthedesert

Unread post by Deppinthedesert » Sun May 10, 2009 12:21 am

I just did it and I feel great. I should sleep well tonight. As proud as we are of Johnny, I want him to be proud of us, too. And I think he is.

Peachy

Unread post by Peachy » Sun May 10, 2009 9:50 am

First of all thanks to the Zone for yet again identifying a recipient for the Birthday Project. I really appreciate the time and energy that you have yet again dedicated to a good cause in honour of Johnny!

Deppinthedesert wrote:
As proud as we are of Johnny, I want him to be proud of us, too. And I think he is.
I agree DITD. I think that he will be touched by the generosity and kindness he inspires - and I think this is really important to him, to see that his fame is channeled into something very positive in a very natural and unaffected way.
"If I'm going do to this for a living I want to at least provoke a thought or make someone look at something, however subtle, from another perspective." (JD on acting).

tracy

Unread post by tracy » Tue May 19, 2009 1:46 pm

I am proud to donate to such a wonderful cause in Johnny's name. Thanks so much for coordinating all of this as a special way to honor Johnny's birthday! :smiliewithhearts:
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr. Seuss

joy30083

Unread post by joy30083 » Thu May 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Get Birthday Project for Johnny. Received my confirmation from paypal .
Hope everyone gives something for this great project
Bless you all. Frances
Frances

cindy

Unread post by cindy » Thu May 21, 2009 8:15 pm

Punched the button just now. I so wish it could have been more. Johnny is such an inspiration and has such a good heart, I know he will he will be honored by this donation from the Zone. Thank you for making this possible for all of us
...if you don't like it, I promise I'll stop.
Questioning, exploring and investigating everything yourself; that's the key. Never give up. ~Johnny Depp
...I put it 'round you know.... John Wilmot

Cookiejj

Unread post by Cookiejj » Thu May 21, 2009 8:15 pm

Just a wonderful choice for this year Birthday Project! I am so very proud to once again be able to be a small part in helping to make a difference in Johnny's name.

:balloons: Johnny! Thank you for all you do for all of us who enjoy you and your work and all you do for others. I so appreicate the inspiration you give to me for one and obviously to so many others :worldhug:

Thank you JDZ for this opportunity again this year. You are the best! :flashingheart:
Coookiejj

Theresa
JDZ Webmaster

Unread post by Theresa » Fri May 22, 2009 12:55 am

cindy wrote:Punched the button just now. I so wish it could have been more. Johnny is such an inspiration and has such a good heart, I know he will he will be honored by this donation from the Zone. Thank you for making this possible for all of us
Thank you, cindy. No matter how large or how small, every donation is important...because it comes from the heart. :heart2:

:kiss:

DebbieJCDFan

Unread post by DebbieJCDFan » Wed May 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Since Johnny cares so deeply about children, :smiliewithhearts: and his own children have made him so happy, I decided to make my donation today, :lilyrose: on Lily-Rose's Birthday! Johnny's such a wonderful, caring person, and he inspires me every day. :love: As other Zoners have said, I just wish it could have been more!
Wait for the Opportune Moment!
DebbieJCDFan

Theresa
JDZ Webmaster

Unread post by Theresa » Wed May 27, 2009 11:28 pm

DebbieJCDFan wrote:Since Johnny cares so deeply about children, :smiliewithhearts: and his own children have made him so happy, I decided to make my donation today, :lilyrose: on Lily-Rose's Birthday! Johnny's such a wonderful, caring person, and he inspires me every day. :love: As other Zoners have said, I just wish it could have been more!
What a wonderful idea, Debbie...to give on the day that I'm sure Johnny considers one of the most important dates of his life; the birthday of his daughter.

:bouquet: Thank you!

Kittycat88

Unread post by Kittycat88 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:27 am

Just hit that PayPal button again...small amount...but hopefully, together with the other donations will help build to a nice figure for the children.

Thanks again PtP and mods for making this a wonderful opportunity to give back to Johnny for all he has done for us!!

ladylinn

Unread post by ladylinn » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:12 pm

:grin: I just hit the ole' PayPal button again. What an honor it is for me to be able to contribute (even small amounts) to help children and of course honor Johnny. Thanks to PTP for all your efforts. :applause2: :worldhug:

DarkAngel

Unread post by DarkAngel » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:40 pm

I have to check my visa card, if possible I´ll make a small donation again. :hope:
Johnnys birthday will be soon, can´t wait to see how much it will be in the end. :hope:
^^Put a stake through my heart! And drag me into sunlight^^
Lyric by Nightwish