Happy Birthday Johnny!

For more relaxed conversation about Johnny Depp, to share favorite Depp photos & scans, have themed pic parties, or to identify unknown pics
Snowcat

Re: Happy Birthday Johnny!

Unread post by Snowcat » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:57 am

:cake: :happybday: :balloons: to Johnny!! I wish you much joy for the future.

:lovehearts: Thanks everyone for your pics, I know they are not for me, but I enjoy looking at them and it kind of makes me feel like I get to be part of the celebration! There are sweet memories, new treats, all reminders of why we celebrate Johnny's big day. I hope he is celebrating in a meaningful way, too.
He said, "Wow, Very Nice!", and signed my painting. TIFF 2015.

Snowcat

Re: Happy Birthday Johnny!

Unread post by Snowcat » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:14 am

OMG that is so sweet, very beautifully done! I love the picture-book presentation. Great job, Amoy! :ok: :applause2:
He said, "Wow, Very Nice!", and signed my painting. TIFF 2015.

Ruby Begonia

Happy Birthday Johnny!

Unread post by Ruby Begonia » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:00 pm

:airkiss2:
Happy Birthday, John C. Depp, II! So happy I live in the same time period as this talented, unique and handsome man. May everything go uphill for him from this day forward.
:balloons:

Cesar'sSusie

Happy Birthday Johnny!

Unread post by Cesar'sSusie » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:42 am

:belated: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Johnny!!! :cake: :applause: :applause2: :whistle: :angel: :thanks!: :girlwave2: I'm late wishing you a great and wonderful birthday. . .I hope it's was Fantastic! :bouquet: :rosegirl: My birthday wishes for Lily-Rose are heart felt as well. :cheers:
Many wishes for a good, lovely, beautiful fun day for being another year older! :biggrin: Hey we all have to go through this, eh? I've already started on toasts to you & your family, but there maybe one more glass left! :toastingpirates: Please stay safe and well, know that WE will always be with you! :worldhug: Love and Big Kisses for the Nicest guy with the Biggest heart!!! :twohearts: :smiliewithhearts: :flashingheart:
:balloons: :happybday: :birthdayballoon: :birthdaysign1:
"He's that and a whole lot more," said his driver. "He's a wonderful guy. I'll tell
you firsthand, he's a great man."
. . .and the Golden Globe goes to . . .
Johnny DEPP, for Sweeney Todd-The Demon Barber of Fleet Street!

smithyn76

Happy Birthday Johnny!

Unread post by smithyn76 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:27 am

:signhi: Those are all very nicely :loveshower: made pictures and sweet loving :heart4: words to a unique, compassionate man. :myheart:
Amoy's little 3D picture book is fantastic. She really is a very talented artist and I'm sure that Johnny will absoltely love this. :grin:

I made a birthday :balloons: card for him too, which I even sent to him on his IG account and here in my art thread ;-) . But I happily post it again in here, in this special thread.

It is a bit unusual without a pic of JD, but I thought it a bit odd, sending him a bday card with his own picture on it.
:zoner: EVOLVE THE FUTURE - Dr. Will Caster, Professor at Berkeley :zoner: