Looking for Public Enemies Information

For more relaxed conversation about Johnny Depp, to share favorite Depp photos & scans, have themed pic parties, or to identify unknown pics
Lucky13

Unread post by Lucky13 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:35 pm

Hi Everyone ~

I'm looking for some "OLD" information and would be forever grateful if someone has it and would be kind enough to share. I met Johnny in Aurora, IL on April 7, 2008 while he was filming Public Enemies. I posted my "encounter", but due to a computer crash, no longer have a copy. I'm hoping maybe someone downloaded a copy and would be willing to post it for me. There was also a list of all the locations and dates where Johnny filmed Public Enemies. If anyone has that and would be willing to share, you would positively make my day! :loveshower: Thanks in advance. Hope everyone is staying well!
~ Yah, I wanna take that ride with you!

I'd rather have a moment of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special. April 7, 2008

ShauniS

Unread post by ShauniS » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:39 pm

I remember seeing one video on You Tube recently where Johnny came out to meet with everyone either at the beginning or end of a filming day for Public Enemies. It looked like there were maybe only 50 or so people there and he was so sweet to everyone. Is that the one you’re looking for by chance?
"I am attracted to the extreme light and the extreme dark. I'm interested in the human condition and what makes people tick. I'm interested in the things people try to hide." --JD :flashingheart:

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:44 pm

I have footage from Milwaukee of Johnny greeting fans in the early AM before filming Public Enemies but I will look for Illinois.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."