Looking For Some Pics

For more relaxed conversation about Johnny Depp, to share favorite Depp photos & scans, have themed pic parties, or to identify unknown pics
Moonbeam

Looking For Some Pics

Unread post by Moonbeam » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:21 am

Hi Zoners!! :bluewave:

I'm still trying to rebuild my Johnny library since I lost everything. :yikes: :smh:

I'm looking for a picture of Johnny kneeling to a little girl giving her a yellow flower, like a dandelion. This picture was taken at a meet and greet when he filmed Public Enemies. I believe that he was wearing a plaid shirt with no sleeves. :tommygun: :please:

Also, I cannot find a complete image, or HD image, of Jack Sparrow behind the scenes of POTC playing guitar in his trailer. It was his Black Pearl inset guitar and there were small skeleton lights hanging along the top of the picture. :elvis: :dancingpirate: :captainjack:

Thank you all in advance!! Please also feel free to post any rare Johnny pictures. Those are the ones I miss having the most!! :thankyou: :worldhug:
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."-- Johnny Depp..."The truth will come out...and I will be standing on the other side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will too." --Johnny Depp #justiceforjohnnydepp

AnaMaria

Looking For Some Pics

Unread post by AnaMaria » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:00 pm

Moonbeam

Looking For Some Pics

Unread post by Moonbeam » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:11 pm

Thank you Greatly, AnaMaria!! :thankyou: :namaste: You could always be counted on to help find a picture!!! :yahoo: :truefan:
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."-- Johnny Depp..."The truth will come out...and I will be standing on the other side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will too." --Johnny Depp #justiceforjohnnydepp

AnaMaria

Looking For Some Pics

Unread post by AnaMaria » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:49 pm

My pleasure, Moonbeam. Sorry but I can't find the other picture you asked for.
It was fun to browse my old photo collections :goodvibes: . Maybe these are a few 'rare' pictures you could use :

DJDM set

Oprah

Life's too short

AnaMaria

Looking For Some Pics

Unread post by AnaMaria » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:53 pm

AnaMaria

Looking For Some Pics

Unread post by AnaMaria » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:56 pm

Moonbeam

Looking For Some Pics

Unread post by Moonbeam » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:42 pm

OH!!! Thank You AnaMaria!! :airkiss: :truefan: :truefan:

I had lost all of these, plus I see some that I have never seen!! :dillingerhello: :thud: :biggrin: :namaste:

Chocolat

Looking For Some Pics

Unread post by Chocolat » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:43 am

~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

Moonbeam

Looking For Some Pics

Unread post by Moonbeam » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:28 am

OH Chocolat!! My heart skipped a beat! :heart: Thank You!! I especially enjoy the precious pictures of Johnny taking time with children!! That was one picture that I hated losing!! :thanks!: :hatsoff: :myheart: :loveshower:

Chocolat

Looking For Some Pics

Unread post by Chocolat » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:13 am

Happy to share Johnny pics any time, Moonbeam. If you're looking for anything specific, I just may have it. :agree2:
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.