New Johnny and Dior SAUVAGE

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
justintime

Unread post by justintime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:32 pm

“Thank You”, just doesn’t seem enough, In-too-Depp, for all those lovely SAUVAGE close-ups! Photos like that are truly a gift these days. I am ever so grateful for the time, patience, and expertise you consistently expend in bringing them to us, especially to we who would not otherwise get to enjoy such treasures :bouquet: .
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:54 pm

Seen a whole load of stuff about Mbappe being a new Dior ambassador and people thinking this replaced JD. I very, very much doubt that given that JD's Sauvage campaign is EVERYWHERE (please note 55 million hits on YouTube and counting). Dior are on a massive expansion campaign - in London they have taken over endless windows in Harrods. My reading and talking to friends in marketing - Dior are simply capitalising on success. And the Sauvage campaign has been a big success. They have just launched a campaign with JD this year - which has clearly gone well.

In-too-Depp

Unread post by In-too-Depp » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:44 am

And Wit, was his vain frivolous pretence
Of pleasing others, at his own expense

Rochester ,"Satyr" on Man

lizabel

Unread post by lizabel » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:30 pm

:loveshower: Thank you so much Chocolat for that, so wonderful to see Johnny happy & speaking a little French :lovehearts:

If the timing's right and the gods are with you, something special happens. ~Rick Springfield~
17th April 2007-It happened.

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:44 pm

https://t.co/mbyBD5vUJe">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash
Many thanks, Marta, for these precious seconds …. IMHO, this is the best of several bits filmed of Johnny playing some instrumental snips in connection with the Dior platform.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

fireflydances
ONBC Moderator

Unread post by fireflydances » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:09 pm

Oh my, somehow I missed this. My favorite JD stuff is the spontaneous catches where we get a chance to see him be just himself, no role, no act, as here when he is just figuring out the right notes. Thank you SO MUCH Marta and justintime. Perfect stuff!
"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Sir Francis Bacon, Of Studies