The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Ruby Begonia

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Ruby Begonia » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:00 am

So we probably now know the real story behind his hand injury in Australia and long absence from set (and, remember, he got blamed for the production and film crew/ extras losing money when it turns out SHE caused it all). Searching for Mick Doohan today, I came across the original false story about this by, naturally, the Daily Mail. Also, are his cheek and nose battered-looking? This story is dated March 11. and I believe Amber flew in in March. Also, I remember reading somewhere that Musk also flew into Australia around that time and messaged Amber about meeting up; I'll have to search for that. I think the source was Australian. All fits now.

Pirate steers off course! Johnny Depp injured his hand GO-KARTING with Mick Doohan at Australian motorbike champion's luxury estate - forcing the star to fly home

By Colette Fahy and Alicia Vrajlal and John Carney for Daily Mail Australia
20:18 EDT 11 Mar 2015, updated 20:06 EDT 07 Sep 2015

Hollywood star Johnny Depp is renowned for not wasting his beer, but it was a spill of a very different kind that saw him flying back to the US.

The actor is rumoured to have broken his right wrist go-karting on a private track at five-time MotoGP world champion Mick Doohan’s luxurious Coomera property last weekend.

Depp has been based at the sprawling waterfront compound since he arrived on the Gold Coast last month, the Gold Coast Bulletin reports.

Located in Coomera on Queensland’s stunning Gold Coast, Doohan’s property boasts an enormous outdoor pool, tennis courts and 16 hectares of sweeping private grounds that offer picturesque views along the coastline.

The secluded home provides all the accoutrements one would expect a famous film star needs that also includes an exterior living room, a jetty and a private helicopter hangar.

Injured Depp appeared in high spirits on Wednesday as he boarded a private jet in Brisbane, bound for Los Angeles.

The 51-year-old actor will require surgery after injuring his right hand on Australia's Gold Coast while filming the latest installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie franchise.

Johnny, who was not on the set of the fifth Pirates movie when the mystery ailment occurred, appeared with his hand taped up and he seemed to be favouring it as he held it close to his chest.

However, despite needing surgery, which he voluntarily chose to return to the United States for, Johnny appeared to be in jovial spirits, smiling and waving at fans as he made his way onto the plane.

He even showed that the movie, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is still in the foremost of his thoughts, as his bandage featured a skull and crossbones.

The incident is expected to only cause a short delay to filming of the movie, in which Johnny reprises his iconic role as Captain Jack Sparrow in the lucrative fantasy franchise.

It is said Mr Depp will be overseas for two weeks during which his absence will only 'minimally' affect production as other scenes are filmed.

The spokesperson also said the film's release date will still be July 2017.

It is not clear if Johnny's new wife Amber Heard, 28, who he married last month, will be in LA to look after him when he arrives.

She has most recently been hard at work on new movie, The Danish Girl, alongside Eddie Redmayne in London.

Queensland police and ambulance services confirmed that they were not called to any incident regarding Mr Depp.

‘We did not have to make any response on the Gold Coast involving him.

'He may have taken himself by private means to hospital but we did not transport him or treat him for any injuries,’ Queensland Ambulance Service told Daily Mail Australia.

A Queensland police spokesman said that they had not been called to any incident involving the actor.

Mr Depp flew to Australia last month ahead of filming in Queensland, and has been spotted at a number of musical events when not on the Gold Coast set of the film.

He was seen attending the Marilyn Manson show in Brisbane late last month, even appearing on stage with the famous rock star.

A few days earlier he was again seen at the Foo Fighters concert in the same capital city of Queensland.

Along with Depp, Australian actor Geoffrey Rush will rejoin the cast for the fifth time in his role as Hector Barbossa.....

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:41 pm

Amber's counsel filed a response and the best they could come up with was Johnny committing perjury about iO's phone call. How pathetic can she be? :no2: :mad:

https://theblast.com/amber-heard-Johnny ... ssion=true
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:45 pm

Yeah, about that - if I was Amber, I would be very irritated, that she’s not famous enough for the police to immediately know who she’s married to.
Johnny Heard, savvy :biggrin: ?
And the first call coming in as Johnny left the building doesn’t rhyme with the very (melo)dramatic story of IO Wright calling while Johnny was abusing poor little Amber ...

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:24 pm

I find these logs very confusing.

Why are all three showing the exact same tear marks on the top and bottom? Are they computer generated to indicate the info shown is part of a whole?
What is the significance of the 05/15/2019 date on each, in the upper left corner?
Why do lines 5 and 6 on the two 8:46:26 logs show different information?
How do these differ from the logs submitted by Johnny? And why are they so damning?

I always thought the two officers who responded, S_____(sp) and Hadden, were the first on the scene which is why they saw no destruction, no harm to AH, etc. Is this saying something different? Johnny acknowledged a second call and second police response in his filed papers.

Frankly, aside from the additional stress Johnny must endure, I don’t care what her team pulls out of a hat at this point, but I am concerned she is allowed to do this rewriting history with a new story every few days. Too much time between filings and she just continues to spew lies reinventing /reinterpreting/rediscovering “evidence”. I hope Johnny’s team can debunk every last word she utters and slams her hard for trying to link that dirty word - perjury - to Johnny.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:59 pm

justintime wrote:I find these logs very confusing.

Why are all three showing the exact same tear marks on the top and bottom? Are they computer generated to indicate the info shown is part of a whole?
What is the significance of the 05/15/2019 date on each, in the upper left corner?
Why do lines 5 and 6 on the two 8:46:26 logs show different information?
How do these differ from the logs submitted by Johnny? And why are they so damning?

I always thought the two officers who responded, S_____(sp) and Hadden, were the first on the scene which is why they saw no destruction, no harm to AH, etc. Is this saying something different? Johnny acknowledged a second call and second police response in his filed papers.

Frankly, aside from the additional stress Johnny must endure, I don’t care what her team pulls out of a hat at this point, but I am concerned she is allowed to do this rewriting history with a new story every few days. Too much time between filings and she just continues to spew lies reinventing /reinterpreting/rediscovering “evidence”. I hope Johnny’s team can debunk every last word she utters and slams her hard for trying to link that dirty word - perjury - to Johnny.
I share your frustration, justintime. Amber Heard, aka The Hoaxer, is grasping at anything and continues to play up to public opinion. She and her hoaxing friends have lied so many times, that they're all tripping over their statements.
As far as I'm concerned nothing Amber Heard, comes out with is valid or evidence. Johnny's documents are clear and precise and give the police team's account of the night exactly how it went from their own words. I found the call records a little confusing as well, but from what I've read, there were two calls made that night. One from IO and another from a mystery source, who IO asked to call the LA police. And at either time, Johnny was not present. It was IO who slipped up about the second phone call to the police (something that was never mentioned before) in a heated Twitter response to Depp fans asking about the call. Johnny's team caught that information and used it in his court papers, pointing out IO's dishonesty by omission.
Neither police team saw any destruction to the penthouse which is an important piece of evidence.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

Sweeney Todd

Unread post by Sweeney Todd » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:26 pm

I admit I still haven’t read the article yet because I cannot stomach her lies anymore, but I find it comical that she suddenly cares about something related to the police. Does she care to address their under oath admissions that debunk her hoax?
:sweeneydepp: Never forget. Never forgive. :sweeneydepp:

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:38 pm

Amber lied under oath about hitting Johnny only once. Amber lied under oath about smuggling the dogs into Australia. Amber lied under oath about the incident when she hit Johnny in the head with a door. Amber lied under oath about her alleged injuries. Johnny has the evidence and witnesses to prove all of this. So who is the one who committed perjury???

Sweeney Todd

Unread post by Sweeney Todd » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:38 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:Amber lied under oath about hitting Johnny only once. Amber lied under oath about smuggling the dogs into Australia. Amber lied under oath about the incident when she hit Johnny in the head with a door. Amber lied under oath about her alleged injuries. Johnny has the evidence and witnesses to prove all of this. So who is the one who committed perjury???
She literally just repeats and twists what he says.
:sweeneydepp: Never forget. Never forgive. :sweeneydepp:

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:52 am

There's in a way nothing new in this article - but it's fully on Johnny's side :truefan: :loveshower: :cloud9: :heartquote:
Isn't that a first, by the way?

gipsyblues

Unread post by gipsyblues » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:41 pm

:thanks!: meeps, that's good news ! They also mention the petition , great report. :ok:

hollyberry

Unread post by hollyberry » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:14 am

Ruby Begonia wrote:So we probably now know the real story behind his hand injury in Australia and long absence from set (and, remember, he got blamed for the production and film crew/ extras losing money when it turns out SHE caused it all). Searching for Mick Doohan today, I came across the original false story about this by, naturally, the Daily Mail. Also, are his cheek and nose battered-looking? This story is dated March 11. and I believe Amber flew in in March. Also, I remember reading somewhere that Musk also flew into Australia around that time and messaged Amber about meeting up; I'll have to search for that. I think the source was Australian. All fits now.
In the UK both the Daily Mail and the Sun have a bad reputation for printing scurrilous lies about sick and disabled people, painting them as "scroungers too idle to work", so I'm not a bit surprised someone as vile as Heard has made them her mouthpiece.
Frankly her advisers should tell her to stop blabbing to them because she'll be on the receiving end of the tabloids once the facts are out.

myfave

Unread post by myfave » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:06 pm

AH is saying Johnny perjured himself by lying about phone calls to police. Won’t they have a record of police calls received the day of the fight??
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

reindeermoon

Unread post by reindeermoon » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:56 am

They pretend that Waldman was saying that there was only one call. But Waldman said that io Tillets phone call was nearly two hours later than he was saying. Tillet said that he feared for H.s life when he heard her screaming through the phone and called the police immediatly. That is not true. There was another call before but not from Tillet. So he lyed about the time he called the 911 . There were different police officers who went to the appartement. But neither officers in the first visit nor the others from the second visit did see any injuries nor damages like broken glass or spilled wine.
People forget that those officers are witnesses for him.

Shook

Unread post by Shook » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:23 pm

Brian has come across new surveillance video of Amber in an elevator the day after the May 21st incident. Wow. I am speechless. Amber is seen without marks, going down to the main floor of the building to let a male in.

Many on twitter are speculating that it is James Franco (he was spotted with the same haircut, same hat, same backpack).

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:32 am

Shook wrote:Brian has come across new surveillance video of Amber in an elevator the day after the May 21st incident. Wow. I am speechless. Amber is seen without marks, going down to the main floor of the building to let a male in.

Many on twitter are speculating that it is James Franco (he was spotted with the same haircut, same hat, same backpack).
Yeah..and she looks pretty happy for a woman who alleges to have abuse the night before. :no2: :mad: