The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
hollyberry

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by hollyberry » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:12 am

Chocolat wrote:
ForeverYoung wrote:Daily Mail put out two articles today and is monitoring comments which means they won't post anything in support of Johnny. Johnny's legal team will respond to the motion and when they do they are going to bury her with perjury. :tommygun:

I despise the Daily Mail (and Page Six). I'm convinced, in my opinion, that someone or two on Heard's team is bribing
the DM to keep Johnny down. They better be careful, Waldman is watching everyone.
Agree with you there. For anyone who doesn't live in the UK, this newspaper has earned the nickname 'Daily Heil' amongst sick and disabled people because of its support for the current government's brutal welfare decimation. It doesn't surprise me one bit that they are supporting a sociopath like Heard.

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:21 am

Brian McPherson absolutely did an incredible job with investigating and digging deep into the inconsistencies, lies and manipulative workings by Amber Heard and her so called friends. He is adding to his videos now and will also work on AH's recent response in a new video asap.

From what I've read via another legal expert, in her documents, Amber Heard has not supplied any proof in what she claims as abuse. Yes, she paints an ugly picture of Johnny, and that is all she can do, but any claims or photos do not show that he was abusive. Mr. Waldman and his team will shoot her down every step of the way because first and foremost, she has no credibility. How can a jury logically believe anything she claims as truth when she has lied from the beginning? The case is judged by facts not emotions so Amber can boo hoo her side till pigs fly but her proof remains absent.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

fireflydances
ONBC Moderator

Unread post by fireflydances » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:21 pm

We live in a time where the accuracy of something stated holds less weight than it did say 10 years ago. And sometimes the winner is not the one who is telling the truth, but the one who has an ability to use the media to their advantage. So, we need to expect what's her name will continue her campaign. And hopefully Johnny's team is wise to her ways AND has the capacity to play the game as fiercely and as effectively as that stupid woman.

I rarely comment on this stuff. I try like the dickens to avoid reading anything. It is a sewer that pollutes the reader also unfortunately. I did see those tapes, and that work is outstanding and to be commended.
"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Sir Francis Bacon, Of Studies

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:57 pm

Johnny has the best lawyers money can buy so I have no doubt they will prevail. My main question is if all this stuff she is alleging really happened then why didn't she bring them up in the dv charge? I see nothing in those texts that prove he hit or hurt her in any way...if those texts are even real and I have my doubts about that. All I see is him apologizing for a rage or two and I can't see Stephen taking sides against him.

She has no real witnesses because none of them ever witnessed an assault and besides, they can't even get their stories straight. Amber said in her declaration the first time that she yelled into the phone for iO to call the cops, now she says at some point she thinks she yelled for iO to do it when the phone was out of her hands BUT iO said that she called the cops because she knew Amber wouldn't do it. Also, iO said he kicked her in the flight home from Japan but now Amber says it happened coming home from Boston and when is there ever loose furniture on a plane that can be pushed and moved on shoved into someone? Her account of one of the instances in Australia would mean that Johnny would have to had three arms at the time and the list just goes on and on. Waldman is going to pummel her to the ground.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Ruby Begonia

Unread post by Ruby Begonia » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:27 pm

Most of us have probably seen the picture of SCUMber as a teen with a Jack Sparrow poster. She studied up on him, adopted his passions, had a domestic partner who looked and dressed like him, made connections over the years with his acquaintance like Manson & Franco (Pineapple Express 2008) before landing a role with Johnny in The Rum Diary by deluging him with letters professing her devotion to Hunter Thompson. At some point, she supposedly left her Depp doppelganger gf and started a romantic relationship. After she wormed her way into his heart, she worked to isolate him from his family and friends, tried to exert more and more control over him, abused him and, after she'd used his money and contacts to Musk and the Aquaman role, seems to think she's supplanted him as an important A+-list movie star, even trying to perform the same charity work with children. And selling sensational stories to the media painting him as a monster to get him fired from his most-renowned and financially successful role as Sparrow, and keeping him down by continually bringing up the lies. A sick, scary story that reminds me of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? So glad Johnny got away from her and hope he gets justice.

hollyberry

Unread post by hollyberry » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:33 am

TBH I had no idea this woman was so disturbed. I find her a terrifying person.

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:51 am

Ruby Begonia wrote:Most of us have probably seen the picture of SCUMber as a teen with a Jack Sparrow poster. She studied up on him, adopted his passions, had a domestic partner who looked and dressed like him, made connections over the years with his acquaintance like Manson & Franco (Pineapple Express 2008) before landing a role with Johnny in The Rum Diary by deluging him with letters professing her devotion to Hunter Thompson. At some point, she supposedly left her Depp doppelganger gf and started a romantic relationship. After she wormed her way into his heart, she worked to isolate him from his family and friends, tried to exert more and more control over him, abused him and, after she'd used his money and contacts to Musk and the Aquaman role, seems to think she's supplanted him as an important A+-list movie star, even trying to perform the same charity work with children. And selling sensational stories to the media painting him as a monster to get him fired from his most-renowned and financially successful role as Sparrow, and keeping him down by continually bringing up the lies. A sick, scary story that reminds me of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? So glad Johnny got away from her and hope he gets justice.
Scary, indeed ...
And maybe she was also one of those kind of "fans" who have gotten a firm picture of Johnny in their head, and then when he does or say something, that doesn't fit their image of what he is/should be, get very offended and get just a fervently anti-Johnny, as they before were pro-Johnny. And in her case, because she was his girlfriend, she might also have tried to literally change him to be the man, she wanted him to be. And then, when he wouldn't or couldn't change, nagged him/hit him :tear:
Yeah, very scary :-O

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:06 am

Mr. Waldman has swiftly come back with a statement to The Blast in response to Amber Heard.
He is not letting her get away with her garbage talk.

~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~

SnoopyDances

Unread post by SnoopyDances » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:28 pm

Chocolat wrote:Mr. Waldman has swiftly come back with a statement to The Blast in response to Amber Heard.
He is not letting her get away with her garbage talk.

:applause2:

nebraska

Unread post by nebraska » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:58 pm

I made the mistake of watching some you tube videos of her talking about her "abuse" this weekend. :ohno: It is just exhausting.

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:41 pm

nebraska wrote:I made the mistake of watching some you tube videos of her talking about her "abuse" this weekend. :ohno: It is just exhausting.
That's because she's a psychic vampire too.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~

nebraska

Unread post by nebraska » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:44 pm

Chocolat wrote:
nebraska wrote:I made the mistake of watching some you tube videos of her talking about her "abuse" this weekend. :ohno: It is just exhausting.
It might be her best performance.

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:34 pm

nebraska wrote:
Chocolat wrote:
It might be her best performance.
:highfive:
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:40 pm

I did too and I think she still is a terrible actress...can't even work up a tear.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

hollyberry

Unread post by hollyberry » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:47 am

I wish that people would look at the facts.
Johnny has had problems with substance and alcohol abuse. But he has never been accused of spousal/partner abuse. And not just one of his ex partners but all of them defended him.

Heard was arrested for abusing her ex girlfriend. She was lucky to escape a custodial sentence. Unfortunately the tabloids refuse to accept not all domestic abusers are male.