The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
dapimple

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by dapimple » Sun May 08, 2022 3:58 am

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 8:35 pm
So wonderful to see the JD fans there to greet him if only for a few seconds.

It shows clearly how JD treats all his fans and other people. he deserves it!
Much love to all Depp heads out there.
Justice for JD :silver:

sheemeecheep

Unread post by sheemeecheep » Sun May 08, 2022 8:15 am

(link removed)
Johnny's children spoke up against Amber Heard! :loveshower:
 ! Message from: Theresa
Can you use something other than shrinke for your pictures?
Norton keeps blocking the site as a malicious link. Thanks!

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun May 08, 2022 11:39 am

She knows she can't punch him in the face in the courtroom so she puts on a little show for the jury.

https://pagesix.com/2022/05/07/amber-he ... witter_app
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun May 08, 2022 11:45 am

I saw a pic last night of Kate Moss sitting in the Galleys waiting to be called. I am not going to post it for obvious reasons but it's good to know she is on board. :heartflower:

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Sun May 08, 2022 11:52 am

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 11:45 am
I saw a pic last night of Kate Moss sitting in the Galleys waiting to be called. I am not going to post it for obvious reasons but it's good to know she is on board. :heartflower:
Do you mean that she was sitting in the gallery? I find that curious because a potential witness can not listen to the testimony of other witnesses. It would be similar to what Gina Deuters did. Can you tell us where she was sitting and who took the picture?
Last edited by Judymac on Sun May 08, 2022 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Sun May 08, 2022 12:00 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 11:39 am
She knows she can't punch him in the face in the courtroom so she puts on a little show for the jury.

https://pagesix.com/2022/05/07/amber-he ... witter_app
"Oh I am so afraid of him, there are many people in between us but I am frightened for my life". She is an evil person and a bad actor.

hollyberry

Unread post by hollyberry » Sun May 08, 2022 1:52 pm

dapimple wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 3:58 am
It shows clearly how JD treats all his fans and other people. he deserves it!
Much love to all Depp heads out there.
Justice for JD :silver:
My cousin regularly visits a hotel in the Lake District, UK, where there are pictures of celebrities who visited in the foyer. Johnny is one of them, and the hotel manager told her not only was he one of the nicest people he has met, he also refused to take any money for the pic - the only one who wouldn't. This is also the man who has visited hospitals in Vancouver and the UK dressed as Captain Jack to entertain sick kids, and turned up at a UK school as Jack when a little girl wrote to him asking what it's like to be a pirate.

Johnny is frankly one of the most generous and friendly people in showbiz, and I will repeatedly defend him to anyone who blackens his name, because the facts speak for themselves - ZERO history of spousal abuse as confirmed by his exes. He has his problems but he isn't on trial for those. Hopefully he will inspire other men to come forward. :smiliewithhearts:

Jackslady

Unread post by Jackslady » Sun May 08, 2022 3:01 pm

I’ve listened to a lot of the audios of them talking together. There is a constant vibe of her going on and on at him, going through their every interaction with a tooth comb, talking psychobabble and nagging, and now and then becoming angry and hysterical, and being endlessly demanding. Now and then she turns sarcastic and sounds very nasty. He can barely get a word in edgeways and seems to just want to get away from her and go and chill out somewhere. How anyone could stand her for more than five minutes is beyond me, you would need the patience of a saint. She is a bully, manipulative and deeply insecure as most bullies are. On the stand she presented herself as this humble newbie overwhelmed by the attentions of an older Hollywood star, giving subtle hints that he was grooming her. It is all a well rehearsed and not very well performed act. She was clearly rattled that he didn’t once look at her, either because he can’t bear the sight of her, or because he was refusing to give her what she never stops wanting - attention. She is truly vile. I hope they go in really hard on the cross examination and expose her lies.
"Easy on the goods darlin!"
"Tis not an easy thing to be entirely happy, but to be kind is very easy, and that is the greatest measure of happiness"-John Wilmot, Earl of Rochester

*Special thanks to es for help with my lovely avatar*

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun May 08, 2022 7:19 pm

Judymac wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 11:52 am
ForeverYoung wrote:
Do you mean that she was sitting in the gallery? I find that curious because a potential witness can not listen to the testimony of other witnesses. It would be similar to what Gina Deuters did. Can you tell us where she was sitting and who took the picture?
I will send it to you by DM

Scout

Unread post by Scout » Sun May 08, 2022 8:18 pm

I liked your list of inconsistencies Justintime. I can add another, she said on the stand that Johnny "HAD" to sell the yacht, implying a financial reason. At the time there were some stories that he sold the boat because AH was jealous of it and especially of how its name came about. I sent one of the headline links to Mr. Chew's office email.

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Sun May 08, 2022 8:44 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 7:19 pm
Judymac wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 11:52 am
ForeverYoung wrote:
I will send it to you by DM
Thanks

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Sun May 08, 2022 11:43 pm

Contradictions already surfacing between AH 2011 interview statements and her recent court testimony (May 6th). Hope JD’s team is checking everything out. The despicable liar is counting on running out the clock to minimize damage and accountability.

https://pagesix.com/2022/05/06/amber-he ... hnny-depp/
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

Newt

Unread post by Newt » Mon May 09, 2022 1:56 am

That's the beauty of this one week pause. This gives ample time to Ben Chew and co to dismantle the witch's nonsense piece by piece.

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Mon May 09, 2022 11:03 am

Listen, don’t just read, again, to the absolute devastation in Johnny’s voice as he speaks to the indisputable reality of the defamation resulting from AH’s false allegations and claims of DV anD SA:

"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon May 09, 2022 1:13 pm