The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Inquiring Minds

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:21 pm

Thanks for the additions and comments Granna.

The drug dealer comments you saw were from the Ryan Leone statement.

I'm not actually planning to build a timeline for Amber or Johnny/Amber in general, the donations one was just to get the order of events, lies etc. Others have been following this far longer than me and have extensive records. RumLover is one and has helped me with details for a number of posts (many thanks again).

JibberJabber on twitter also seems to have a lot of her early history and I've sourced a lot of the material from there.

I had heard about the boy falsely accused by her at school, but don't think there were many details. I haven't added this to my records yet and probably won't until I have more details. Whilst not actively searching, I haven't seen anything since or with more detail. More details or similar events greatly appreciated.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:35 pm

Back in 2018 Elon Musk was ACLU's top doner and I have a pretty good feeling he is controlling what they produce, or don't produce, in t his case.

https://www.inverse.com/article/46184-a ... nor-claims
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:40 pm

ForeverYoung:

Doesn't the IRS have some sort of documents on this? Musky? Heard?

I don't think Musky can manipulate that narrative, nor can she.

Snowcat

Unread post by Snowcat » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:03 pm

Just my thoughts. How can anyone else rescue her by making a donation miraculously appear, at this late date, if they were to?
It was the agreement, on a contract, that she would donate Johnny's money, not someone else's. We know that she didn't donate Johnny's money, so what did she do with it? Likely used it for her own "lifestyle" needs. She stole it from Johnny. Then she went about finding some other very wealthy man. But, that's what narcissists do. They cleverly pick people to steal from with their lies, pity-plays, sob stories, garnering sympathy (and other tactics) to get others to play into their hands. Some of this may be pure speculation, but I don't think I am far off the mark. I hope she'll be punished as she so deserves.
Thank you for sharing all that you have, your input, videos, et al.
He said, "Wow, Very Nice!", and signed my painting. TIFF 2015.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:07 pm

Looks like Amber is pushing for twitter to supply information on the 200+ account IP information. She has asked (in California) for an Informal Discovery Conference. Although the judge denied the Va Computer Crime Law claim, she has claimed the smear campaign and Adam/Johnny running a bot farm.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:11 pm

There was supposed to be a hearing in Fairfax on Amber filing another Motion to Compel based on all the past orders that Johnny still hadn't fully complied. Johnny answered that he had complied, gave her everything in his possession. Ben also claimed that her lawyers DID NOT meet and confer (as her filing claimed). He also said this she was becoming harassing to him and the courts and she should be sanctioned. I don't know why, but it seems the hearing was not on the Friday Docket list. So it could have been withdrawn or the date changed for various reasons.

Someareborn

Unread post by Someareborn » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:39 pm

I wonder about Adams strategy? He moved on from dropping new information (donations), via comparing tabloid headlines to ripping apart the judgement versus actual evidence presented in court. (I don't mind but we already know the details) He can't influence the Court of Appeal, can he?

Adams Tweet is slightly framing, imo:
Amber Heard: I saw a nurse named Lisa Beane in a parking lot

Justice Nichols: “Ms Heard said that a day or so later she went to Dr Kipper’s office and saw a nurse called Lisa Beane”

Back in reality: Lisa Beane was a receptionist, not a nurse, who did not testify to any injury
Witness Statement AH:
I saw a nurse named Lisa Beane, who followed me out to my car, saying that she could see that I was "in trouble" , or something similar, and that I should call her if anything like this happened again
If AH was indeed in Kippers' office and saw Lisa Beane for examination, there is a record...the fact that AH did not produce a record points to another lie. In which case we need statements of Dr. Kipper, nurse Erin, Debbie Lloyd and Lisa Beane to prove her lies.

Does anyone know what kind of "lawsuit in Arizona" JD's team wanted to be dismissed?
(Letter from AH, team to Laura Wasser, page2)?

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:42 pm

She was suing Doug Stanhope in Arizona

Someareborn

Unread post by Someareborn » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:32 pm

Thanks Llbock, all hail to you.
You are a walking Wikipedia, Brockhaus, Encyclopedia Britannica.

Ragdoll

Unread post by Ragdoll » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:09 pm

Someareborn wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:39 pm
I wonder about Adams strategy? He moved on from dropping new information (donations), via comparing tabloid headlines to ripping apart the judgement versus actual evidence presented in court. (I don't mind but we already know the details) He can't influence the Court of Appeal, can he?
I've been wondering this too? Why suddenly start tweeting again after all this time?

Ryan Leone posted something about Judge Nicol going down as if it's a certainty. I wonder if something is happening soon.

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:57 pm

I suppose AH could have been working as a stripper and a model in the same time frame. Same with stripping and playing small movie roles. To make ends meet, you know? She has big needs so ... Just a thought :)

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:19 pm

Johnny got really mad when she accused him of leaking rumors about her being a stripper and her arrest records. He said to her that she told him that stuff in confidence and he never told anyone but he didn't refer to anything specific. He did mention her being a 50 cent stripper to Paul Bentley when he was on a rant so who knows.. maybe there is some truth to it.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Inquiring Minds

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:41 am

ForeverYoung: Many thanks for that clarification. You are correct. I have merged the two records into one. Bugga.

But it does highlight she is really worried about her arrest record...........(hehehehe)

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:23 am

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:19 pm
Johnny got really mad when she accused him of leaking rumors about her being a stripper and her arrest records. He said to her that she told him that stuff in confidence and he never told anyone but he didn't refer to anything specific. He did mention her being a 50 cent stripper to Paul Bentley when he was on a rant so who knows.. maybe there is some truth to it.
I understand these "therapy sessions" were somewhat limiting and accomodating to keep engaging with his abuser. I wish Johnny overtly denied her claims! sadly

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:10 pm

Wow, Just saw this tweet. Seems "permission to appeal" can take over a year even for judgement (just the permission part)