The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Inquiring Minds
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:41 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:40 pm

It was a mammoth effort, but I just got through the Annex X document. It does a fairly effective job of demolishing the Heard narrative imo, but even at 230 pages, it only scratches the surface of this woman's lies.

I did have a chuckle when I saw this on page 126
9 and broken a piece of art that Amber really loves above the
10 bed and that broken glass was scatted all over the bed. I
I'm not sure if this was machine transcribed at the time or whether the spelling mistake was a manual error later in preparation of the Annex. I would love it if even AIs started associating beds, Amber and excrement. :lol:

AdeleAgain
Posts: 711
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 8:06 am
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:14 pm

It was a mammoth read completely agree but well worth the effort, mainly to sit back and once again be in awe of her ability to deny what is right in front her, in her own words. My only slight disappointment was that there wasn't some sort of table showing the amount of flip flopping on was-she-there-or-wasn't-she-there for the finger episode. I love how many times she changed her story only to say "my story hasn't changed".

User avatar
Judymac
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 6:23 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Judymac » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:31 pm

Inquiring Minds wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:40 pm
It was a mammoth effort, but I just got through the Annex X document. It does a fairly effective job of demolishing the Heard narrative imo, but even at 230 pages, it only scratches the surface of this woman's lies.

I did have a chuckle when I saw this on page 126
9 and broken a piece of art that Amber really loves above the
10 bed and that broken glass was scatted all over the bed. I
I'm not sure if this was machine transcribed at the time or whether the spelling mistake was a manual error later in preparation of the Annex. I would love it if even AIs started associating beds, Amber and excrement. :lol:
:biglaugh: :harhar: :lol:

User avatar
Judymac
Posts: 475
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 6:23 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Judymac » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:40 pm

AdeleAgain wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:14 pm
It was a mammoth read completely agree but well worth the effort, mainly to sit back and once again be in awe of her ability to deny what is right in front her, in her own words. My only slight disappointment was that there wasn't some sort of table showing the amount of flip flopping on was-she-there-or-wasn't-she-there for the finger episode. I love how many times she changed her story only to say "my story hasn't changed".
She certainly seems to have a lot of versions of the truth, even though they can't all be true. I hope one of Adam Waldman's staff makes a table of all of her lies. No doubt if she is confronted with it she will probably cry and say that everyone is picking on her. She can not accept responsibility for anything. It is infuriating but it also gives attorney's and judges some insight into the real Amber Heard. She has no credibility.

Inquiring Minds
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:41 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:56 pm

Judymac wrote:

It is infuriating but it also gives attorney's and judges some insight into the real Amber Heard. She has no credibility.
When reading through the Annex (and a lot of the transcripts) I noted that Laws/Sherbourne would ask her a question and she would go off on a rant (eg HE saw it, I hit him/didn't hit him/he did it to himself). The Judge would often comment that the barrister had made their point (or more rightly, Amber had made the point for them). Then get them to move on.

Maybe I'm reading more into the transcripts than was there, but I get the impression Judge Nicol could see right through her.

User avatar
Lbock
Posts: 1075
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 4:43 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:24 pm

I hope so. Truly. She was all over the place

User avatar
Lbock
Posts: 1075
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 4:43 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:52 pm

Amber has finally filed her Answer in Defense and has played her antiSLAPP card requesting dismissal and legal costs and fees

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/circuit/s ... 0-2020.pdf



She has also according to Adam tweets, filed a counter lawsuit not yet uploaded


User avatar
SnoopyDances
Posts: 52664
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:12 pm
Location: Tashmore Lake
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by SnoopyDances » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:14 pm

IFOD?! Really?! :rotflmao:
That group has been around long before AH and will likely be around long after.
I guess if she can't attack his friends and family (as they remain silent), she will attack the fans (who won't remain silent) in an effort to get him to settle or something. Drop the law suit or I'll smear your fans... :bored:

User avatar
Chocolat
Posts: 10105
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:52 am
Location: Sleepy Hollow
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Chocolat » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:52 pm

And because of her outrageous claims, this is now trending:
#WeJustDontLikeYouAmber

Yes, plain and simple! Image
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1252
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:13 pm

SnoopyDances wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:14 pm
IFOD?! Really?! :rotflmao:
That group has been around long before AH and will likely be around long after.
I guess if she can't attack his friends and family (as they remain silent), she will attack the fans (who won't remain silent) in an effort to get him to settle or something. Drop the law suit or I'll smear your fans... :bored:
She sounds really jealous that she does not have an "Amber Army" to fight or her like Johnny has and it has sure taken her long enough to file an answer were she just denies everything, including her saying she did not hurt him in Australia when on the tape she says that she never meant to hurt him.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

User avatar
Lbock
Posts: 1075
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 4:43 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:16 pm

Legal person explains VA anti-SLAPP





In relation to the answer she filed- basically - if she doesn't claim the defense in that document, then she can't claim it later. So she has to put in everything she can think of, however absurd, :lol:

AdeleAgain
Posts: 711
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 8:06 am
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:41 am

I gave up reading it - apart from claiming he was having an affair with Rochelle Hathaway (which I hate to say it but I kind of hope that someone, somewhere, some of the time was giving him some kindness and respite) for the entire marriage, I see there wasn't anything new she claimed. Three and a half weeks of trial and no new arguments to make. Doesn't that just say it all.

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1252
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:23 am

She is denying having an affair with Elon Musk but he has been dodging his deposition for over a year. She is denying things she already admitted to on recordings and admitting only the things that have nothing to do with the argument, such as admitting that people testified or worked at the hotel.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

User avatar
Lbock
Posts: 1075
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 4:43 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:33 am

The only thing I remember from Johnny's testimony, he dated Rochelle before and after AH and there was some overlap in the beginning with AH (not unusual to date multiple people). He was adamant he didn't cheat with Rochelle, that she had texted him. But texting with an old girlfriend obviously set her off. Interesting she was quick to name her and not the "other affairs" she claims he had

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1252
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:28 pm

Adam's account is now restricted to where you can view put he can't post and the new attorney made a desperate attempt to stop people from voicing their opinions on twitter by naming them in a crossclaim. It also seems Amber is jealous that JD has gotten so many followers in such a short amount of time. What this new lawyer doesn't realize is how much JD is loved all over the world and the other one is hated for what she did to him and what she continues to do with her proven lies. How can someone say on a recording sobbing hysterically that they never meant to hurt someone and then deny in court papers that they caused the injury? Did the new lawyer even read the transcript of her saying that she intentionally meant to hurt him when she hit him in the head with the door and then punched him in the face? I guess not.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."