The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
myfave

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by myfave » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:15 pm

She’s absolutely vile and disgusting.
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

In-too-Depp

Unread post by In-too-Depp » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:28 pm

fireflydances wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:52 pm
I haven't seen 'the picture.' Is there a new photo that was released in court? Thanks.
I assume you're talking about the picture of the faeces Amber left in the bed? Here's the pic but I'll put it in a spoiler for those that don't wish to see it.
► Show Spoiler
And Wit, was his vain frivolous pretence
Of pleasing others, at his own expense

Rochester ,"Satyr" on Man

Theresa
JDZ Webmaster

Unread post by Theresa » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:31 pm

In-too-Depp wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:28 pm
fireflydances wrote:
I haven't seen 'the picture.' Is there a new photo that was released in court? Thanks.
I assume you're talking about the picture of the faeces Amber left in the bed? Here's the pic but I'll put it in a spoiler for those that don't wish to see it.
► Show Spoiler
Thanks for hiding that one behind the spoiler, ItD.
I saw a 'blurred' image on another site and that was enough for me. :yuck2:

tocnavforjd

Unread post by tocnavforjd » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:53 pm

I've been watching the process and at this point I am just, I don't know, surprised as the tactics used by the Sun's lawyer. My impression is that she basically has nothing. She doesn't like what those testifying are saying as their truth so she is taking nonsense that Amber has apparently given her and just presenting that to each person and all of them are saying no, that is not what happened, no, I didn't see that, no, I have no idea why someone would do or say whatever, no, I am not biased against her. Basically I think their lawyer is doing a great job helping Johnny with his case. I would think the Judge would see what she is doing and wouldn't be too impressed. What in the world can Amber testify to when she gets to the stand? Everything she has argued as being true is being systematically destroyed with each person who has testified before her.

Also - I was shocked with the last witness talking about the poo. Amber actually went to her and yelled at her for destroying her marriage and she wanted her to say that it never happened? I didn't think I would be surprised any longer at AH but that just shocked me. Why would she do that? What was her aim in confronting this woman?
"This is exactly what makes the two sides of your personality. You do not know what you want to be in life, dramatic actor, or crazy person"---J.Depp

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:02 pm

Unfortunately, we don't know the "horrific" confidential testimony she wants to give. The only card she has left to play, (IMHO) is rape.

With Heard sitting through these proceedings, she has more time to embellish this secret testimony.

I would think that David & Adam have an inkling as to what this is about. I hope they stay on their "A" game to dispute.

nebraska

Unread post by nebraska » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:16 pm

Theresa wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:31 pm
In-too-Depp wrote:
fireflydances wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Thanks for hiding that one behind the spoiler, ItD.
I saw a 'blurred' image on another site and that was enough for me. :yuck2:
My imagination is much too vivid. I had imagined a large coiled pile like a big snake or something . :lol: I am a little underwhelmed. Amber is capable of so much more

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:27 pm

Nebraska I wish Johnny could see that comment - I think he would find it hilarious.

I see that her PR people are now saying that it was JD. Please she went with the poor dogs in the witness statement so that's where she needs to stay - not that we couldn't all see this coming - with the lawyer constantly asking people about the text where JD suggests taking a dump on her doorstep.

So first this was something which was a figment of JD's paranoid imagination, then it was the dogs, now it's JD who wasn't even there. So really - she slept in the bed which he'd defected on and left it there for house keeping.

My one hope - and I am sure he will - is that David Sherborne sums up with tying various loose ends into her narcissistic personality. The fact that she always had to have the last word - which I think JD explained well but Stephen didn't. Having read the witness statements and heard Stephen's testimony - I can totally see how the 'kick' text came into being. I've seen a very few people like this - but this is what appears to have happened. He tapped her on the backside to cajole her and she instantly screamed blue murder that he'd kicked her, repeating it to everyone. Everyone is exhausted by this narrative by the next day so no one challenges her.

Same with Samantha McMillen "can you believe I did that with two black eyes".

Same with the neighbour she saw "Johnny hit me".

Yet no one saw anything. No bruises. Nothing.

I was very glad to hear today both Malcolm and Trinity say very clearly - I am not dependent on JD for work - I have other income or I can get another job. Hilda could clean for someone else. Stephen could work elsewhere in the film industry. No need to even go into Samantha McMillen and her clientele. These people have worked for Johnny Depp. They could get other jobs.

Maybe I could buy that one or two people would lie. But are we seriously expected to believe that this entire cast of people are lying. Police officers, building employees who have literally nothing to gain.

Just as a side note, I really warmed to Stephen - he seems a bit like Johnny - kind of gentle and nice, avoiding confrontation, just decent and kind and he said a victim of domestic violence himself. And he has a kick-ass wife (judging by her instagram).

fireflydances
ONBC Moderator

Unread post by fireflydances » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:09 pm

In-too-Depp wrote:
fireflydances wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Thank you. I had NO IDEA what people were talking about. And no, I don't need to see that. Again thank you, it's nice to get an answer.
"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Sir Francis Bacon, Of Studies

fireflydances
ONBC Moderator

Unread post by fireflydances » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:17 pm

Okay so now another uninformed question. I did read the transcripts last week, and I have twitter and followed Nick. But, as of Monday, I have seen NOTHING and heard NOTHING. Where are you going to read this week? I followed the links last week, but there were no links on Monday, so I figured we'd all been banned for poking our noses in. Do tell, where do I go?
"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Sir Francis Bacon, Of Studies

Lunarose

Unread post by Lunarose » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:39 pm

The woman is apparently an advocate for women’s rights, fighting for social justice and equality, hashtagging BLM nearly every day but yet she doesn’t seem to mind leaving that poor lady to litterally pick her :censored: up...lowest of the low.

stroch

Unread post by stroch » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:29 pm

fireflydances wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:17 pm
Okay so now another uninformed question. I did read the transcripts last week, and I have twitter and followed Nick. But, as of Monday, I have seen NOTHING and heard NOTHING. Where are you going to read this week? I followed the links last week, but there were no links on Monday, so I figured we'd all been banned for poking our noses in. Do tell, where do I go?

I'll buy you the hat....a really big one.
St. Roch -- patron saint of pilgrims

fireflydances
ONBC Moderator

Unread post by fireflydances » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:16 pm

Thank you very much stroch! :hatsoff:

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:54 pm

stroch wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:29 pm
fireflydances wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:17 pm

Not sure what you mean. He posted new transcripts and was reporting live today.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:14 pm

If I'm reading this transcript correctly, then the diary entries are about past incidents and not written on the dates they happened?
Ok Update: Maybe I have misread. Maybe it is only a reference that '2015" was missing from her entry?

Transcript link that is searchable
https://wixlabs-pdf-dev.appspot.com/ass ... nting=true

Last edited by Lbock on Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:16 pm

Here it seems - as Amber has been texting her Mom her story about Dec 15 including sending pictures (which Mom shared with Dad); Mom must have texted Johnny and Johnny has sent a very long text about some incident(s) that Amber is trying to gaslight her mom to ignore, that Johnny must be high and not making sense - but we've read about some nail polish? Interesting