The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Granna

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Granna » Fri May 22, 2020 12:19 pm

AdeleAgain:

Truer words were never spoken. We must remember, however - AH feels she is SO SPECIAL, she is above the law.

Old saying: Money talks, bull**** walks. That is what AH & Co., are trying to do.

Hopefully, the judges know that saying as well.

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Fri May 22, 2020 12:26 pm

Good saying.

I've just looked at the twitter again - she's invited the criticism!

She disabled her instagram comments just after the audios came out. Yet continued to post.

She hadn't posted on twitter in ages.

Yet suddenly - just before the case is due in court - she invites people to comment on an open and free forum where they can say what they want within twitter rules. She is well acquainted with those rules having used twitter in the past.

Whilst I do so hope she isn't allowed to get away with this - I don't actually want her to turn up. I simply can't bear the performance of her walking into court with an oh-so-carefully chosen outfit.

If she doesn't testify in London she will carry on as she is, claiming Johnny is doing everything to silence her. No one of course believes her now (surely not even those remaining 'fans').

I amused myself with a look at her last platform appearance at the LA women's march. When she was announced there was near silence with just a couple of cheers, presumably from the people she brought along.

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Fri May 22, 2020 12:55 pm

Thanks to all the ladies here for their input, both legal and personal.
My short comment in response is that I hope Amber Heard reads Johnny Depp Zone because maybe she will have an inkling of what the public truly believes about both lawsuit cases. In other words, no one believes her. No one believes her witnesses or has any respect for her legal team for the dirty tactics used to persuade public opinion. Lies will not win either case. That said, I hope Amber Heard musters up some bit of conscience and does the right thing for once. Perhaps she can walk away with a thimble full of dignity in the end if she tells the truth and admits her wrong doings. It's probably too much to hope for but I'm putting it out there, suggesting that if she reads this, she take it to heart. If not, both trials will crush her. Johnny's legal teams are top notch professionals and will stop at nothing to prove with excellent evidence that her despicable actions were all a hoax.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri May 22, 2020 3:12 pm

So yesterday she makes her return appearance on twitter. Her buddy Brandon McCulloch posts picutres of them drinking and "partyig", laughing. In his IG story and now in his regular feed. By the way: this was yesterday, May 21! She seems to be celebrating the anniv.

Who is bullying who?

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Fri May 22, 2020 3:25 pm

Several “drop the mic” posts, Ladies. Many thanks for your frankness and clarification of so many issues - especially those clearly laying open the lack of credibility AH’s actions literally have demonstrated for years, to even before they were married.

Does anyone know if AH’s father - David(?) Heard - has been subpoenaed or asked to submit a witness statement for the UK trial? Can the evidence that already exists - his very strategic contributions to confirming the fact a hoax was in play for an unbelievably long time - go also toward undermining AH’s credibility and true intentions from before they were married all the way through the wedding vows and on? AH was without doubt NEVER afraid of Johnny, taking “risks” with him repeatedly, actions that with a true abuser would have cost her dearly.

Mr. Heard has already admitted in phone texts he thought Johnny had good cause to be upset. And later, when things were truly unraveling, even bellowing his anger (threatening to shoot his son-in-law!) that now he wouldn’t have his share of the hoax - Johnny’s money - for his cinematic endeavors. Never for even a millisecond expressing concern for his daughter’s welfare. Why? Because, like everyone else with a speaking part in this increasingly elaborate yet unbelievably cruel plot to destroy another human being for a piece of the pie, doting Texas Daddy et al knew full well they had absolutely no need to ever worry - Johnny Depp was no wife beater.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

MaryS

Unread post by MaryS » Fri May 22, 2020 7:46 pm

Granna - I agree Heard was hoping of wearing JD down but she has failed. The UK trial is upon us and JD is going full speed ahead.

I agree Heard may never admit to the hoax but her so-called witnesses might. I am interested to see not only what Heard does but what her "witnesses" do closer to trial.

Yes, the cyberbullying from her side is being coordinated. The Heard twitter-ers trolling Johnny fan accounts aren't random but from her team.

MaryS

Unread post by MaryS » Fri May 22, 2020 11:02 pm

Justintime - I don't think that Johnny's team will call up Heard's dad. They probably should but probably won't. It really doesn't matter either way, as they have many of Heard's so-called witnesses to choose from. And they do have Whitney now to cross examine. Hahahaha. This is going to be good.

MaryS

Unread post by MaryS » Sat May 23, 2020 3:14 am

Chocolat - Heard hasn't got a conscience to admit to any wrong doing.
Neither do her *witnesses*. But her witnesses might admit the hoax out of necessity. It's a crime to lie under oath after all.

We will have to wait and see.

That's why I keep going back to her *witnesses* and not only the ones for the UK. When are they and the others including Musk and Franco going to crack and admit the truth.
Because it seems Heard wants to take this to the bitter end.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat May 23, 2020 12:12 pm

Almost all of Amber's so called "witnesses" never saw anything except what she showed them or told them. The only one of them she ever identified as being present is Whitney.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Sat May 23, 2020 12:49 pm

justintime wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:25 pm
Several “drop the mic” posts, Ladies. Many thanks for your frankness and clarification of so many issues - especially those clearly laying open the lack of credibility AH’s actions literally have demonstrated for years, to even before they were married.

Does anyone know if AH’s father - David(?) Heard - has been subpoenaed or asked to submit a witness statement for the UK trial? Can the evidence that already exists - his very strategic contributions to confirming the fact a hoax was in play for an unbelievably long time - go also toward undermining AH’s credibility and true intentions from before they were married all the way through the wedding vows and on? AH was without doubt NEVER afraid of Johnny, taking “risks” with him repeatedly, actions that with a true abuser would have cost her dearly.

Mr. Heard has already admitted in phone texts he thought Johnny had good cause to be upset. And later, when things were truly unraveling, even bellowing his anger (threatening to shoot his son-in-law!) that now he wouldn’t have his share of the hoax - Johnny’s money - for his cinematic endeavors. Never for even a millisecond expressing concern for his daughter’s welfare. Why? Because, like everyone else with a speaking part in this increasingly elaborate yet unbelievably cruel plot to destroy another human being for a piece of the pie, doting Texas Daddy et al knew full well they had absolutely no need to ever worry - Johnny Depp was no wife beater.
The only subpoenas that most be issued by the court are those requiring documents/evidence. Her team has been filing the basic depos, I think, for media attention. I don’t know the extent of who Johnnys team has subpoena for depos. They have his text exchanges, so don’t need to subpoena for those.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat May 23, 2020 4:32 pm

We know Elon Musk was subpoenaed because Alan Waldman put on twitter that he has been dodging his deposition for a year. He must really have something to hide because now he wants to put all of his homes on the market. :biglaugh:

https://mashable.com/article/elon-musk- ... re-houses/

Granny576

Unread post by Granny576 » Sat May 23, 2020 8:44 pm

MaryS wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:02 pm
Justintime - I don't think that Johnny's team will call up Heard's dad. They probably should but probably won't. It really doesn't matter either way, as they have many of Heard's so-called witnesses to choose from. And they do have Whitney now to cross examine. Hahahaha. This is going to be good.
Melony and flying monkeys may be afraid of Amber and because of Amber.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat May 23, 2020 8:57 pm

Can you blame them? Well, I guess you could but the woman goes psycho and can't control herself. The only one who probably isn't afraid of her is iO because she fights back which is probably why they are so close. Amber likes to be "fighting the good fight."

MaryS

Unread post by MaryS » Sat May 23, 2020 10:57 pm

ForeverYoung - IO is in love with Heard that's why he/she does the things that they do. Well, at least infatuated with her.

But you're right, Heard's psycho and the others are a bit afraid on what she'll do. But that fear is being overtaken or at least accompanied with the fear of the Law coming down on them if they lie under oath.

We will soon find out who Heard's *witnesses* fear most. Her or the Law.

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Sun May 24, 2020 1:16 am

AH might also have collected dirty little secrets about her "friends" over the years and is now trying to blackmail them into supporting her side with lies. I wouldn't put it past her at least.