The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Judymac

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Judymac » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:34 am

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:10 am
I don't think she thinks that far ahead when she is having one of her episodes but that's just my opinion.
:agreesign: She has shown that she is impulsive and can not control herself.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:13 am

I didn’t read that as intentionally hurting him to delay the movie. Just attention seeking because all the attention was on him in Australia. She was and is just his wife (ex-wife). Extra baggage

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:09 pm

I found two different stories where Amber Heard was spotted out with band aids on her arm. These incidents were 5 months apart, and the band aids were in different places. I think she definitely cuts herself to manipulate people and to get attention.

This one was from July 14, 2016. The 7th picutre is a close up of the two band aids on her arm.

https://starmagazine.com/photos/amber-h ... e-scandal/

The next link is from the Net A Porter luncheon which was on Feb 26, 2016.

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/ ... ncheon-24/

Scout

Unread post by Scout » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:26 pm

These latest recordings of the infamous night in Australia I would think are that final straw. I would also like to think that the UK defendants are seriously considering settling with Johnny AND printing a full retraction of their story with apology. It is beyond me how anyone in their right mind would want anything to do with AH.

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:48 pm

I wish I could agree with you, Scout, but I can't.

Heard & Kaplan, aren't done yet. Those two bottom feeding two headed scum sucking snakes want to destroy him. (Remember this keeps BOTH , Heard & Kaplan in the limelight.)

The sexual "incident" is just the latest ploy. Until people and media PUSH against Heard and demand there be justice for JD, Heard will keep pushing.

If JD did 10% of this garbage, he would already be in prison.

Granny576

Unread post by Granny576 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:21 pm

Behind bars. A good narcissist will run a portion of the place. Do not sell there need for there own way short. Do not be fooled when they are nice. That is when they are At there most dangerous. It is always about what they want and how to get it. Her drug use messes her up. Without them she would be worse. Sad, but true. At least you get a good look at her. Sheds no tears accept for herself and only for a moment. When the audience is gone.

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:49 am

Granna wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:48 pm
I wish I could agree with you, Scout, but I can't.

Heard & Kaplan, aren't done yet. Those two bottom feeding two headed scum sucking snakes want to destroy him. (Remember this keeps BOTH , Heard & Kaplan in the limelight.)

The sexual "incident" is just the latest ploy. Until people and media PUSH against Heard and demand there be justice for JD, Heard will keep pushing.

If JD did 10% of this garbage, he would already be in prison.

No, Heard and Kaplan - especially Heard - will probably go on to the very bitter for them end. Amber wants her revenge at him for splitting from her permanently.
But I think Scout meant the Sun and their lawyers.
And despite Ms. Heard having friends in high places one should think that even the Murdoch family would say enough is enough. One can't win when Jack Sparrow goes to - realise they can't win this case :)

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:56 am

Happy Easter - I thought this might cheer you all.

Hashtags about saving the Sun keep trending in the UK - after Dan Wootton appealed to people to buy the paper (it's running at a serious financial loss and that was before the Corona virus). The delicious thing is that the hashtags are around this - read the whole thing it is hilarious. https://www.gofundme.com/f/save-the-sun-newspaper

The sentiment of people tweeting is that the Sun journalists are going into work tomorrow thinking people are supporting them but if they change the habit of a lifetime and go beyond the headline they will see how many anti-comments they are getting.

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:52 am

It does cheer me up :airkiss2:
I also loved, that others on the Sun's Tweeter page protested, when the new paper showed pictures of Johnny and his son to show how much they look alike. As the protesters say, the ... tabloid should earn money off of Jack Depp while at the same time doing their best to squash Johnny Depp into the mud. Or words to that effect :mad2:

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:08 am

Scout wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:26 pm
These latest recordings of the infamous night in Australia I would think are that final straw. I would also like to think that the UK defendants are seriously considering settling with Johnny AND printing a full retraction of their story with apology. It is beyond me how anyone in their right mind would want anything to do with AH.
I think I read once The Sun offered to settle but Johnny said no. He is determined to clear his name and I believe he will win.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

AdeleAgain

Unread post by AdeleAgain » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:08 pm

So during the long Easter weekend I've been thinking a lot about the most recently leaked audio from Australia - a couple of people have raised the question of who leaked it and why, since a lot of the audio is inaudible. Clearly it does one very big thing - it drives a horse and cart through AH's narrative and time line and broadly seems to support the timing and key events from JD's testimony.

But it also brings into the public domain (and presumably will raise in court) the fact that AH was being prescribed these very strong anti-psychotic drugs as alot of you noticed. It seems as though Dr Kipper and the nurse will be testifying on JD's behalf - have I understood that correctly? So whilst they may be able to speak about him and his actions - they presumably won't be able to speak about confidential medial details relating too AH. This neatly side steps that I guess by just putting this very relevant information out there - information she clearly withheld.

JD admits in his narrative to drinking - it blows my mind - and shatters her credibility even further - that she can never admit to doing anything wrong.

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:21 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:08 am
Scout wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:26 pm
I think I read once The Sun offered to settle but Johnny said no. He is determined to clear his name and I believe he will win.
I agree with you. The defendant can not settle the case, they can make an offer to settle and it is up to the plaintiff to decide whether they (plaintiff) wants to accept the settlement. I think it is empowering for him to stand up to bullies. Before all of this :censored: with Amber Heard he was considered one of the nicest people in Hollywood. She not only caused him financial loss, she caused him to lose his good reputation. I think he will see this all the way through as a way to stand up to bullies.

I do not agree with some here who think he is miserable and wanting to hurry and settle the case. This is his case, he is the plantiff. I am sure before he agreed to bring the case forward his lawyers told him that it would get ugly. I am sure they told him that she would probably make up allegations. I think he went into this knowing that it would get ugly and he is choosing to go through with this case.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:31 pm

Does anyone know if Amber has a time and date stamp on the so called "evidence" she has from the cuts on her arms?
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:37 pm

AdeleAgain wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:08 pm
So during the long Easter weekend I've been thinking a lot about the most recently leaked audio from Australia - a couple of people have raised the question of who leaked it and why, since a lot of the audio is inaudible. Clearly it does one very big thing - it drives a horse and cart through AH's narrative and time line and broadly seems to support the timing and key events from JD's testimony.

But it also brings into the public domain (and presumably will raise in court) the fact that AH was being prescribed these very strong anti-psychotic drugs as alot of you noticed. It seems as though Dr Kipper and the nurse will be testifying on JD's behalf - have I understood that correctly? So whilst they may be able to speak about him and his actions - they presumably won't be able to speak about confidential medial details relating too AH. This neatly side steps that I guess by just putting this very relevant information out there - information she clearly withheld.

JD admits in his narrative to drinking - it blows my mind - and shatters her credibility even further - that she can never admit to doing anything wrong.

I am wondering if Johnny's side subpoenaed her medical records. Maybe they don't think they need them for the Sun case? Maybe they will subpoena her medical records for the U.S. trial. It seems like the hospital giving her an anti psychotic drugs would be relevant. It would also be relevant to know if she had "episodes" before the night at the hospital. Was she treated with anti psychotic drugs at those times. Also if they bring in her medical records they could also bring in the numerous pictures of her with band aids on her wrists. I believe that she cuts herself as a manipulation tactic. I think they should be able to question her about this.

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:40 pm

Also regarding the audio of looking for his finger...

DM said it started at 1:00 March 8 (Sunday) which is about an hour after Johnny texted Kipper. I don’t know if it was edited prior to DM getting it or if AH didn’t start it until after help arrived. Wanting to know what they were all discussing when she was taken upstairs. The recording is 5 hours long but I think we’ve heard it all.

The breaks in the audio were probably just clean up noise and no discernible talking (Like getting Johnny out to hospital. AH went outside too so getting her back in. Jerry upstairs talking to AH for her side). The bedroom being on third floor doubt recording picked up anything that far.

At the end of audio, Jerry says Johnny is at hospital sleeping (Kipper and Malcom with him-Maybe Debbie too?). AH has been medicated. They are upstairs packing her up to take her to the airport hotel with Ben King. And will get lunch. So they all left the basement bar area. I assume when packing she sent someone for the phone or iPad she used. They packed it in her bag, put it in the car and off they went. The recording still running until battery died but picking up road noise or muffled talking. Imo