The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Lbock

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:45 pm

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:03 pm

Lbock wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:45 pm
This is interesting. Let's see what she has to say now...
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:12 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:03 pm
Lbock wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:45 pm
This is interesting. Let's see what she has to say now...
Adam stated per Laura D’s attorney she was standing by her original declaration
Last edited by Lbock on Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:43 pm

Well, she kind of has to do that now or else admit she lied when she swore that facts were true and correct when she signed that declaration. :biggrin:

Lbock

Unread post by Lbock » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:54 pm

Adam’s reputation and credibility as a lawyer was put on the line. This could have had huge legal ramifications for him IF IT WAS TRUE. Very egregious claims here by Sun etc. Good for Adam getting to the bottom of this!

See Adams quote

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:05 pm

Oh, that was absolutely a set up and I may have even said that here. Amber was WAY too calm and rational in that recording..very unlike her true self. :nosmile:

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:07 pm

Maybe Laura was afraid Amber was going to deck her.

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:10 pm

Remember, LD lawyered up. The conversation which AH illegally recorded, LD told AH, she was forced to make comments, that were not true.

AH could be in trouble for recording without LD's knowledge or consent.

LD's attorney statement to the press. LD would stand by her original statement.

Judymac

Unread post by Judymac » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:53 pm

California is a two party consent state. That means both parties have to give consent to record a conversation. I quickly found this:
California's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. California makes it a crime to record or eavesdrop on any confidential communication, including a private conversation or telephone call, without the consent of all parties to the conversation. See Cal. Penal Code § 632.
She will probably cry and say she did not know, but it took me a second to Google this. I hope she gets into a lot of trouble over this too. :harhar:

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:21 pm

This is probably why she fired her counsel and hired a criminal attorney after she sold that edited video to a gossip site and still..she does it again. :smh: :facepalm: :dunce:

Granna

Unread post by Granna » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:30 pm

Forever Young:

A little slow on this, sorry.

Who fired counsel - converted to criminal?
LD or AH?

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:32 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:05 pm
Oh, that was absolutely a set up and I may have even said that here. Amber was WAY too calm and rational in that recording..very unlike her true self. :nosmile:
I agree. Amber employed her mediocre acting skills to manipulate and frighten Laura D. into siding with her in that illegal recording. She has no solid evidence of her own so now she's creating false evidence to support her hoax. Adam Waldman has buckets of her sinister maneuvers like this that he can bring to court and question the Heard woman. Perjury is hanging over her head like the Sword of Damocles.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:41 pm

Granna wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:30 pm
Forever Young:

A little slow on this, sorry.

Who fired counsel - converted to criminal?
LD or AH?
AH hired a criminal lawyer, can't remember his name now, but it was after she released that edited and illegal video recording without Johnny's consent.

thiefcat

Unread post by thiefcat » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:48 pm

I woke up today having a thought. Sometimes ago in February, people were posting screenshots of IO Tillet Wright complaining about how she was telling the truth of what she saw and was summoned as a witness, and as a result of all these, she was constantly being harasses by Johnny Depp fans.

I remember in one of the screenshots IO mentioned "someone cut Johnny Depp's finger"
I forgot what it was about. In retrospect, if IO is one of Amber Head's witnesses and her close friend. How could she not known Johnny Depp's finger was cut by who? The main point I am trying to say here is recently there was leaked messages from Johnny Depp to his doctor claiming he cut off his own finger (I know they said he said that during that period was to defend Amber). Hence shouldn't IO say something along the line like Johnny Depp cut his own finger rather than someone cut Johnny Depp's finger?

I could not find that screenshot anymore but am wondering if that screenshot is found, can it be forwarded to Adam Waldman as part of an argumentative defence point? IO is spending so much time with Amber, how could she not known?
She might have made a mistake by saying that...

Sorry not sure all this is relevant but just a thought.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:59 pm

thiefcat wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:48 pm
I woke up today having a thought. Sometimes ago in February, people were posting screenshots of IO Tillet Wright complaining about how she was telling the truth of what she saw and was summoned as a witness, and as a result of all these, she was constantly being harasses by Johnny depp fans.

I remember in one of the screenshots IO mentioned "someone cut Johnny Depp's finger"
I forgot what it was about. In retrospect, if IO is one of Amber Head's witnesses and her close friend. How could she not known Johnny Depp's finger was cut by who? The main point I am trying to say here is recently there was leaked messages from Johnny Depp to his doctor claiming he cut off his own finger (I know they said he said that during that period was to defend Amber). Hence shouldn't IO say something along the line like Johnny Depp cut his own finger rather than someone cut Johnny Depp's finger?

I could not find that screenshot anymore but am wondering if that screenshot is found, can it be forwarded to Adam Waldman as part of an argumentative defence point? IO is spending so much time with Amber, how could she not known?
She might have made a mistake by saying that...

Sorry not sure all this is relevant but just a thought.
This would not be the only time iO has put her foot in her mouth so I am not surprised she made this statement. iO also said that Boo had a bowel issue, even crapped on Johnny's boot, when the news of the poop on the bed came out and she also said in her "essay" that she called the police because she knew AH would never do it but AH said in her declaration that she told iO to call the police.