The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
fireflydances
ONBC Moderator

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by fireflydances » Thu May 23, 2019 6:46 pm

I really think that media loves to focus on Johnny because he is a legendary star -- he is known and identifiable worldwide. She is not much. Media does everything based on a story's ability to seize reader or watcher attention. Simple tales that build on audience prejudice (meaning what people are likely to expect) also work better than complex stories. So, Johnny's original tale still is the "go to' for lots of gutter press.

What's most important is that he receives some kind of recognition in the courts. It will take time.

The way celebrity works is first media raises them up to the sky, and then it dashes them down. It's a game that brings in money. I don't think Johnny will be crushed by the press. I am more than willing to follow his future career moves, whether in film or in the band. Most important, he seems so much more at peace.
"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Sir Francis Bacon, Of Studies

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu May 23, 2019 7:15 pm

For those of you who can't get to the site, this was posted by Brian McPherson.

“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Thu May 23, 2019 7:45 pm

Brian's posting continued.

And this is where the screenshots end. Brian does a lot of narrative also which is very informative.

myfave

Unread post by myfave » Thu May 23, 2019 10:46 pm

That is horrible! How did he get all that on tape?
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Fri May 24, 2019 5:20 am

Johnny probably taped it on his phone, so he could try to understand by playing it back later, what had gone on.
But it is very confusing to me.
She says, while talking to the lawyers, that she was trying to escape Johnny, and keep him out of a room.
He - on the tape - says, that he was in the bathroom and she wanted to get in. And she doesn't contradict him on the tape. Says nothing about trying to get away from him.
Both can't be true, and I believe, what is on the tape. It sounds like it was just the two of them, so she didn't have any reason to play the poor little innocent victim.

Moonbeam

Unread post by Moonbeam » Fri May 24, 2019 7:52 am

myfave wrote:That is horrible! How did he get all that on tape?
Some security systems record audio as well as video. I don't know about Johnny's penthouses, but I really hope that he has audio!

I am truly heartbroken by what Johnny has endured at her hands!!! I have watched her body language from the beginning of them being together. I have never trusted her, and honestly, I never believed that she had a true love for Johnny!! I think she schemed and planned everything since before she even met Johnny. My opinion....

(She just happens to like all the same books, authors, and movies as Johnny? At her age? I think she studied Johnny and his likes and dislikes!!)
Last edited by Moonbeam on Fri May 24, 2019 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't."-- "The truth will come out...and I will be standing on the other side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will too." --Johnny Depp #justiceforjohnnydepp

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri May 24, 2019 8:12 am

Sounds to me like they might have spoken over the phone about what happened and Johnny recorded it. In any event, it is clear that she lied under oath that she was either trying to get into or out of a room to escape abuse when she was in fact banging on the bathroom door. I think he might have even locked himself in there just to get away from HER and HER abuse.

Larkwoodgirl

Unread post by Larkwoodgirl » Fri May 24, 2019 4:26 pm

She is such a shameless liar. Anybody in Hollywood who has followed the public record on this would never hire her. She is a negative liability at this point. When this is over, I hope that she is shunned by domestic violence victims, groups and organizations. As hard as it will be on Johnny, I hope he doesn't settle. Her treachery needs to be completely exposed.
""We shall never cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." T.S. Eliot

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri May 24, 2019 4:30 pm

Larkwoodgirl wrote:She is such a shameless liar. Anybody in Hollywood who has followed the public record on this would never hire her. She is a negative liability at this point. When this is over, I hope that she is shunned by domestic violence victims, groups and organizations. As hard as it will be on Johnny, I hope he doesn't settle. Her treachery needs to be completely exposed.
I don't think it's about money for Johnny. I think it's about an admittance and apology which will never happen.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri May 24, 2019 4:41 pm

Here is the declaration of Johnny's estate manager, Kevin Murphy and this is pretty good. Well, bad for her but good for Johnny.
Courtesy of Brian McPherson

https://drive.wps.com/docs/2qQADHuul

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri May 24, 2019 5:18 pm

More postings from Brian McPherson on his twitter to continue testimony from Amber.

For pages 387 & 388 you will need to go to his twitter thread "AMBER HEARD'S CONFESSIONS/ADMISSIONS" Part 2 because he does not post the pages in a way I could post them here.
https://twitter.com/ThatBrianFella

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Fri May 24, 2019 7:23 pm

Thanks Forever Young for posting the documents.
I'm shaking my head as I read Amber Heard's answers. If she doesn't have a script in front of her to read from, she's not very articulate. Her answers seemed deliberately obfuscated and evasive. It's pretty clear that she couldn't maintain her ugly hoax and remain truthful. When put in the hot seat she's reduced to a bumbling fool.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri May 24, 2019 7:48 pm

Chocolat wrote:Thanks Forever Young for posting the documents.
I'm shaking my head as I read Amber Heard's answers. If she doesn't have a script in front of her to read from, she's not very articulate. Her answers seemed deliberately obfuscated and evasive. It's pretty clear that she couldn't maintain her ugly hoax and remain truthful. When put in the hot seat she's reduced to a bumbling fool.
I know what you mean. I'm reading these papers and saying to myself 'JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!! IT'S EITHER YES OR NO!
She says she doesn't know what hit him which pretty much says "Yes" to me. :smh: :facepalm:

Ruby Begonia

Unread post by Ruby Begonia » Fri May 24, 2019 10:56 pm

Thanks, ForeverYoung, for posting the deposition in a much easier to read format.

Page 372, where Johnny is talking about how she "kept going, kept going" - this sounds like she was trying to get into the bathroom to attack him. And he continues "Please, please, just don't let..." - what awful thing was he afraid she was going to do? And he apologizes to her for her toes getting scraped when, in fact, that wouldn't have happened if she hadn't been trying to get at him through the door. :grr:

On a side note, Brian proved that ion toilet was in LA on April 21/22 2016 and not in NY as he posted. While I believe AH is perfectly capable of leaving that disgusting "prank" on JD's side of the sheets, I'm betting it was ion toilet: he posted that picture using the toilet in JD's private jet, posted another sitting on a toilet in the desert. Just the thing this vulgar grifter would do.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Fri May 24, 2019 11:51 pm

Ruby Begonia wrote:Thanks, ForeverYoung, for posting the deposition in a much easier to read format.

Page 372, where Johnny is talking about how she "kept going, kept going" - this sounds like she was trying to get into the bathroom to attack him. And he continues "Please, please, just don't let..." - what awful thing was he afraid she was going to do? And he apologizes to her for her toes getting scraped when, in fact, that wouldn't have happened if she hadn't been trying to get at him through the door. :grr:

On a side note, Brian proved that ion toilet was in LA on April 21/22 2016 and not in NY as he posted. While I believe AH is perfectly capable of leaving that disgusting "prank" on JD's side of the sheets, I'm betting it was ion toilet: he posted that picture using the toilet in JD's private jet, posted another sitting on a toilet in the desert. Just the thing this vulgar grifter would do.
Brian has done a wonderful job in proving the truth here and I am very grateful that he has given his blessing to share his account and what he has put together. I believe we should all RISE and share what he has allowed us to produce.