The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
hollyberry

Re: The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by hollyberry » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:17 am

It's vile to pretend you're an abuse victim. Not only does it smear an innocent person, possibly for life, it is an insult to real abuse victims. Heard deserves to have the book thrown at her.

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:57 am

For a detailed account about the night in question from the perspective of Brian McPherson,
I recommend his latest video.

Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Abuse Claims: Questions you should be asking (Part 1)

~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~
Through the years, for the many xoxo's, giggles & kindness...
thank you & love you Johnny.

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:04 am

We should all protest the casting of her in Aquaman 2 for the mental and physical abuse she inflicted upon Johnny. She hurt the sales of Alice Through the Looking Glass, tried to get him cast out of FB2 and because of her we will never see Captain Jack in a film again. I would love to see her get a taste at her own medicine.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Shook

Unread post by Shook » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:26 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:We should all protest the casting of her in Aquaman 2 for the mental and physical abuse she inflicted upon Johnny. She hurt the sales of Alice Through the Looking Glass, tried to get him cast out of FB2 and because of her we will never see Captain Jack in a film again. I would love to see her get a taste at her own medicine.
Agreed! This is the scene on the L'oreal twitter page. Lots of people letting the company know that they do not stand behind their decision to hire Amber Heard. I wonder if they will make an announcement soon that she has been fired due to the allegations against her....

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/OIigX2C

Edited to add:

Thank you Chocolat, for sharing that incredibly detailed video! Sure helps us all to see the bigger picture!

ForeverYoung

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:07 am

I am seeing a lot of retweets "Amber Heard cancelled" but it doesn't say what she was cancelled from.

https://twitter.com/itfansofdepp?t=1&cn ... +272699405
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Shook

Unread post by Shook » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:29 am

ForeverYoung wrote:I am seeing a lot of retweets "Amber Heard cancelled" but it doesn't say what she was cancelled from.

https://twitter.com/itfansofdepp?t=1&cn ... +272699405
I think it's just some new slang... means "can we all just forget about this person already? No longer important/relevant"

Seems like there is a lot of support for Johnny on twitter. The hashtag #Johnnydeppisinnocent is gathering a lot of responses

justintime

Unread post by justintime » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:16 am

ForeverYoung wrote:We should all protest the casting of her in Aquaman 2 for the mental and physical abuse she inflicted upon Johnny. She hurt the sales of Alice Through the Looking Glass, tried to get him cast out of FB2 and because of her we will never see Captain Jack in a film again. I would love to see her get a taste at her own medicine.
Yes, yes, and yes, ForeverYoung, to all of your suggestions and comments. Most of all, I wish there was something substantive we could do, something to help keep Johnny aware of his mammoth support amongst those not tangled up in the fickle tentacles of social media. To say I, also, “would love to see her get a taste of her own medicine” is an understatement. I worry she will never be held meaningfully accountable for the shambles her lies and greed have wrought upon a good man’s life.
"Stay low." ~ JD
"I don't like it in here . . . it's terribly crowded." ~ Hatter
"There's something about Johnny that breaks your heart." ~ John Logan, ST
"Tear deeper, Mother." ~ Wilmot

Ingrid 3

Unread post by Ingrid 3 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:28 pm

How wonderfull to go to twitter and see Johnny's name trending - and people finally know the truth!

:rosegirl: :heartflower: :worldhug:
Joel:"That's the movies, Ed. Try reality." Ed:"No thanks." Northern Exposure

nebraska

Unread post by nebraska » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:29 pm

Chocolat wrote:For a detailed account about the night in question from the perspective of Brian McPherson,

:thanks!: This was very helpful. I hope someone can post to let us know when the second part is available.

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:56 pm

Yes, here's even an article talking about more people supporting Johnny online :loveshower: I wonder though, if the media/gossip mags will also start taking responsibility soon for immediately believing the beautiful, sexy blonde unconditionally, and haunting Johnny pretty relentlessly ever since her restraining order, although they have known Johnny for the sweet gentleman, he is, even longer than me ...

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:52 pm

nebraska wrote:
Chocolat wrote:For a detailed account about the night in question from the perspective of Brian McPherson,

:thanks!: This was very helpful. I hope someone can post to let us know when the second part is available.

As soon as I see part 2 posted, I'll be sure to share.
Brian also posted (his first) video about the inconsistencies with IO Tillet Write's accounts of the night.
Amazing detective work!
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:11 pm

meeps wrote:Yes, here's even an article talking about more people supporting Johnny online :loveshower: I wonder though, if the media/gossip mags will also start taking responsibility soon for immediately believing the beautiful, sexy blonde unconditionally, and haunting Johnny pretty relentlessly ever since her restraining order, although they have known Johnny for the sweet gentleman, he is, even longer than me ...
Good question, meeps. The Blast seems to have, for now, some exclusivity with the photo of Johnny's face showing where AH punched him. There may be a legal time frame where they hold the rights to the photo before it can be sold or given permission to other news outlets. I don't know how that works but I certainly hope the photo will be released elsewhere soon. It's all well and good linking the photo to The Blast's article from other media, but, truth be told, a picture is worth a thousand words. The photo needs to be seen on all the magazines and tabloid covers with a huge, bold headline accompanying it, reading : Amber Heard Lied. Johnny Depp is the Real Abused Victim.
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:46 pm

With Depp fans trending Johnny's name on Twitter today, we have this, Perez Hilton covering the story.

~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~

Chocolat

Unread post by Chocolat » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:54 am

Johnny Depp ‘Overwhelmed’ By Fan Support After Amber Heard Lawsuit

Excerpt from Hollywood Life:
"As news spread of The Blast‘s gruesome images of the Oscar-nominated actor’s injuries, and court documents with specific allegations against Amber, fans on Twitter rushed to apologize to the Donnie Brasco star for initially not believing his side of the story. HollywoodLife also spoke EXCLUSIVELY to a source close to the Golden Globe winner, who said, “Johnny is overwhelmed by all the love and support he’s receiving from fans on Twitter. He is finally feeling vindicated after years of looking like the ‘bad guy’ and not believing his side of the story. Johnny never wanted to put Amber in a position to look like the aggressor, but he finally had enough and needed to reveal his truth. The fact that fans are now beginning to believe his account of what happened feels incredible and he’s more determined than ever to continue fighting for justice and redeem his reputation.”

Full article
~ MAGICK HAPPENS ~

meeps

Unread post by meeps » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:59 am

This might just be wishful thinking, but if true it seems we don't have to boycott Aquaman 2, after all :biggrin: