The Lawsuits Thread

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1826
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat May 14, 2022 3:18 pm

Some juicy stuff here about alleged actions re: the ex and a certain rocket man. :-O :yikes: :popcorn:

“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Jenniferirene
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 14, 2022 8:39 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Jenniferirene » Sat May 14, 2022 8:46 pm

Hi there. I am new. I was just watching an interview with David Sherborne and he was discussing the UK trial. He said that there was also a 5 hour recording that no one was aware of at the time from the house in Australia. He then said,”you can read the transcript “. Have you seen or heard of this? I would love to read it.I have listened to the 1 hour that has been out there with them looking for his finger. Where are the other 4 hours?
Thank you

User avatar
myfave
Posts: 6234
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:15 pm
Location: South
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by myfave » Sat May 14, 2022 9:33 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 3:18 pm
Some juicy stuff here about alleged actions re: the ex and a certain rocket man. :-O :yikes: :popcorn:

I don’t buy it. What makes her so “scary”that most people in a relationship with her wont come out and say how mean and abusive she is. That would be really really pathetic. What’s so special about her that people want to protect her or are afraid she would divulge some sort of secrets they have?
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1826
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sat May 14, 2022 9:42 pm

Recently new audio released where she didn't want him to go a premiere party. She thought staying with her was more important. It's was always all about her. :no2: :no2: :no2:

“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

User avatar
Jackslady
Posts: 4066
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:17 pm
Location: The Captain's Cabin
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Jackslady » Sun May 15, 2022 4:39 am

She turns my stomach. The horrible way she becomes hysterical then as soon as he starts to express even moderate anger, she is telling HIM to calm down. She would drive anyone insane. I do think she has mental health issues and needs help, but that doesn’t give her the right to ruin other people’s lives. She needs to take responsibility for her vile behaviour.
"Easy on the goods darlin!"
"Tis not an easy thing to be entirely happy, but to be kind is very easy, and that is the greatest measure of happiness"-John Wilmot, Earl of Rochester

*Special thanks to es for help with my lovely avatar*

User avatar
Judymac
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 6:23 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Judymac » Sun May 15, 2022 8:05 am

myfave wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 9:33 pm
ForeverYoung wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 3:18 pm
Some juicy stuff here about alleged actions re: the ex and a certain rocket man. :-O :yikes: :popcorn:

I don’t buy it. What makes her so “scary”that most people in a relationship with her wont come out and say how mean and abusive she is. That would be really really pathetic. What’s so special about her that people want to protect her or are afraid she would divulge some sort of secrets they have?
My guess is that people are afraid of her. I have a feeling that she has gone through life unleashing vengeance against anyone who has made her angry. Look at the vengeance that AH has brought against Johnny! It is easier to keep your mouth shut when you are dealing with a vengeful person.

hollyberry
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:01 am
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by hollyberry » Sun May 15, 2022 12:20 pm

fireflydances wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 4:22 pm
Frankly, JD’s reputation was savaged in equal parts by AH and the media. AH got on board because she felt any harm she could inflict on JD would help salve her fragile ego. The media did it clear-eyed, knowing their actions would destroy JD. And they didn’t spend much time wondering whether he was guilty or not. He was convenient, a charismatic figure, sometimes a bit of a scamp -- which would make it easier to hang unpleasant things on him. It could be righteously stated that they figured he was a necessary sacrifice in the fight to raise high the plight of women who historically suffered at the hands of prominent men. But it could also be said that they did it to raise their own profile in a competition to demonstrate who could tar someone better than anyone else. One could also say that the Washington Post and ACLU joined hands and walked this story down because it worked really well for both organizations. So, yes, AH set the ball rolling, and that’s why she sits in the witness box. What about the other two? At no point in the game to elevate themselves did either stop and consider that a real man was involved with a real family and a valuable career. The players played and now, how can we assure a good man has a chance to restore his reputation?
Here in the UK I read a newspaper interview with a female lawyer who originally supported AH until the truth about her started to emerge; the interviewer asked her what her beliefs were post the revelations and she said quote :

'Believe the woman.'
Sadly people like Heard have now made the above a lot harder.

User avatar
fireflydances
ONBC Moderator
Posts: 3478
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:15 pm
Location: under a pile of books
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by fireflydances » Sun May 15, 2022 12:43 pm

This is just a positive note. Johnny's Instagram account now has 17,100,000 followers. Can you imagine this happening if Johnny hadn't done the truly unimaginable and fought back hard against the media and so-called elites -- ACLU etc -- who were convinced that a man like Johnny HAD to be guilty?
He took an enormous risk and he has won.

How can I say he has won when the jurors have not yet made that decision? Because, quite simply, the people have already made the decision. They have stood up and voted for Johnny. Some through activism over the years and many more who came to understand the situation in the past several weeks. A couple of weeks ago my daughter told me that a staffer in our local Dunkin Donuts had set up two tip canisters -- one labeled Johnny and the other, Amber. The Johnny canister was full, and Amber's was empty.

This is a decent man who was ruined foremost by media and elites. They chose to follow the story. They chose to place that dishonest editorial. I am so glad that he had the BALLS to take them on.

I want to add something because the media in particular reported on a bogus story that never should have got to the point of that editoral. Anyone looking at those first photos of Ms. Amber's supposed injury should have questioned what was happening, particularly when she was photographed a day or two later with no bruises at all. We seem these days to live in a society where those with the power to speak louder rely on their own prejudices in making journalistic decisions. What ever happened to good reporting? I truly think all these people have sold out to the money.
"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Sir Francis Bacon, Of Studies

Granna
Posts: 323
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:44 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Granna » Sun May 15, 2022 1:17 pm

Fireflydances: Agreed. Amen. though the jury of 7 have not spoken, either way, JD has won. People around the world, now see, what "his relatives/warriors/deppheads" have been saying all along. The only solace we have is to boycott the companies & organizations that have enabled this horrible tragedy, granting this vile barn witch safe passage. Her parents, family & friends - grifters - what a FREE ride they had on his dime. The organizations/companies such as Warner Brothers, Loreal, Disney, Aquaman, Fantastic Beasts, along with the likes of Peter Safran, Sam Wollman, (refusing to release Minamata) Toby E., (firing JD) ACLU , TMZ, ( who kept the unedited version with the cabinets)PEOPLE magazine, the tabloids,#MeToo, #TimesUp & of course let us not forget Kaplan, Samantha Spector, Musky, Murdock, Wootton & Franco. I honestly believe that some of her cosmetic enhancements (if there are pics of bruising) will go with the medical timeline. She brought this on herself. She lied. She wanted fame, glory & $$ without having to earn it. I don't feel sorry for her.. She needs to step up to the plate & own it. She won't. Unless Team Depp places a permanent legal junction on her, she will continue to flaunt, strut and lie. She needs to be permanently removed films and all associations she has with any company or organizations. She has put DV victims back years. Young men are scared to date females. (All my grandsons have informed me, this situation has changed their opinions on the female gender.) The damage she has done is unbelievable. She needs a ticket, express, one way, no frills, non stop to Tartarus, (the underworld) never to be heard or seen again.

User avatar
ForeverYoung
Posts: 1826
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:25 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by ForeverYoung » Sun May 15, 2022 3:34 pm

She can't save herself now. Even Saturday Night Live did a skit about the poop incident.

https://pagesix.com/2022/05/15/snl-mock ... nd-in-bed/

Last edited by ForeverYoung on Sun May 15, 2022 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible."

Inquiring Minds
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:41 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Inquiring Minds » Sun May 15, 2022 4:55 pm

Granna wrote:
Fireflydances: Agreed. Amen. though the jury of 7 have not spoken, either way, JD has won. People around the world, now see, what "his relatives/warriors/deppheads" have been saying all along. The only solace we have is to boycott the companies & organizations that have enabled this horrible tragedy, granting this vile barn witch safe passage. Her parents, family & friends - grifters - what a FREE ride they had on his dime. The organizations/companies such as Warner Brothers, Loreal, Disney, Aquaman, Fantastic Beasts, along with the likes of Peter Safran, Sam Wollman, (refusing to release Minamata) Toby E., (firing JD) ACLU , TMZ, ( who kept the unedited version with the cabinets)PEOPLE magazine, the tabloids,#MeToo, #TimesUp & of course let us not forget Kaplan, Samantha Spector, Musky, Murdock, Wootton & Franco. I honestly believe that some of her cosmetic enhancements (if there are pics of bruising) will go with the medical timeline. She brought this on herself. She lied. She wanted fame, glory & $$ without having to earn it. I don't feel sorry for her.. She needs to step up to the plate & own it. She won't. Unless Team Depp places a permanent legal junction on her, she will continue to flaunt, strut and lie. She needs to be permanently removed films and all associations she has with any company or organizations. She has put DV victims back years. Young men are scared to date females. (All my grandsons have informed me, this situation has changed their opinions on the female gender.) The damage she has done is unbelievable. She needs a ticket, express, one way, no frills, non stop to Tartarus, (the underworld) never to be heard or seen again.
Yes Granna, yes, yes, YES. More names need to be added, but you have included a few I would have missed.

One other comment. I totally disagree with Someareborn that ridule is not OK. Ridicule is the only thing that will totally cancel her lies. Ridicule cannot be argued or reasoned away. Ridicule will clean away the smears on Johnny and clearly stamp "ABUSER" on AH. And ridicule will ensure that she can't continue her slurs for the next 30 or 40 years like the vile and loathsome Mia Farrow and her Sinatra-spawn, young blue-eyes, Ronan.

Granna
Posts: 323
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:44 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Granna » Sun May 15, 2022 5:23 pm

Inquiring Minds: Thank you. As I stated earlier in the forum this week, I was getting ready to bail from here, as it felt like Twitter. One has to be so careful so you are not dealing with AH stans. Question to you - what other names should be added to the list? Thanks again for your uplifting post.

User avatar
fireflydances
ONBC Moderator
Posts: 3478
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:15 pm
Location: under a pile of books
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by fireflydances » Sun May 15, 2022 6:56 pm

"The organizations/companies such as Warner Brothers, Loreal, Disney, Aquaman, Fantastic Beasts, along with the likes of Peter Safran, Sam Wollman, (refusing to release Minamata) Toby E., (firing JD) ACLU , TMZ, ( who kept the unedited version with the cabinets)PEOPLE magazine, the tabloids,#MeToo, #TimesUp & of course let us not forget Kaplan, Samantha Spector, Musky, Murdock, Wootton & Franco."

I personally believe that it's not the company -- i.e. Loreal, Warner etc.-- it's the individuals. Lots of people work for big corporations but it's the smaller set of people at high levels in these corporations that do things which impact people. And I would rather call out those people who used poor judgement in deciding to toss JD overboard or okay that opinion piece for publication. All those individuals who turned their back on Johnny in the belief that it was easier to deep six someone rather than carefully consider the options. Look at Dior. Everyone in media going on how they were gonna fail miserably if they stayed with Johnny, and instead they have experienced global sales of Sauvage Elixer that are absolutely stunningly unbelievable. They stuck with the guy and it made all the difference for everyone involved.
"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Sir Francis Bacon, Of Studies

Granna
Posts: 323
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:44 pm
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by Granna » Sun May 15, 2022 7:07 pm

Fireflydances: Agree to a point. Yes the select few made the call. The "others" chose to remain silent. This is why these companies & organizations get away with it. As you stated others work there, they are not the small set that made the decisions. However, those who do not matter ti the small set have chosen to boycott. Now the people who did not say anything, are now in peril of losing their jobs. Would it be better to voice your opinion or stay silent and face the wrath of the consumers.

User avatar
fireflydances
ONBC Moderator
Posts: 3478
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:15 pm
Location: under a pile of books
Status: Offline

The Lawsuits Thread

Unread post by fireflydances » Sun May 15, 2022 7:32 pm

Granna wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 7:07 pm
Fireflydances: Agree to a point. Yes the select few made the call. The "others" chose to remain silent. This is why these companies & organizations get away with it. As you stated others work there, they are not the small set that made the decisions. However, those who do not matter ti the small set have chosen to boycott. Now the people who did not say anything, are now in peril of losing their jobs. Would it be better to voice your opinion or stay silent and face the wrath of the consumers.
Agreed!
"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Sir Francis Bacon, Of Studies