Happy New Year, Noodlemantras!

Moderator: Liz

Xaxis

Unread postby Xaxis » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:30 pm

Gemini wrote:
Xaxis, boy I haven't heard from you in awhile. You didn't say if your reading this one, I hope so.

Hey Gemini! Thanks!
I haven't decided yet. I know for sure I'll be snibbling the ever so terrific tidbits when I have the time. I'm completely mad about Johnny taking this Dillinger role! Mad in that crazy happy smiling kind of way :hatsoff: !
“Know thyself” and “Nothing to excess” inscribed on the temple of Apollo at Delphi.

ThirdArm

Unread postby ThirdArm » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:48 pm

I'm so glad that Public Enemies will be the next book. Can hardly wait for the tidbits to start. I am heading out today to find it at my local bookstore. :bounce:
~No doubt the years have changed me.~

Lucky13

Unread postby Lucky13 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:56 pm

ThirdArm wrote:I'm so glad that Public Enemies will be the next book. I am heading out today to find it at my local bookstore.

I assure you Third Arm " You will not be disappointed".. it's great!
~ Yah, I wanna take that ride with you!

I'd rather have a moment of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special. April 7, 2008

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:35 pm

I'm glad to hear so many of you are enjoying the book! Please don't feel you have nothing to add to the discussion and remember the #1 ONBC rule...there are no wrong answers.

EVERYONE has something to contribute! Not everyone has an answer to every question but everyone has something to add to every discussion!
:cool:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Unread postby Liz » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:24 am

I am so glad to see that so many of you are going to join us. :bounce:

Sorry you haven’t heard from me sooner. I’ve had some personal stuff going on—not with me, so no worries, just with a friend of mine.
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

Parlez

Unread postby Parlez » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:46 am

Lucky13 wrote:When I first heard about Johnny filming Public Enemies (AND in Chicago no less) it took hold of me body and soul. Having been born and raised here... well... it just really hit home ! :cloud9:

You could be in for an extra treat, Lucky13 ~ I just heard that Spielberg will be filming his new movie, "The Trial", starring Sacha Baron Cohen, in Chicago beginning next month too!
"Belay that! ...Do something else!" ~ Hector Barbossa
savvy avi by mamabear

Lucky13

Unread postby Lucky13 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:26 am

Thanks for the news, Parlez !!! :cool: I'll have to keep a "weather eye" out.
~ Yah, I wanna take that ride with you!

I'd rather have a moment of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special. April 7, 2008

Return to “Announcements and Calendars”