Page 3 of 6 [ 87 posts ]  Go to page
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Do you find Willy Wonka sexy?
Yes, of course--he's played by Johnny Depp. 54%  54%  [ 86 ]
No. Ewww . . . are you kidding? 46%  46%  [ 72 ]
Total votes : 158

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:00 pm 

I love Willy's brain!! You never know what's going on in there! His mind seems innocent and naive...but then out pops something totally calculating and full of devilish fun! He's a genius; he's a goof-ball. He's a complete surprise. Sexy! :heart2:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:23 pm 
JDZ Webmaster

Bermuda wrote:
Ewww...........He has "Purple" eyes and all those little men constantly around him singing songs and :dance:

Sorry, Johnny as :wonka: - I don't think he would get the title of:

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa1/MABermuda/Johnny/cm178a-1.jpg

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Well, no, Bermuda . . . I can't imagine anyone voting for Wonka as "The Sexiest Man Alive." Even his partisans on this thread probably have a few names they'd rank higher than Willy Wonka's.

Your post :jester: made me :grin:, so thanks for that.

But I do think it's interesting that some Zoners could fall under Wonka's spell (and not just for the chocolate). Thanks to their remarks, I see dimensions to Wonka that I hadn't really appreciated before.

Hmm. . . I wonder . . . would he take his dates around to their destinations in the great glass elevator? It's not quite like flying with Superman, but it would be unique!

Thanks for sharing your ideas!

:wonka: :heart2:

Part-Time Poet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:03 pm 

Wow Everyone!
I can't wait to see what the outcome turns out to be! :bounce: :bounce:

Is Willy Wonka sexy or not? I hope more Zoners vote. It is very interesting to watch the results. :grin:

Last edited by Joni on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Broken picture link removed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:08 am 

I wasn't going to take part in this one, but as someone has called me out here's my take on it.

Is he sexy? Yes, of course! But to find him so you need to use your imagination and think outside the box a little, for example...

He is so precisely dressed, and so completely covered. He has probably been so all his life. Think how he would react to a little unbuttoning, and a touch...

He is obsessively clean. Just imagine how he would react to exchanging a few bodily fluids. It would be a revelation, it would amaze him...

He is a blank canvas, almost without any experience of adult company. An innocent. Consider his reaction to a little education...

And despite being so inhibited, his experience of the senses revolves around taste and smell, the oral sensations...

I think I'll stop now. As you can see, it's all about possibilities. You've probably got the idea. :angel:

Solace in the flood

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:20 am 

emjaytee wrote:
I think he looks at Mrs. B as an "icky girl" in keeping with his childlike persona.

I don't think he's sexy at all. But there is one scene where I thought he got close to it. It's where they're in the glass elevator and he looks down and tells Charlie "hold on". Woo! Got a little zapped by that!

Yep! That's the scene that made me vote "Yes!"

Endora wrote:
Quote:
Is he sexy? Yes, of course! But to find him so you need to use your imagination and think outside the box a little, for example...

He is so precisely dressed, and so completely covered. He has probably been so all his life. Think how he would react to a little unbuttoning, and a touch...

He is obsessively clean. Just imagine how he would react to exchanging a few bodily fluids. It would be a revelation, it would amaze him...

He is a blank canvas, almost without any experience of adult company. An innocent. Consider his reaction to a little education...

And despite being so inhibited, his experience of the senses revolves around taste and smell, the oral sensations...

I think I'll stop now. As you can see, it's all about possibilities. You've probably got the idea.

Endora, this leaves me speechless.... ;-)

bluebird

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:25 pm 

:lol: I don't know why but reading through all your answers cracks me up. This is probably one of the best questions ever!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:26 pm 

Endora wrote:
I wasn't going to take part in this one, but as someone has called me out here's my take on it.

I think I'll stop now. As you can see, it's all about possibilities. You've probably got the idea. :angel:

Endora, now you got me, I am speechless... You found his great sites! :cloud9:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:33 pm 

Ah Ha! I see the poll is tied now! We're neck and neck. Which reminds me ~ I love Willy's neck!! All buttoned up and with that sassy little 'W' pin at the throat. And when he tilts his head to look up (and his beautiful hair fluffs off to the side) you see just a little bit of ghostly white skin...
:thud:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:31 pm 

face Image sweet spot Image

For me, I do love his...
violeteyes Image melts :grin:

Last edited by e_phemera on Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:42 pm 

^^Very nice argument for the yes side! :stretcher:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:59 pm 

I don't think Willy's sexy

Beautiful yes in a strange way but sexy no

Although phew Endora - perhaps I'll change my mind :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:02 pm 

e_phemera wrote:

face

sweet spot

For me, I do love his...

violeteyes melts :grin:

YEA!! There you go, e_phemera!
And, of course, I LOVE Willy's eyes ~ they're so intense, so purple-eerie, and almost opaque so you never really know quite what he's looking at, but you know he's looking at something...intently! Maybe it's you!!
He's the bomb!! :smiliewithhearts:

Quoted pics changed to URL links
~ theresa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:06 pm 

When is the voting over?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:51 pm 

Endora wrote:

Some were speechless; I would suggest breathless, too. . .

Do I see some steamy new fan-fic coming from this, Endora? Maybe something along the lines of a Mrs. Robinson from "The Graduate" and a naive younger man?

I've not watched this movie for a while and need to reserve judgment, but I've loved reading everyone's comments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:35 am 

Endora wrote:

Page 3 of 6 [ 87 posts ]  Go to page
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next