ONBC MONDAY NIGHT THREAD - 5 Lists of 5 Again

Moderator: Liz

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Unread postby Liz » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:34 pm

Gypsylee you crack me up. :lol: Thanks for acquiescing to my request for just 5. Some people know to how to follow the rules. :grin:
And I will :bawl: too if he cuts his hair.
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

Lucky13

Unread postby Lucky13 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:08 pm

"Well Done", Gypsylee !!!!!
~ Yah, I wanna take that ride with you!

I'd rather have a moment of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special. April 7, 2008

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:18 pm

Liz wrote:Gypsylee you crack me up. :lol: Thanks for acquiescing to my request for just 5. Some people know to how to follow the rules. :grin:

Are you callin' me out??? :duel: :grin:

Nice list, gypsylee. Short...but nice.
:-P
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!

Gypsylee

Unread postby Gypsylee » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:07 am

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote:
Liz wrote:Gypsylee you crack me up. :lol: Thanks for acquiescing to my request for just 5. Some people know to how to follow the rules. :grin:

Are you callin' me out??? :duel: :grin:

Nice list, gypsylee. Short...but nice.
:-P

Yes, it was a tad short wasn't it? And me......with the sign posted on my wall that says "Learn the rules so you can break them properly." :-?

Thank you Lucky 13!

And Liz dear............another big word? Yes, I know, it's from POTC, but I still have to look it up.
"In the time of your life, live....so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it." Saroyan

ThirdArm

Unread postby ThirdArm » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:18 pm

Ok, I'm a little late, but here's my 5 favorite roles of Johnny's:

1. Jack Sparrow
2. Sands
3. Mort
4. Wilmot (of course)
5. Wille Wonka (pleasantly creepy)
~No doubt the years have changed me.~

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:26 pm

ThirdArm wrote:Ok, I'm a little late, but here's my 5 favorite roles of Johnny's:

1. Jack Sparrow
2. Sands
3. Mort
4. Wilmot (of course)
5. Wille Wonka (pleasantly creepy)

Never too late to jump in, ThirdArm! Good to see you back at ONBC!
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -

Wow! What a ride!

Texas Gal

Unread postby Texas Gal » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:00 pm

Oh my gosh - I just found this thread and have been reading through everyone's answers, so now I'll feel like I'm just copying. But I have to give this a try, although I'm sure it will take days to come up with some of the lists (did you say we have all month??). I'll start with what I think may be the easiest and then try moving on after some thought.

Favorite accessories:

1. Reminders of the kids: Lily Rose's beads and Jack's shirt (I figure this way I can get 2 to count as one) :smiliewithhearts:

2. Off-center belt buckle :-)

3. Headgear (hats and bandannas) :drool:

4. Belt loop danglies :omg:

5. Leather cuff :cool:

Okay, one list down!
"We forget what a gift every single breath is." Johnny on ITAS

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:11 pm

Texas Gal wrote:Oh my gosh - I just found this thread and have been reading through everyone's answers, so now I'll feel like I'm just copying. But I have to give this a try, although I'm sure it will take days to come up with some of the lists (did you say we have all month??). I'll start with what I think may be the easiest and then try moving on after some thought.

Favorite accessories:

1. Reminders of the kids: Lily Rose's beads and Jack's shirt (I figure this way I can get 2 to count as one) :smiliewithhearts:

Okay, one list down!

Howdy, Texas Gal and welcome to ONBC! :welcome:
It seems we Texans know how to make the most of the guidelines! :lol:
Feel free to come back and share your lists of 5 ( ;-) ) whenever you get them ready!
:cool:

Wow! What a ride!

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Unread postby Liz » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:13 pm

Another gal from Texas! Welcome to ONBC, Texas Gal. :wave: You do have all month. I still haven't given my list of accessories.

ThirdArm, nice to see you back. :wave:
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

Texas Gal

Unread postby Texas Gal » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:10 pm

Texas Gal wrote:Oh my gosh - I just found this thread and have been reading through everyone's answers, so now I'll feel like I'm just copying. But I have to give this a try, although I'm sure it will take days to come up with some of the lists (did you say we have all month??). I'll start with what I think may be the easiest and then try moving on after some thought.

Favorite accessories:

Okay, one list down!

Feel free to come back and share your lists of 5 ( ;-) ) whenever you get them ready!

Well, I am trying to follow your shining example! :highfive: Just not sure how far I can push it yet! :eyebrow: I'll give these others some thought while I'm out of town for the next couple days and maybe I'll have some answers when I get back. Thanks for the warm welcome! :lilyrose:

Texas Gal

Unread postby Texas Gal » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:13 pm

Liz wrote:Another gal from Texas! Welcome to ONBC, Texas Gal. :wave: You do have all month. I still haven't given my list of accessories.

ThirdArm, nice to see you back. :wave:

Thanks Liz! :-) This looks like a fun place to be. Although the thought required may be exhausting! :perplexed: I appreciate the welcome. :lilyrose:

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:08 pm

Texas Gal wrote:

Favorite accessories:

Okay, one list down!

Well, I am trying to follow your shining example! :highfive: Just not sure how far I can push it yet! :eyebrow: I'll give these others some thought while I'm out of town for the next couple days and maybe I'll have some answers when I get back. Thanks for the warm welcome! :lilyrose:

I've got your back, Texas... ;-) Have a safe trip!

Wow! What a ride!

Lucky13

Unread postby Lucky13 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:23 pm

This is bloody awful to narrow down......

Favorite Lines:

1. PIRATE ! :thud:
2. Just believe.
3. I'm undone.
4. Persuade me..........
5. Ladies... I am up for it at all times.

Favorite Books:

1. Shantaram
2. Chocolat

Now I was wondering, since I've only read two books :blush:
may I use my remaining three entires for additional "Favorite Lines" ..... :lol: ..... maybe :-? .... pleeaasseeeee ????

Okay, okay..... I know ...... get reading !!!!

I'd rather have a moment of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special. April 7, 2008

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:51 pm

Lucky13, I would like to give you a pass on the book thing but this in ONBC...so...GET READING! :lol: :noodlemantra:

Wow! What a ride!

Lucky13

Unread postby Lucky13 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:10 pm

Silly me, what was I thinking !! Perhaps if I hadn't seen DMC 13 times, I would have more time to catch up on my reading. :reader:

But he's such a sexy :capnjack: .... the danglies, the tan... the :drool: .. I was just "doing my part" !

Favorite Accessories:

1. "Today is a Gift" bracelet .
2. "Remants of Jack" (danglies, gold teeth, eyeliner).
3. "Bracelets" from his children.
4. Hat collection.
5. His jeans.

Return to “The Monday Night Thread”