Johnny's Bracelet

Give in Johnny's honor and support a great cause.
itsnotmytree777

Unread post by itsnotmytree777 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:51 pm

lumineuse wrote:The silver bracelet I ordered on Wednesday arrived today!! it is 7" long and it is really lovely. I can't imagine how it got to PA from CA in 2 days, but I am glad to have it. It's an privilege to wear it in honor of such a worthy cause.

OMG - I just noticed she quoted my "marketing to Hollywood women" remark! :blush:
Wow!!! Talk about fast shipping!!!! I'm glad you like your bracelet, I can't wait to order mine.
" Do you like me ... now? "
" I don’t really know what to say anymore about Michael Jackson, other than he’s really a fine dancer. "

DarkAngel

Unread post by DarkAngel » Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:04 pm

I think I´ll order mine after christmas as my own christmas present.. :cloud9: It´s just to lovely and to know that´s for a charity makes it more beautiful...and the fact that Johnny has the same! :blush:
^^Put a stake through my heart! And drag me into sunlight^^
Lyric by Nightwish

deeply.depp

Unread post by deeply.depp » Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:33 pm

Do they send it to other countries?
In time like these I just hate to live in Brazil! :-/
"My body is a journal in a way, where every tattoo means something, a specific time in your life where you make a mark on yourself."~Johnny Depp

sleepy
JDZ Founder

Unread post by sleepy » Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:08 pm

I ordered the double leather one tonight...hope the wait isn't too long...I didn't realize they were out of them. It's such a lovely thought...and something we should look at every day...and try to remember the gift we're living.
Funny ol' world, innit?

DeepinDepp

Unread post by DeepinDepp » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:03 pm

:hope: It's on the Christmas list...here's hoping Santa brings it.

nanfan

Unread post by nanfan » Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:24 pm

I'll be waiting until after Christmas too, but can hardly wait to order :cloud9: It's a very true statement and to be able to share it with others and help children is a blessing.

luvdepp

Unread post by luvdepp » Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:31 pm

I ordered one on Wednesday and it arrived in the mail yesterday (Friday). They are very quick. It probably helped that it ships from California, which is where I am. It's a beautiful bracelet. I ordered the single braided one.
"So we shall let the reader answer this question for himself, who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on the shore and merely existed." ~HST~

YellowRose

Unread post by YellowRose » Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:21 pm

I just ordered the single braid one. Can't wait to get it!
I hope word gets out & lots of JD fans place orders.
What a beautiful cause to support. Thanks for the heads up Johnny...and many thanks
to Children's Hospice for providing care & support for ill children & their families. :cool:

EDIT: I forgot to thank CharlotteinCA for bringing this to our attention. :cool:
Last edited by YellowRose on Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A great friend, a beautiful man, a kind person and one of
the best actors we have in the whole world." ~John Waters on JD

lumineuse

Unread post by lumineuse » Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:32 pm

YellowRose wrote:I hope word gets out & lots of JD fans place orders.
What a beautiful cause to support. Thanks for the heads up Johnny...and many thanks
to Children's Hospice for providing care & support for ill children & their families. :cool:
Ditto. I expect orders to a bit of a jump over the last few days! I don't visit to many other Depp sites anymore, but the word does tend to spread.

I am finding mine very inspirational. I haven't taken it off yet. It was the first thing I felt this morning when I woke up, and it was just a lovely thought with which to start the day. I may not take it off at all - that's one reason I ordered the all-silver one, so I wouldn't have to. I really love it. It's such a wonderful cause. I hope a lot of people ask me about it, so I can help spread the word.
"Oh, good!........ No worries, then."

Essi

Unread post by Essi » Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:44 pm

Oh, thanks for the link! Those bracelets are beautiful and the cause + the meaning are wonderful, without a doubt. Maybe I could order one.. I only wish I had more money. I guess it's going to cost a bit more to get it shipped here. :D Oh well, maybe I'll come up with something.

Theresa
JDZ Webmaster

Unread post by Theresa » Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:45 pm

This little bit is on the Children's Hospice homepage, in their Headlines section.
12/14/05-- Johnny Depp remembers Dustin, who wanted to be an actor, by wearing the Children's Hospice bracelet during Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony.

AnaMaria

Unread post by AnaMaria » Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:48 pm

YellowRose wrote:
...What a beautiful cause to support. Thanks for the heads up Johnny...and many thanks
to Children's Hospice ..
You are so right. And I'd like to add another thankyou to CharlotteinCA for bringing this subject to us.
The hospice is very helpful. Foreigners might have trouble to get their credit card accepted; just send them an email and they will try to help you out.
I got help from another Zoner to obtain a bracelet just like the one Johnny wears. Thank you ! :bouquet:

lizabel

Unread post by lizabel » Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:08 pm

Foreigners might have trouble to get their credit card accepted
Thanks AnaMaria - that explains alot!! I wondered why I couldnt do it...No matter, I have someone helping me out . :cloud9:

If the timing's right and the gods are with you, something special happens. ~Rick Springfield~
17th April 2007-It happened.

In-too-Depp

Unread post by In-too-Depp » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:43 am

I ordered mine right away and had no trouble with my credit card. I had an e-mail immediately to say they would ship it out rigbht away. I'll let you know when it arrives. Thank you Charlotte for telling us about this.
And Wit, was his vain frivolous pretence
Of pleasing others, at his own expense

Rochester ,"Satyr" on Man

sleepy
JDZ Founder

Unread post by sleepy » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:45 pm

Hmm...I ordered mine a few days ago and haven't received any information from them on delivery. :-/
Funny ol' world, innit?