FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD Updates

Discuss the latest Johnny Depp news, his career, past and future projects, and other related issues.
Scout

Unread postby Scout » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:53 pm

I just have to say - the lies about Johnny make me sick. Okay. Done. But I had to get it out. Please don't delete. I agree not to give energy to those stories but we also need a place to express feelings.

Lbock

Unread postby Lbock » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Maybe we do need an outlet. It’s hard to just post positive and ignore what is out there. POTC5 was greatly affected in the US domestic market by the TMG claims of knowing of abuse. The joke that Trump jr used to make news and the video going viral. Poor Johnny.

But we know over all he has lots of supporters still. Dior is a great example. His clip from graham norton show has over 1M views and a mere 250 thumbs down. I am more concerned when his indie films like Richard come out without the big franchise backing ...that will be the true measure

Remember too warner brothers has both justice league and FB, they Should protect both and are obviously aware of the social temperature. The twitterverse is relatively small. The articles will pull the tweets they want to write salacious clickable links. Which in this women rules climate, will be anti JD. But for every 10 bad tweets there are, I believe,100 positive. But that isn’t popular right now.

Somehow turd has an execellent PR team and with her women of the year for GQ Australia snd everyone suddenly picking up her interviews makes me feel like the universe has turned upside down. Who knew she could stage such a comeback. She will mess up sooner or later...her speech made fun of the dogs.

He will always have abuser attached to him. All we can do is pass on all the good he does, his photos, his community endeavors, etc. and hope he stays healthy and strong through all he has to endure right now.

Joni
JDZ Global Moderator

Unread postby Joni » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:24 pm

Yes, we do need an outlet, but that place is not here on the Updates thread. Anyone wishing to carry on discussing the bad press etc. about Johnny -- please open a new thread in the DeppChat forum, leaving this thread for what it is meant for -- updates.
He has a way of huddling down under his hat and his totems. But when the camera was on him he kind of beamed Johnny out. It was striking, like one of those magic powers in those hobbit movies.
~John H. Richardson

Lbock

Unread postby Lbock » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:11 pm

Joni wrote:Yes, we do need an outlet, but that place is not here on the Updates thread. Anyone wishing to carry on discussing the bad press etc. about Johnny -- please open a new thread in the DeppChat forum, leaving this thread for what it is meant for -- updates.

Thank you

meeps

Unread postby meeps » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:28 pm

tralala wrote:Just to direct this thread back toward the Potterverse - I have a two-words response for every J.K.Rowling fan who is upset with Johnny Depp casting in the film: Rita Skeeter.

:harhar: :applause: :biglaugh:

Joni
JDZ Global Moderator

Unread postby Joni » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:31 pm

! Message from: Joni
This thread is veering off topic once again. Please note a specific thread to discuss Johnny's bad press was opened in the DeppChat forum. I will move the off topic posts there so we can return this topic to Updates.
He has a way of huddling down under his hat and his totems. But when the camera was on him he kind of beamed Johnny out. It was striking, like one of those magic powers in those hobbit movies.
~John H. Richardson

momindeppcamp

Unread postby momindeppcamp » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:57 pm

Great. Hope he does more than a cameo.
What is that? It is a Terrible Towel ,Chuckle A Terrible Towel?, Yes it is a Terrible Towel for you and your son. Over this left shoulder it went. Never to be seen or heard from again. I am always so misunderstood.

Sweeney Todd

Unread postby Sweeney Todd » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:15 pm

**Picture not showing; broken link removed.
~Joni
:sweeneydepp: Never forget. Never forgive. :sweeneydepp:

tralala

Unread postby tralala » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:48 pm

This looks great! Do we know who the lady is?

Sweeney Todd

Unread postby Sweeney Todd » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:06 pm

tralala wrote:This looks great! Do we know who the lady is?

Her name is Poppy Corby-Tuech.
:sweeneydepp: Never forget. Never forgive. :sweeneydepp:

Lbock

Unread postby Lbock » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:44 pm

Sweeney Todd wrote:
tralala wrote:This looks great! Do we know who the lady is?

Her name is Poppy Corby-Tuech.

She is a musician and model and actress and she is gorgeous. I can’t find much about her online other than she was in first two seasons of The Royals and a few movies. Have no idea how old she is. But, yeah, gorgeous

meeps

Unread postby meeps » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:10 am

Here's an article with that exact pic in it :love: http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/2017/ ... er-photos/

tralala

Unread postby tralala » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:11 am

Thank you!

gipsyblues

Unread postby gipsyblues » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:58 pm

Wow ...... he looks so good !!! He is the perfect actor for the character of Grindelwald !!! I can't wait to see this great movie !!! :myheart:

SnoopyDances

Unread postby SnoopyDances » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:08 am

Found this from IFOD:

New photo of Johnny Depp recently on #TheCrimesOfGrindelwald set with some actors and crew members. #FantasticBeasts

Return to “News & Views”