Announcing the Zone's 2012 Birthday Project for Project Pueblo

Give in Johnny's honor and help Navajo families.
winona

Re: Announcing the Zone's 2012 Birthday Project for Project Pueblo

Unread post by winona » Wed May 09, 2012 8:48 pm

We have not met the next goal! Please help us get there! We all are suffering through hard times, not the same as what they fight every day! We have the best of the internet, they don't even have the basics!
Because love has your face and body .....and your hands are tender and your mouth is sweet-and God has made no other eyes like yours. Walter Benton

Fairy

Unread post by Fairy » Sun May 13, 2012 5:27 am

My son just donated as a Mother's Day treat for me. :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes:
"You find a glimmer of happiness in this world, there is always someone who wants to destroy it." James Barrie/Johnny Depp in Finding Neverland

Theresa
JDZ Webmaster

Unread post by Theresa » Sun May 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Such a thoughtful gift, Fairy. :twohearts:

clare d (london)

Unread post by clare d (london) » Thu May 17, 2012 6:40 am

I can't wait to contribute to this! I've done it every year for the past 6 years.
I've shared a link to the video on my facebook page and asked anyone who'd like to donate to contact me and I'l forward them the details.
Such a great cause!!

:applause2:
"I was gonna hide.............it's in my nature." - Golden Globes red carpet 2006
True Johnnydepp-zoner since 2001

Theresa
JDZ Webmaster

Unread post by Theresa » Thu May 17, 2012 8:47 pm

clare d (london) wrote:I can't wait to contribute to this! I've done it every year for the past 6 years.
I've shared a link to the video on my facebook page and asked anyone who'd like to donate to contact me and I'l forward them the details.
Such a great cause!!

:applause2:
:applause:

Kittycat88

Unread post by Kittycat88 » Mon May 28, 2012 12:40 pm

winona wrote:We have not met the next goal! Please help us get there! We all are suffering through hard times, not the same as what they fight every day! We have the best of the internet, they don't even have the basics!
Well said winona!!! I have donated a few times and plan to keep trying to add a bit more. I can't think of a more basic need than clean water and the other needs this wonderful cause makes happen!!

cats7

Unread post by cats7 » Mon May 28, 2012 1:18 pm

This is beautiful...and Johnny will be very touched by it as it means a lot to him. I've made my small donation. :rose: :daisy: :aster:

Thank you for doing this!
"Mischief as the moon/Summoning beneath/With his gypsy moves/Yearning as the foal/Shy and beautiful..." - NINE, Patti Smith

06.30.08/05.25.12/06.03.12
Heaven.

clare d (london)

Unread post by clare d (london) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:29 am

:loveshower: I've just made my Birthday donation as I don't think I can get online tomorrow for his actual birthday. :heart: :biggrin:
I've included a little birthday message for Johnny and I don't know if this actually reaches him or not, but either way, I'm so happy to have contributed to such a great cause. :applause:

Great work to those here run it all :applause2:

Happy birthday for tomorrow Johnny!!! :love: :flashingheart: :chocolat:
"I was gonna hide.............it's in my nature." - Golden Globes red carpet 2006
True Johnnydepp-zoner since 2001

DeppKat

Unread post by DeppKat » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:28 pm

First time donating! :) It makes me happy that I can help out in some small way. :heart2:
"I think everybody's nuts, to tell you the truth. I think everybody is absolutely out of their heads all the time. Watch people sometimes. Just watch people. People are absolutely insane. They just are. Look at us!" ~JD

winona

Unread post by winona » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:55 pm

DeppKat wrote:First time donating! :) It makes me happy that I can help out in some small way. :heart2:
From the smallest to the largest, it is a great gift from the heart :twohearts:
Because love has your face and body .....and your hands are tender and your mouth is sweet-and God has made no other eyes like yours. Walter Benton

fireflydances
ONBC Moderator

Unread post by fireflydances » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:19 pm

So I am sitting on the edge of my seat all day at work....where do we stand? Are we close to four systems, another words $6,000? Have we gone over? The last time I checked -- late last night -- we were down about $500.

I simply can't think of a more worthy thing to raise money for then this one. Truly a group of people who's been by-passed.
"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Sir Francis Bacon, Of Studies

Theresa
JDZ Webmaster

Unread post by Theresa » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:22 pm

fireflydances wrote:So I am sitting on the edge of my seat all day at work....where do we stand? Are we close to four systems, another words $6,000? Have we gone over? The last time I checked -- late last night -- we were down about $500.

I simply can't think of a more worthy thing to raise money for then this one. Truly a group of people who's been by-passed.
Go check Part-Time Poet's latest update.... :ok: