Garry Kilworth Q&A #6

Author of ATTICA

Moderator: Liz

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Garry Kilworth Q&A #6

Unread postby Liz » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:41 pm

ONBC: How do you feel about Johnny Depp's IN bringing Attica to the screen? Would you like to see the attic characters animated or real actors?

GK: I would LOVE Johnny Depp’s company to make Attica. Of course the film would increase sales on the book, but Johnny Depp is one of my favourite actors. He’s brilliant and one of a group of US actors I believe to be the best - Johnny Depp, Kevin Spacey and George Clooney - I’ll see anything by any of those actors because I know it’ll be good. So yes, delighted and amazed that he’s interested in the novel. I see the movie as a mix of real children and animated background - computer graphics, preferably.
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

ladylinn

Re: Garry Kilworth Q&A #6

Unread postby ladylinn » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:15 pm

I can only second your statement of Johnny Depp being a brilliant actor and I hope that we do not have to wait too long to see IN bring Attica to the big screen. :hope:

Thanks for answering all our questions Garry. :applause2:

nebraska

Re: Garry Kilworth Q&A #6

Unread postby nebraska » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:18 pm

A good writer AND a man of great taste! :biggrin: I hope the movie gets made, I think the potential is there to be amazing on the big screen!

Return to “Garry Kilworth”