Attica Question #6 ~ Boys and Girls/Men and Women

by Garry Kilworth

Moderator: Liz

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Re: Attica Question #6 ~ Boys and Girls/Men and Women

Unread postby Liz » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:26 pm

Gilbert's Girl wrote:
Liz wrote:Brown sauce? Does it have curry in it? (just kidding, DITHOT :grin:) I asked my DH if he knew what either marmite or brown sauce was (he lived in Carterton, UK between the ages of 9 and 13). He doesn’t remember.

Here’s the FAQ on Brown Sauce from another interesting website that knows how to do tidbits:

And yes, Garry, our Noodlemantras seem to have had a lot to say on the difference between men and women. I was away from the computer all day yesterday at a family gathering and have some catching up to do myself.

Enjoy your tour of viking ship burials today.

Brown sauce :yuck:
Carterton? Really? Not that far from here :ok:

Cool! His dad was in the US Air Force and was stationed there in the 60's, even though he spent most of his time in Vietnam. I hear my DH had a really cool English accent for a time, but I never get to hear it. :-/
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

Gilbert's Girl

Re: Attica Question #6 ~ Boys and Girls/Men and Women

Unread postby Gilbert's Girl » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:22 am

Liz wrote:
Gilbert's Girl wrote:
Liz wrote:Brown sauce? Does it have curry in it? (just kidding, DITHOT :grin:) I asked my DH if he knew what either marmite or brown sauce was (he lived in Carterton, UK between the ages of 9 and 13). He doesn’t remember.

Here’s the FAQ on Brown Sauce from another interesting website that knows how to do tidbits:

And yes, Garry, our Noodlemantras seem to have had a lot to say on the difference between men and women. I was away from the computer all day yesterday at a family gathering and have some catching up to do myself.

Enjoy your tour of viking ship burials today.

Brown sauce :yuck:
Carterton? Really? Not that far from here :ok:

Cool! His dad was in the US Air Force and was stationed there in the 60's, even though he spent most of his time in Vietnam. I hear my DH had a really cool English accent for a time, but I never get to hear it. :-/

:lol:

Return to “Attica”