Attica Question #24 ~ Final Thoughts

by Garry Kilworth

Moderator: Liz

stroch

Re: Attica Question #24 ~ Final Thoughts

Unread postby stroch » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 am

I also enjoyed the book more than I thought I would, but I would have preferred a less episodic structure, and a closure of Mr. Grantham's story.

I really enjoyed reading the comments I've managed to finsish so far, and am looking forward to the author's q&a.

Thanks for all of your hard work for us all, Liz and DITHOT. You really should publish a tidbits reference book as a Zone fundraiser.
I'll buy you the hat....a really big one.
St. Roch -- patron saint of pilgrims

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Unread postby Liz » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Stroch, thanks for the compliment to us. But I think the cost of publishing a book would be prohibitive due to all of the pictures. :lol: However, if you know of a way we can make a living doing tidbits, we’d love to hear it! :biggrin:
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Liz wrote:Stroch, thanks for the compliment to us. But I think the cost of publishing a book would be prohibitive due to all of the pictures. :lol: However, if you know of a way we can make a living doing tidbits, we’d love to hear it! :biggrin:

Real life has kept me away for a bit but I wanted to add my thanks to everyone for the kind words. Yes, making a living doing something I love to do would be :cloud9:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!

Return to “Attica”