Hey, Noodlemantras! The New ONBC Calendar is Here!

Earlier ONBC book discussions, Author Q&As and other news.

Moderator: Liz

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Re: Hey, Noodlemantras! The New ONBC Calendar is Here!

Unread postby Liz » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:37 am

Hi Lizbet. Nice to see you back in these parts again. :bounce: I believe that Hugo Cabret is another book optioned by Infinitum Nihil.
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

nebraska

Re: Hey, Noodlemantras! The New ONBC Calendar is Here!

Unread postby nebraska » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Liz wrote:
nebraska wrote:I searched Amazon.com by the isbn number given and it comes up with new and used copies very inexpensively. Can this be correct?

Nebraska, sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I have been on vacation.

I talked to the distributor again today. His explanation was that Amazon got wind of the new ISBN and lumped all of the books under that. It is the correct book. Go ahead and order an old copy if you so choose. It is the same story. There is a hang up, though, that I found out when calling him. He said that the order that they just received was quite small. And all of the copies have been sent out to various stores--one of them being Amazon. He said that there is another order on the way--a huge one. But he couldn't tell me exactly what date it would come in.....just sometime in July. He said that we could call up and order it through them, and those that did that would be the first ones to receive it once it came in. That is all I know.

I ordered a very inexpensive used copy (like new) on Amazon.com. If it is incorrect, then I will order another when we get closer to the discussion. Amazon seems to always be aware of what we are doing here ;-) and I don't want the cheap copies to get away from me.

Return to “ONBC Archives”