It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




 Page 5 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:19 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 7521
Location: NB, Canada
Liz wrote:
I saw him smile during POTC also. He must have good memories of making that segment of the film. :capnjack:


Just wondering, what scene did they show from Pirates?



_________________________________________________________
Dirt...this is a jar of dirt.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:37 pm
Posts: 9270
Location: CT
cait wrote:
Liz wrote:
I saw him smile during POTC also. He must have good memories of making that segment of the film. :capnjack:


Just wondering, what scene did they show from Pirates?

Dancing around the fire on the island.



_________________________________________________________
That Man to Man, the world o'er,
Shall brothers be for a' that
-Robert Burns
Online
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:43 pm
Posts: 10376
Location: Austin
FANtasticJD wrote:
cait wrote:
Liz wrote:
I saw him smile during POTC also. He must have good memories of making that segment of the film. :capnjack:


Just wondering, what scene did they show from Pirates?

Dancing around the fire on the island.


That's the one, my favorite! They went on to show the rest of the scene where he talks about what a ship is...and him twirling his moustache. That was when he made the comment about how he thought it would be something romantic (?) Jack would do. I can't remember the exact words, maybe one of you can. That is also when he made the comment about having the "awful" mess on his face right now, referring to his facial hair. Again, if someone can remember the exact words please fill in!



_________________________________________________________
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!
Offline
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:51 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:47 pm
Posts: 79157
JDOCD wrote:
Nice review Liz!!! I will never look at Carmel without thinking of that suit!

I was fairly close and it appeared to me that he never looked at the monitor.



I was watching him from where I was sitting and he watched the monitor quite a bit. He even refered to the clip shown a couple of times during the questioning. He watched part of the B&J clip because he pointed to the monitor when he compared the roll dance with the "stunts" he had to do during the clip. At least that is what I remember. :baby:


Online
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:47 pm
Posts: 79157
DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote:
FANtasticJD wrote:
cait wrote:
Liz wrote:
I saw him smile during POTC also. He must have good memories of making that segment of the film. :capnjack:


Just wondering, what scene did they show from Pirates?

Dancing around the fire on the island.


That's the one, my favorite! They went on to show the rest of the scene where he talks about what a ship is...and him twirling his moustache. That was when he made the comment about how he thought it would be something romantic (?) Jack would do. I can't remember the exact words, maybe one of you can. That is also when he made the comment about having the "awful" mess on his face right now, referring to his facial hair. Again, if someone can remember the exact words please fill in!


If I remember correctly, he said refering to his mustache, that when you have to wear this mess on your face for any length of time you find yourself automatically playing or twirling it. He then started twirling on the ends of his mustache. :drool:


Online
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:24 pm
Posts: 1220
Location: a high and beautiful wave
Thanks for sharing your notes with us, Liz! It seems like you gals had a great time, I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you were sitting behind Danny, JDfan! I would've been like, I've seen you somewhere....before......you're not.....related......to.....Johnny........Rockets?

I would've been in awe of JD, I don't think that I would be able to breathe, I don't know how anyone is able to think clearly when in his prescence. Especially, when the man is exceedingly hott, and that would definitely make one perspire, and excited. :cloud9: :capnjack:


:disco: So glad everyone had a great time! :disco:

Hannah



_________________________________________________________
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Rosevelt
Offline
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:01 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:43 pm
Posts: 10376
Location: Austin
Hannah, who said anything about us actually breathing? :shocked: :thud:



_________________________________________________________
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!
Offline
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:06 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:51 pm
Posts: 2931
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote:
Hannah, who said anything about us actually breathing? :shocked: :thud:

Yeah..who said anything about breathing? ;-)
I'm still trying to catch my breath!
I think you need to join us next time Hannah :cool: Theres's room on our cloud! :cloud9:


Offline
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:42 am
Posts: 5070
Location: FL, USA
Aww, what sweet tidbits!

I think he probably smiled from watching POTC's clip because I think he gets a kick out of Capt. Jack :lol:

... hopefully I can be on the same cloud ya'll are on someday -- enjoy it up there! :capnjack: :cloud9:


Offline
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:47 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:57 pm
Posts: 1381
Location: uk
Thank you everyone for posting your wonderful memories.
Liz, loved your post. I think maybe you are right about him wanting a break. He said something else recently that bothered me - the comment about marlon Brando saying that you only have so many faces in your pocket as an actor. Bever mind - we treasure what we can.



_________________________________________________________
"Luck... inspiration... both only really happen to you when you empty your heart of ambition, purpose, and plan; when you give yourself, completely, to the golden, fate-filled moment."
Offline
 Profile  
 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 5 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


phpBB skin developed by: John Olson
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group