The Group at Grauman's

Earlier ONBC book discussions, Author Q&As and other news.

Moderator: Liz

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Unread postby Liz » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:26 pm

Gypsylee wrote:10-1/2. That seems better than 12. I mean, on his frame a 12 would be duck feet!!!!!!!! Thanks go to Mr. DS!!!

How are you lady!!!!!!!!!!!

I myself am just resurfacing..........Where are you? You home yet? Loved your room at the Chateau! Thanks for letting us hang out there for a while. Very cool........

Hey DS, say hi to Mr. DS. Thank him again for putting up with us. He's such a good sport and great photographer. He always knew the right thing to say to get us to smile for the pics. Hee hee.
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

MommaDeppLover

Unread postby MommaDeppLover » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:35 pm

OK I am truly overwhelmed reading your wonderful nights encounters!! The picture of you wonderful ladies is great!!

I completely recognized Gypsylee and DepplySmitten!! (From July 10 in Hollywood)

I tried to get tickets too back whenever we all tried, came sooo close to getting tickets to the movie. I told my husband that MR. DepplySmitten would be there, so he would have someone to talk to, but alas, no luck with tickets...

Gypsylee, I thought you only had tickets for the Movie?!?!
How did you get into the Tribute?!?! Lucky girl!!! You mentioned
that the other ladies thought that Johnny would introduce that movie, Ya I thought that tooo...glad you followed their lead....

Liz, DANNY almost sat next to you!!! Oh my goodness...BUT I know
that I would of turned my head tooo!! :blush:

Gypsylee……SIZE 12 ?!?!? :eyebrow:

LOVE YOU ALLLL,

OK onto July 6 at Disneyland!! We all must meet
up then!!! :capnjack:
Dadadadadada.... and really bad eggs

Gilbert's Girl

Unread postby Gilbert's Girl » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:37 pm

thank you all for your lovely reports.
So does this put an end to the size of Johnny's feet debate he is probably a 10 and a 1/2 :lol:

MommaDeppLover

Unread postby MommaDeppLover » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:45 pm

Oh Depplysmitten!! Your Honey is sooo cute to have his picture
taken in Johnny's feet!! OK a 10 and 1/2!!

And Gypsylee mentioned that you stayed at the Chateau!!
Lucky girl...Mr. Mommadepplover said that we would go there soon for a romantic dinner...I think that I would have a silly grin all night!!!

AnaMaria

Unread postby AnaMaria » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:57 pm

Gypsylee wrote: I know I wrote a lot, but I don't do it to make others feel left out and sad. ....

I don't feel left out or sad !
We, 'people living all over the world and don't have the opportunity to come' enjoy every tidbit that is added to this and other threads about Johnny's Tribute and the Libertine Premiere ! Can't get enough of it ! Please continue to do so !
Thanks very much Gypsylee, Liz, and a special thanks to Mr. 'trooper' DS to sacrifice his shoes(ize) for us :grin:

:bouquet:

MommaDeppLover

Unread postby MommaDeppLover » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:08 pm

AnaMaria wrote:
Gypsylee wrote: I know I wrote a lot, but I don't do it to make others feel left out and sad. ....

We, 'people living all over the world and don't have the opportunity to come' enjoy every tidbit that is added to this and other threads about Johnny's Tribute and the Libertine Premiere ! Can't get enough of it ! Please continue to do so !
Thanks very much Gypsylee, Liz, and a special thanks to Mr. 'trooper' DS to sacrifice his shoes(ize) for us :grin:

AGREED...Dear Gypsylee, when we read, the LOVE pours out for each other and our special Johnny....sharing beautiful experiences brings us all closer...like loving sisters....one for all and all for one....Wouldn't want to MISS A DIAMOND of information!!! :grouphug: :love: :heart2:

Loretta

DepplySmitten

Unread postby DepplySmitten » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:25 pm

Gypsylee wrote:10-1/2. That seems better than 12. I mean, on his frame a 12 would be duck feet!!!!!!!! Thanks go to Mr. DS!!!

How are you lady!!!!!!!!!!!

I myself am just resurfacing..........Where are you? You home yet? Loved your room at the Chateau! Thanks for letting us hang out there for a while. Very cool........

I am on :cloud9: ...and I don't think I'll ever come down..I rather like it up here!
I'm home, got home last night, late, but I had the most fun with all of you..... Liz, DITHOT, KYwoman, luvdepp, Gypsylee and Darma-bum! You guys are such a fantastic group of women, and the memories of Friday will be some of the most exciting, happiest and joyful in my life!
I had an awesome seat for the Tribute, dead on, straight at Johnny. In fact, this picture was taken from 5 inches from my head, so you can see.... :blush: ....great view
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Chero/Depp/AFI/afi34big.jpg
I remember when the photographer took that picture, he got in between Mr. DepplySmitten and myself and I thought...pleeaasse let that pic turn out! A huge thank you to AnaMaria and to bonnie for finding it! What a wonderful momento to have a great pic to remind me! :grin:
Mr. DepplySmitten enjoyed all of you so much as well. He got the biggest kick out of us ! I have told him all the nice things you all have said..thank you! I agree...he was a good sport!
There is so much to tell about the Tribute and the premiere, I'm still so overwhelmed by it all. Johnny ws beautiful as usual..inside and out! :cloud9:
More to come, as soon as I collect some of my thoughts!

DepplySmitten

Unread postby DepplySmitten » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:31 pm

Hi MommaDeppLover :wave:
Too bad about the tickets :bawl: , we would have loved you to join us, your such a sweetie to have around! That's really too bad!
You should really try and go to the Marmont, it's exceptionally beautiful, and it just feels like Johnny...at least to me :blush:

FANtasticJD

Unread postby FANtasticJD » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:40 pm

I love all this discussion and it was great meeting most of the Grauman's group in line for the Tribute. You are a classy group of ladies.

I just wanted to add a bit to the "size" discussion. When I put my rather average sized hands in Johnny's prints, they fit exactly: palm size and finger size and length. It was like I made them myself. As for the shoe size, I made this comparison:

Mr. DS's shoes have large soles which stick out a bit wider from the shoe than do Johnny's. That, combined with the fact that cement shrinks a bit when it dries, leads me to guess that Johnny's shoe size may be closer to an 11 than a 10 1/2. Of course that also means that Johnny's hands are just a tad larger than mine! :lol:
“Who wants to be normal when you can be unique?”
Helena Bonham Carter

Intodadepps

Unread postby Intodadepps » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:49 pm

Thanks so much for your reports. :bouquet: Reading through these was a joy. Reminds me of when I saw him in Toronto. I would love to see him again. Imagine more than an hour with Johnny :heart: Sounds like you had a wonderful time and thanks for the pictures.
"hide the rum"
Some (Johnny Depp) are on their own marvelous planet.
"I've experienced bad, so I'll stay with good,"
"Just BELIEVE"
Johnny: "the world's sexiest living accessory!" I want one of those... sigh!

ibbi 3

Unread postby ibbi 3 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:49 pm

MommaDeppLover wrote:
AnaMaria wrote:

AGREED...Dear Gypsylee, when we read, the LOVE pours out for each other and our special Johnny....sharing beautiful experiences brings us all closer...like loving sisters....one for all and all for one....Wouldn't want to MISS A DIAMOND of information!!! :grouphug: :love: :heart2:

Loretta

I agree ! Gypsylee , I love reading the reports ~ I had such a great time reading your write-up , very touching . I am just so happy for you guys ! Thanks for sharing ! And I love the quote about the diamond :heart2:
Joel:"That's the movies, Ed. Try reality." Ed:"No thanks." Northern Exposure

myfave

Unread postby myfave » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:51 pm

Thanks for sharing. Sounds wonderful......sigh..... I wish I lived in California..... :blush:
"Hello South Carolina" ...............*swoon*

ibbi 3

Unread postby ibbi 3 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:53 pm

FANtasticJD wrote:I love all this discussion and it was great meeting most of the Grauman's group in line for the Tribute. You are a classy group of ladies.

I just wanted to add a bit to the "size" discussion. When I put my rather average sized hands in Johnny's prints, they fit exactly: palm size and finger size and length. It was like I made them myself. As for the shoe size, I made this comparison:

[img]

Mr. DS's shoes have large soles which stick out a bit wider from the shoe than do Johnny's. That, combined with the fact that cement shrinks a bit when it dries, leads me to guess that Johnny's shoe size may be closer to an 11 than a 10 1/2. Of course that also means that Johnny's hands are just a tad larger than mine! :lol:

Hi FAN ~ did you have a great time too :goodvibes:

May I add something to this shoe-discussion. Anyone ever thought the fact that Johnny could be one of those rare people who like to wear shoes a size to big ( my son does ) , so we still don't know for sure :blush: :lol:
Joel:"That's the movies, Ed. Try reality." Ed:"No thanks." Northern Exposure

es

Unread postby es » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:59 pm

sounds like you had so much fun,thanks so much for sharing,like a few others already said,please give as much info as you wish,I love reading those,its the clossest I will ever come to mr. depp.
thanks for sharring your pics and the fun,greets,
es
who laughs the last didnt got the joke,
freek&sjaak

cait

Unread postby cait » Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:06 pm

Thanks for more reports, ladies! I love reading all of them. I don't care how long they are! It sounds like it was a wonderful weekend. I hope I'm able to do something like that at some point!

And what is this about the credits? :eyebrow: I'm very curious now!
Dirt...this is a jar of dirt.

Return to “ONBC Archives”