Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:23 pm 

Great picture!

Totally Jealous! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:26 pm 

Location: Kentucky (KY); birthplace of Johnny Depp and Hunter S Thompson
:wave: Hi all! Just got back and I'm exhausted, but had to come here and see what's up. I was happy to see the Grauman's pic was posted....(I know what you were doing this afternoon DITHOT!) I'm behind the camera on this one.....heehee! :slick: Grauman's was crowded that day and many people (well, women mainly) were coming around Johnny's hand/feet prints. We each took turns of course putting our own hands/feet in his...so to speak. And yes, the topic of conversation went to his shoe size....repeatedly.....lol. Great fun! We thought of the Zone/Zoners often.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:44 pm 
JDZ Moderator

KYwoman wrote:
:wave: Hi all! Just got back and I'm exhausted, but had to come here and see what's up. I was happy to see the Grauman's pic was posted....(I know what you were doing this afternoon DITHOT!) I'm behind the camera on this one.....heehee! :slick: Grauman's was crowded that day and many people (well, women mainly) were coming around Johnny's hand/feet prints. We each took turns of course putting our own hands/feet in his...so to speak. And yes, the topic of conversation went to his shoe size....repeatedly.....lol. Great fun! We thought of the Zone/Zoners often.

Hi KYwoman! Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all the details.....like.....exactly how big was his shoe size..... :blush:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:09 am 

Location: Kentucky (KY); birthplace of Johnny Depp and Hunter S Thompson
Joni wrote:
Hi KYwoman! Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all the details.....like.....exactly how big was his shoe size..... :blush:

BIG!! ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:43 am 
JDZ Moderator

KYwoman wrote:
Joni wrote:

BIG!! ;-)

:yikes: :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:53 am 

Joni wrote:
KYwoman wrote:
Joni wrote:

BIG!! ;-)

:lol: - What a fun weekend!!! I just got home, and I hope to post some of my pics tomorrow. My pics of Johnny came out really dark, but I think they can be lightened up! :bounce: He was beautiful and gracious, and so adorable....an absolutely fabulous night!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
We all had a wonderful time, and spent alot of time together, poor Mr. DepplySmitten....he had 7 of us to put up with, but he loved it, and I think he got the biggest kick out of our crazy bunch! :lol:
A great time was had by all!
KYwoman is right...Johnnys footprints... :-O...huge!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:05 am 

How wonderful to see all of your faces, well hope we get one of KyWoman. Hope you had a great time and can't wait to hear all about it. Soak those fingers 'cause ya'll gonna do some computer clickin here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:17 am 

Somehow I knew it would come to this... here’s my size 7 boot (with long pointy toes) in the print. A guy came up after us and put his size 10 shoe into the bootprint and it was bigger still. the print that is!

Last edited by dharma_bum on Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:18 am 

Aw...! Such a lovely pic of all of you! I'm so happy to be able to see the faces that I've been talking too! :grin: You are a beautiful bunch of Zoners! So glad to hear that you had a good time!

:heart: Rainey

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:25 am 

Finally a few tantalizing reports from you girls! Like everyone else, I can't wait to see the pictures and tidbits from your trip! Sounds like a blast - I'm so happy for all of you!

:heart:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:28 am 

That is interesting to see the relative size of his shoe print. The one thing I noticed during the tribute, was how big his feet looked on the end of the skinny legs. :blush:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:21 am 

DepplySmitten wrote:
Joni wrote:
KYwoman wrote:
Joni wrote:

BIG!! ;-)

:lol: - What a fun weekend!!! I just got home, and I hope to post some of my pics tomorrow. My pics of Johnny came out really dark, but I think they can be lightened up! :bounce: He was beautiful and gracious, and so adorable....an absolutely fabulous night!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
We all had a wonderful time, and spent alot of time together, poor Mr. DepplySmitten....he had 7 of us to put up with, but he loved it, and I think he got the biggest kick out of our crazy bunch! :lol:
A great time was had by all!
KYwoman is right...Johnnys footprints... :-O...huge!

I'm finally home too and exhausted but so incredibly happy and thrilled that I got to hang out with such fantastic zoners for the weekend! Seeing Johnny in person was such a special experience and I'm so lucky to have shared it with such special zone friends. Dharma_bum, KYwoman and DepplySmitten ~ it was so nice to meet you this weekend. Mr. DepplySmitten was a real trooper. We enjoyed his company. What a good sport he was! DITHOT, Liz and Gypsylee ~ it was a great reunion seeing you guys again! Can't wait until the next buddy adventure! :goodvibes:

Oh, and the girls are correct ~ his footprints are HUGE and it was hard to stop glancing at his feet during the tribute! :blush:

And the movie ~ an incredible experience. Johnny was simply mesmerizing. :cloud9:

"So we shall let the reader answer this question for himself, who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on the shore and merely existed." ~HST~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:33 am 

That's a truly gorgeous pic...All of you are lit from within...Thanks so much for sharing your happiness :cloud9:

I have faith in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:38 am 

:bounce: :bounce:
Thank you for sharing the picture with us -
Gorgeous young ladies ( did you even try to behave like ladies)
and was KYwoman in a bikini?

LIke YIKES to the foot size!
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:51 am 

Dithot, KYWoman, dharma-bum, DepplySmitten, Luvdepp ... thanks so much for your pictures and reports !! :bounce: We can't get enough details, lovely to 'be' with you all !!, thanks for sharing your exciting Johnny-trip !! :bouquet:

Page 3 of 8 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next