Top Ten List- Still Need 3, 2,1!

Earlier ONBC book discussions, Author Q&As and other news.

Moderator: Liz

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Top Ten List- Still Need 3, 2,1!

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:00 pm

Okay you all! We still need our top three reasons why we love the new Zone :bounce: Keep 'em comin'! :zoner:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!

savvysparrow

Unread postby savvysparrow » Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:55 pm

Why we like the new Zone #3:

A new opportunity for former lurkers (myself included) to come out of the closet to join the fun and start posting! : :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Welcome!

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:23 pm

savvysparrow you are an inspiration to lurkers everywhere! Glad to have you aboard! :capnjack: Anyone else?

Who has #2? (By the way, we can have more than one answer.) :-)
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -

Wow! What a ride!

suec

Re: Welcome!

Unread postby suec » Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:19 am

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote:savvysparrow you are an inspiration to lurkers everywhere! Glad to have you aboard! :capnjack: Anyone else?

Who has #2? (By the way, we can have more than one answer.) :-)

OK. Here's my #2. I like the fact that the boards sub-divide so that on this board, for instance, we can still see the old posts easily in the archives and the porch is divided up into general chat and movie discusions. I think that's a really good idea. :grin:

And here's another, although I doubt whether it can strictly speaking be counted as a separate one, because it is closely related to Luvdpp's one about the avatars. But I think we have the best possible combination now of plenty of pics, one with virtually every post, without them filling up the boards. Now we don't miss any valuable bits of information or interesting insights and we still can gaze adoringly at Himself! :drool:

Return to “ONBC Archives”