Page 3 of 3

Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:36 pm
by Glendaleigh
Meant to be here earlier, but I've made my gift.

Johnny! Thank you for being you.

:lilyrose:

Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:29 pm
by Still-Rather-Timid
This afternoon, I just got back from a trip to Ireland--and I'm so glad I got back in time to contribute to Johnny's Birthday Project again (and that I didn't spend all my money on Guinness while I was there!). Thanks so much for arranging this!

Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:04 pm
by Theresa
Still-Rather-Timid wrote:This afternoon, I just got back from a trip to Ireland--and I'm so glad I got back in time to contribute to Johnny's Birthday Project again (and that I didn't spend all my money on Guinness while I was there!). Thanks so much for arranging this!

Slipped in just under the wire, as it were?

I'm glad you had a little bit left over from your trip, too. Thanks!
:bouquet:

Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:39 pm
by part-time poet
Still-Rather-Timid wrote:This afternoon, I just got back from a trip to Ireland--and I'm so glad I got back in time to contribute to Johnny's Birthday Project again (and that I didn't spend all my money on Guinness while I was there!). Thanks so much for arranging this!


Welcome back! :welcome: You picked a great day to come home. Thanks for checking in on the Zone, and for donating to the Birthday Project! :hatsoff:

:balloons: to Johnny Depp!

Part-Time Poet

Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:06 pm
by Lucky13
I'm so happy to have been able to donate again today, in honor of Johnny's birthday. I'm anxiously awaiting the "Grand Total".... I'm sure it's going to be quite amazing. :worldhug:

:balloons: Johnny, wishing you a spectacular birthday!

Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:19 am
by Depp's Pearl
Do we have a grand total yet? Anxiously awaiting... :hope:

Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:19 am
by deb0630
depps pearl wrote:Do we have a grand total yet? Anxiously awaiting... :hope:

Yes I have been hoping somehting was told today. :applause2:

Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:58 am
by Theresa
deb0630 wrote:
depps pearl wrote:Do we have a grand total yet? Anxiously awaiting... :hope:

Yes I have been hoping somehting was told today. :applause2:

It usually takes a couple of days for me to double check all the donations with PayPal and make sure I got all the numbers added up correctly.

Be patient :chill: ...Part-Time Poet will make an announcement soon!

Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:28 pm
by DarkAngel
Thanks for the information dear Theresa, I was awaiting the total amount of the donation, too. But I thought you might need some days to check them all. I think we´ll be patient but of course we can´t wait to hear the news. :blush:

Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:39 pm
by Theresa
DarkAngel wrote:Thanks for the information dear Theresa, I was awaiting the total amount of the donation, too. But I thought you might need some days to check them all. I think we´ll be patient but of course we can´t wait to hear the news. :blush:

:cool:

Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:27 pm
by Kittycat88
Theresa wrote:
deb0630 wrote:
depps pearl wrote:Do we have a grand total yet? Anxiously awaiting... :hope:

Yes I have been hoping somehting was told today. :applause2:

It usually takes a couple of days for me to double check all the donations with PayPal and make sure I got all the numbers added up correctly.

Be patient :chill: ...Part-Time Poet will make an announcement soon!



I am excited too...I think it will be a nice amount of $$ for the hospital...but we will know how much soon enough!! Just nice to know it was a success...thanks to all the zoners, Admins and Mods...Yeah!!!!!!