It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




 Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page
Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:36 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:51 am
Posts: 5286
Meant to be here earlier, but I've made my gift.

Johnny! Thank you for being you.

:lilyrose:


Offline
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:29 pm 

Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 1304
This afternoon, I just got back from a trip to Ireland--and I'm so glad I got back in time to contribute to Johnny's Birthday Project again (and that I didn't spend all my money on Guinness while I was there!). Thanks so much for arranging this!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:04 pm 
JDZ Web Designer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 1:21 am
Posts: 20645
Location: Houston, Texas
Still-Rather-Timid wrote:
This afternoon, I just got back from a trip to Ireland--and I'm so glad I got back in time to contribute to Johnny's Birthday Project again (and that I didn't spend all my money on Guinness while I was there!). Thanks so much for arranging this!

Slipped in just under the wire, as it were?

I'm glad you had a little bit left over from your trip, too. Thanks!
:bouquet:


Offline
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:39 pm 
JDZ Webmaster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:47 pm
Posts: 9883
Still-Rather-Timid wrote:
This afternoon, I just got back from a trip to Ireland--and I'm so glad I got back in time to contribute to Johnny's Birthday Project again (and that I didn't spend all my money on Guinness while I was there!). Thanks so much for arranging this!


Welcome back! :welcome: You picked a great day to come home. Thanks for checking in on the Zone, and for donating to the Birthday Project! :hatsoff:

:balloons: to Johnny Depp!

Part-Time Poet



_________________________________________________________
Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
-- J. M. Barrie
Offline
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:51 pm
Posts: 2027
Location: Riding Shotgun with Dillinger
I'm so happy to have been able to donate again today, in honor of Johnny's birthday. I'm anxiously awaiting the "Grand Total".... I'm sure it's going to be quite amazing. :worldhug:

:balloons: Johnny, wishing you a spectacular birthday!



_________________________________________________________
~ Yah, I wanna take that ride with you!

I'd rather have a moment of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special. April 7, 2008
Offline
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:19 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:02 pm
Posts: 1145
Location: Near Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
Do we have a grand total yet? Anxiously awaiting... :hope:



_________________________________________________________
"For this I bless you most: You give much and know not that you give at all." -Kahlil Gibran
Offline
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:19 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:37 am
Posts: 172
depps pearl wrote:
Do we have a grand total yet? Anxiously awaiting... :hope:

Yes I have been hoping somehting was told today. :applause2:


Offline
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:58 am 
JDZ Web Designer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 1:21 am
Posts: 20645
Location: Houston, Texas
deb0630 wrote:
depps pearl wrote:
Do we have a grand total yet? Anxiously awaiting... :hope:

Yes I have been hoping somehting was told today. :applause2:

It usually takes a couple of days for me to double check all the donations with PayPal and make sure I got all the numbers added up correctly.

Be patient :chill: ...Part-Time Poet will make an announcement soon!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:28 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:51 am
Posts: 7579
Location: Germany
Thanks for the information dear Theresa, I was awaiting the total amount of the donation, too. But I thought you might need some days to check them all. I think we´ll be patient but of course we can´t wait to hear the news. :blush:



_________________________________________________________
^^Put a stake through my heart! And drag me into sunlight^^
Lyric by Nightwish
Offline
 Profile WWW  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:39 pm 
JDZ Web Designer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 1:21 am
Posts: 20645
Location: Houston, Texas
DarkAngel wrote:
Thanks for the information dear Theresa, I was awaiting the total amount of the donation, too. But I thought you might need some days to check them all. I think we´ll be patient but of course we can´t wait to hear the news. :blush:

:cool:


Offline
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Birthday Project Final Weekend--donations top $5,000!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:27 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:44 am
Posts: 36527
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Theresa wrote:
deb0630 wrote:
depps pearl wrote:
Do we have a grand total yet? Anxiously awaiting... :hope:

Yes I have been hoping somehting was told today. :applause2:

It usually takes a couple of days for me to double check all the donations with PayPal and make sure I got all the numbers added up correctly.

Be patient :chill: ...Part-Time Poet will make an announcement soon!



I am excited too...I think it will be a nice amount of $$ for the hospital...but we will know how much soon enough!! Just nice to know it was a success...thanks to all the zoners, Admins and Mods...Yeah!!!!!!



_________________________________________________________
I have finally found a way to live just like I never could before.
I have finally found a way to live in the presence of the lord ~ E. Clapton
Offline
 Profile  
 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page
Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


phpBB skin developed by: John Olson
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group