Michio Kaku on CTCAM Tonight, April 22

by Michio Kaku

Moderator: Liz

Jennak

Michio Kaku on CTCAM Tonight, April 22

Unread postby Jennak » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:56 pm

I didn't know where else to mention this. Liz. I just saw that Michio Kaku is the main guest on CTCAM on the radio tonight, starting at 11 pm Pacific Time. I thought that in view of the heavy going while reading Parallel Worlds, listening to him on the radio (and being able to call in questions in the last hour) might be helpful to some of the Noodlemantras.

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Re: Michio Kaku on CTCAM Tonight, April 22

Unread postby Liz » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Thank you very much for posting this, Jennak. It is definitely the place to do it.

I hate to admit my ignorance, but what is CTCAM?
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

Jennak

Unread postby Jennak » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:50 pm

Liz wrote:Thank you very much for posting this, Jennak. It is definitely the place to do it.

I hate to admit my ignorance, but what is CTCAM?

I'm happy to explain, Liz. :bounce: It is the most listened to nighttime radio talk show on the air, and a favorite of us night owls. CTCAM stands for Coast To Coast AM. You can go on their website www.coasttocoastam.com and click on affiliates to find a station in your area that carries the show. The program begins at 10 pm PT. But The interview with Michio Kaku is from 11 pm to 2 am PT. In most areas it is broadcast on the AM band.

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Jennak. Do they the post interviews on their website so they can be listened to at another time?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!

Jennak

Unread postby Jennak » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:07 am

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote:Thanks for the heads up, Jennak. Do they the post interviews on their website so they can be listened to at another time?

They post a synopsis the next day. But you can only listen to the show later on-line or via podcast if you are a subscriber. Since I live in the East and now have a daytime job, I subscribe. Unfortunately I can't call in anymore because my hours preclude listening to the show live. :tear: Some of the stations rebroadcast part or all of the show the next evening. The station in Toronto replays the last 3 hours the next evening. Here, the station only plays the last hour of the previous show...right before the next evening's show.

Return to “Parallel Worlds”