NEW ONBC CALENDAR - April 3, 2005

Moderator: Liz

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

NEW ONBC CALENDAR - April 3, 2005

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:56 pm

I was a revolutionary who lost his ideals in heroin, a philosopher who lost his integrity in crime, and a poet who lost his soul in a maximum-security prison. When I escaped from that prison, over the front wall, between two gun-towers, I became my country's most wanted man. ~ Gregory David Roberts, author.
Johnny's production company, Infinitum Nihil, has purhcased the rights to Shantaram and Johnny will star as the Australian adventurer, Lin. Join us on the adventure!

March 16 - April 30 ~ Read Shantaram ~ Notice that we are allowing an extra two weeks for reading.

May 1 - May 31 ~ Discuss Shantaram

June 1 - June 30 ~ read I, Fatty

July 1 - July 31 ~ discuss I, Fatty

"Finally, the true skinny on Fatty. Jerry Stahl brilliantly gives, life, voice, truth and respect to Roscoe Arbuckle, redeeming the unjustly tarnished memory of a wildly great talent and a great wild man." ~ Johnny Depp

Johnny has always been a fan of the early silent film actors. I, Fatty is another book recommended by Johnny and also a movie to be made by his production company reportedly starring Phillip Seymour Hoffman (thanks to Suki for that info!)

Our newest addition! This shouldn't come as much of a surprise... ;-)

Specific dates will be announced soon!
NOTE: This calendar may change or be rearranged at any time to reflect the current events of Johnny Depp.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!

sunshine

it's been a long time

Unread postby sunshine » Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:08 am

I am trying to get a hold of tansy.....my computer crashed several months back and I have lost everything. i've started back at work since my surgery and might be visiting dc soon and wante to see her......so if you wouldn't mind sending me her addy or just tell her to email me.....it is still the same....thanks......

sunshine

oh....haha

Unread postby sunshine » Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:09 am

it's crystal by the way...not sure if there is another sunshine on here....i hope i haven't been forgotten!!!

Return to “Announcements and Calendars”