Favorite Johnny Lines
1. Bummer Ted. - Secret Window
2. Dance with me. - Finding Neverland
3. You look somewhat familiar, have I threatend you before? - POTC
4. Ew somebody grab him! - CATCF
5. Because. - Sleepy Hollow
Favorite Johnny Looks
1. Comfortable, jeans, t-shirts etc etc.
2. Hippy, scarves, chains, loads of necklaces etc.
3. Classy, dress pants & shirts, though not with a tie!
4. - Tie included (
5. Just Johnny! - Everything combined into one... Even though he probably has never done that... I bet he's thought about it.
Favorite Johnny Roles
1. Mort Rainey
2. Gilbert Grape
5. Captain Jack
Favorite Johnny Books
1. The Divingbell and the Butterfly. - It was my first Johnny book, and a brilliant one at that. I loved it.
2. Shantaram. - Still haven't finished it, so I'm taking a break.
3. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. - Brilliant.
4. A long way down. - It is tied with Shantaram for #2 but, this one was really good. I love reading multipul charactor point of veiw.
5. The Peoples Act of Love. - Haven't finished it, but the first chapter is good!
Favorite Johnny Accessories
1. Would his whole aura count?
If not than number one will be his many charms and trinkets.
2. What his kids give him, bracelets etc.
3. His many rings, I love rings allot myself and wear many.
4. His leather cuff, I've always wanted one.
5. His hats.