The Monday Night Thread is Back!

Moderator: Liz

lizbet

Unread postby lizbet » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:57 pm

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote: I love little kids and soccer. When my oldest first started playing we had a sign we stuck in the ground that pointed to the goal on their end and then we would switch it after half time so they would shoot in the correct net! :lol: :capnjack:

:biglaugh: DITHOT if you haven't got a patent on this idea I think I'll copy it for the next game I attend - after almost an hour in this heat even the five / six years get confused :lol: this week it was so hot that every time the game stopped to change players (every five minutes or so) all the players came off the pitch and had a drink break - but then back out they'd go :eyebrow: summer is so short in most of Canada that we just shut up and play :eyebrow:
trying to live in "a profound state of ignorance"

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:17 pm

lizbet wrote:
DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote: I love little kids and soccer. When my oldest first started playing we had a sign we stuck in the ground that pointed to the goal on their end and then we would switch it after half time so they would shoot in the correct net! :lol: :capnjack:

:biglaugh: DITHOT if you haven't got a patent on this idea I think I'll copy it for the next game I attend - after almost an hour in this heat even the five / six years get confused :lol: this week it was so hot that every time the game stopped to change players (every five minutes or so) all the players came off the pitch and had a drink break - but then back out they'd go :eyebrow: summer is so short in most of Canada that we just shut up and play :eyebrow:

lizbet, please feel free to use the idea. :lol: If I still had the sign I would send it your way! :cool:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!

Return to “The Monday Night Thread”