The Whiskey Robber/youtube video

Moderator: Liz

gilly

The Whiskey Robber/youtube video

Unread postby gilly » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:43 am

''This is a collection of never seen video from Hungary of Attila Ambrus''..It's interesting to see Attila in gaol..The security surrounding him is amazing..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMHxUqe08cc
Life is beautiful.

I have faith in you.

Carasun

Unread postby Carasun » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:02 am

:thanks: gilly for the link - really interesting! When I watch it - I can find some similarities to Johnny ...incredible!
This would have been a great role for him....does anyone knows what is going on with this movie??

btw - another clip - called Ballade of Whiskey Robber - is really funny! You find it on the right side on the Youtube-screen

better - here is the link:
click
We are are the world - let's care and keep it in good condition!
Help wherever you cani ~ find your fundraiser

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:39 am

Nice finds, gilly and Carasun! I have had this book in my stack for a long time. I just need to find the time to read it!
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Unread postby Liz » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:19 am

Two very interesting videos! I think I prefer the more serious one. :lol: :thanks!: for the links, ladies.
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

Charlene

Unread postby Charlene » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:53 pm

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote:Nice finds, gilly and Carasun! I have had this book in my stack for a long time. I just need to find the time to read it!

Dust if off DITHOT...I really liked this book. Good laughs. I gave it to my son to read and he did a book report on it in 11th grade...complete with props (it was required). He enjoyed it.

Thanks for the links, though alot of it is directly from the pages of the book (pictures).

Depputante

Unread postby Depputante » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:04 pm

Sorry, I'm missing the point here. Is this a movie Johnny is considering? or is it an Infinitum Nihil thing?
“The scariest enemy is from within. Allowing yourself to be limited and conform to what you're expected to conform to.”~JD

Boo-Radley

Unread postby Boo-Radley » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:11 pm

Thanks gilly and Carasun, I got a liked both videos, the second one was pretty funny.

Depputante wrote:Sorry, I'm missing the point here. Is this a movie Johnny is considering? or is it an Infinitum Nihil thing?

Hi Depputante, Johnny's company IN has bought the rights to The Whiskey Robber, and I believe he is planning to take the lead role.

Live in Depp
Boo
"With this hand I will cup your.... Oh goodness no!"~~Victor Van Dort

"The theater is my drug, and my illness is so far advanced that my physic must be of the highest quality."~~John Wilmot

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:09 pm

Charlene, the book is near the top of the pile, it is just finding the time to read it! :banghead:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -

Wow! What a ride!

Charlene

Unread postby Charlene » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:14 pm

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote:Charlene, the book is near the top of the pile, it is just finding the time to read it! :banghead:

Well, if you would quit working into the wee hours of the night, trying to see how hard you can make the questions, you'd have more time to read!!!! Love you DITHOT.

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:17 pm

Charlene wrote:
DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote:Charlene, the book is near the top of the pile, it is just finding the time to read it! :banghead:

Well, if you would quit working into the wee hours of the night, trying to see how hard you can make the questions, you'd have more time to read!!!! Love you DITHOT.

So you are on to my evil plan? mwaaahaaaahaaa... :mwahaha:

Wow! What a ride!

lumineuse

Unread postby lumineuse » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:41 pm

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote:
Charlene wrote:

Geez. I don't even know how you and Liz find the time to do the tidbit research, let alone come up with perfpexing questions! I van't even find the time to the fit in watching the Sweeney Todd movie I bought! And I have no valid excuse.
"Oh, good!........ No worries, then."

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Unread postby Liz » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:32 pm

lumineuse wrote:
Charlene wrote:

Geez. I don't even know how you and Liz find the time to do the tidbit research, let alone come up with perfpexing questions! I van't even find the time to the fit in watching the Sweeney Todd movie I bought! And I have no valid excuse.

:mwahaha: :capnjack:

Hey Lumi, we hope you join us for this discussion. We miss you. :hope:
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

lumineuse

Unread postby lumineuse » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:27 pm

Liz wrote:
lumineuse wrote:
Charlene wrote:

:mwahaha: :capnjack:

Hey Lumi, we hope you join us for this discussion. We miss you. :hope:

Liz, I sure hope to! I read the play, but as I said, have not had time to watch the video I bought. Nor have I read most of the the tid-bits, which is a real shame. But I am going to try!!!
"Oh, good!........ No worries, then."

Return to “Book News”