Most loved character pics

For more relaxed conversation about Johnny Depp, to share favorite Depp photos & scans, have themed pic parties, or to identify unknown pics
smithyn76

Unread postby smithyn76 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:44 am

:signhi:

I hope I'm doing this right with starting a new thread. I'm still trying to get the hang of this ;-)

I just wish to share some pics with you guys, which show JD in some of his best roles IMHO :shy: :-)
So here you'll find either screencaps I made myself or some other good ones that are all over the net, from PotC, From Hell, Ninth Gate and Chocolat. :myheart:

I'll start with one I made recently from Chocolat. I just :loveshower: Roux, the sexy :drool: gipsy pirate. :myheart:

Can someone tell me how to embed the picture? I tried it with the "img" button in the "post reply" window, but it only showed the link, not the picture. How do you do that? Can anyone help out?
:zoner: EVOLVE THE FUTURE - Dr. Will Caster, Professor at Berkeley :zoner:

Theresa
JDZ Webmaster

Unread postby Theresa » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:48 pm

I think the upload site you're using doesn't make it real easy to embed a larger image. Looks like they want you to use the small thumbnail print and then link back to their site.

Too bad....Roux deserves to be shown in a large picture! :flashingheart:

Moonbeam

Unread postby Moonbeam » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:32 am

Hi Zoners!!

Not sure of the rules of this Pic Party, but I just re-watched 'The Brave'. My fave character for today is Raphael!!!

:loveshower: :truefan: :myheart:
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't.- -- Johnny ...Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all." -- Johnny ...You cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel. --Johnny Depp

smithyn76

Unread postby smithyn76 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:57 pm

Theresa wrote:I think the upload site you're using doesn't make it real easy to embed a larger image. Looks like they want you to use the small thumbnail print and then link back to their site.

Too bad....Roux deserves to be shown in a large picture! :flashingheart:

:hello: Theresa,

you are absolutely right about that. :agreesign: Roux deserves to be shown in big pictures, because he is so sexy :drool: :flashingheart: .

Here is another one I made from Chocolat. Yummy :drool: :eat:

Hah! This time it works. I found another image upload side and it works beautifully. Yeah! :applause:

smithyn76

Unread postby smithyn76 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:03 pm

And another sexy one :heart4: . His look is priceless :harhar:

I could watch this movie over and over again. :myheart:

smithyn76

Unread postby smithyn76 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:41 pm

:hello: moonbeam,

as I started this thread or pic party, I think (or hope) I'm allowed to tell you this. I mentioned in my opening post of which JD movies I'm posting pics in here. ;)

There are the following:
all PotC movies, From Hell, Ninth Gate and Chocolat. I also welcome pics from Dead Man and Finding Neverland.

Your pics from The Brave are nice too, as we all know that movie meant a lot to Johnny, because of his native American heritage and his chance to work again with his hero Marlon Brando.
But the movie itself is too dark and too sad for my taste.

Hope I've not offended you :blush: and you are welcome to post pics again from the mentioned films. :applause2:

Oh, I hope this will let you smile too :-) :-)

I think poor Frederick smiled too seldom, but when he did, it lit up the whole room.

SnoopyDances

Unread postby SnoopyDances » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:12 pm

Theresa
JDZ Webmaster

Unread postby Theresa » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:42 pm

Oh, everyone has a "most loved character" ...

This is one of mine

Joni
JDZ Global Moderator

Unread postby Joni » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:21 am

Theresa wrote:Oh, everyone has a "most loved character" ...

You're right Theresa, so I'm going to post some too.

No need to limit your pictures to specific movies, as we all have different favourites. Variety makes for a more interesting pic party!

One of my favourite characters has always been Mort from Secret Window.

gipsyblues

Unread postby gipsyblues » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:40 am

Thank you Theresa and Joni . :hug: :namaste: !!! You are so right :applause2: , each of us has a " Most loved character " It is also good that we have different opinions. :agreesign:

smithyn76

Unread postby smithyn76 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:59 am

:signhi: zoners,

I may have started this on the wrong foot so to speak. :lolsign:

Of course you can post pics of your own fav character of Johnny. :ok: It was wrong of me to limit it. Sorry guys :blush: .
As long as noone posts pics from Willy Wonka or other really weird characters, I'm good with it. :lol: ;)

Here are two that I like, from the time they shot "Secret Window", as he is dressed as Mort. :-)

I'm finally getting the hang of this uploading process, even though I sadly lost the admin link to my first album. So please, bear with me, eh? :hope: :)

Joni
JDZ Global Moderator

Unread postby Joni » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:57 pm

smithyn76 wrote:I may have started this on the wrong foot so to speak. :lolsign:

Of course you can post pics of your own fav character of Johnny. :ok: It was wrong of me to limit it. Sorry guys :blush: .
As long as noone posts pics from Willy Wonka or other really weird characters, I'm good with it. :lol: ;)

I don't know if you are serious or joking about weird characters, so I should tell you that Zoners are free to post any characters they like, even ones who are, in your opinion, weird. Bear in mind that starting a topic does not include setting rules or moderating the thread. :wave:

smithyn76

Unread postby smithyn76 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:30 pm

:hello: Joni,

Oops :facepalm: , seems I was overstepping my boundaries again. So, so sorry :blush: for that. Again!

Originally I had the idea of starting a thread for a few of his characters and any of you could have started another one for a few more. :ok: Know what I mean? Guess I wanted to avoid :nosmile: overcrowding this thread, but an individual thread for any of his characters would have been too much, as there are so many. Right? ;)

Hopefully this nice BtS pic of From Hell, makes you all smile too. :-)

Sorry for the quality. Even my photo editor couldn't get out all the grains.

Return to “DeppChat & Pic Parties”