Johnny may play a cryptocurrency billionaire ...

For more relaxed conversation about Johnny Depp, to share favorite Depp photos & scans, have themed pic parties, or to identify unknown pics
meeps

Unread postby meeps » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:35 am

Yet another rumour about a possible upcoming role :love:

Sweeney Todd

Unread postby Sweeney Todd » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:31 pm

From Page Six:

A source said that there’s even been buzz the film’s gotten interest from Johnny Depp — though that may be just wishful thinking: A source close to the movie star said he’d never heard of it. Reps did not get back to us.
:sweeneydepp: Never forget. Never forgive. :sweeneydepp:

jruoss

Unread postby jruoss » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:58 pm

I'd watch it. But there was a movie Johnny had wanted to make that was mentioned in that Rolling Stone hit job called "Happier Days", about a guy who checks into a retirement home in his 40's after "losing his wife and everything". That sounds both sad and hilarious, and perhaps just parallel enough to Johnny's own recent history to resonate on that level as well. I'd really love to see that and Johnny's I-phone bathtub version of Titantic... not holding my breath though.
"There is certainly a part of me that tends to be that loner. You never find me in the center of the crowd. I just like to stay back a little and hang in the shadows."

Return to “DeppChat & Pic Parties”