Inamorata Question #27 ~ The end - the most important part!

by Joseph Gangemi

Moderator: Liz

Endora

Unread postby Endora » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:04 pm

Liz wrote:I find it interesting that many of you liked the open-endedness of the story. I did also, which is unlike me, because I usually like everything wrapped up all neat and tidy. After all, the ending is the most important part of the story…..to me.

Liz, I also like a question to have an answer and that's what in the end put me off this book. The multitude of loose ends didn't appeal to me. I am still of the opinion that those who are of a religious calling would be more happy with the book than me. I find that if things can't be described clearly by science I am very doubting.
Work hard, learn well, and make peace with the fact that you'll never be as cool as Johnny Depp. GQ.

Solace in the flood

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Unread postby Liz » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:38 pm

Endora wrote:
Liz wrote:I find it interesting that many of you liked the open-endedness of the story. I did also, which is unlike me, because I usually like everything wrapped up all neat and tidy. After all, the ending is the most important part of the story…..to me.

Liz, I also like a question to have an answer and that's what in the end put me off this book. The multitude of loose ends didn't appeal to me. I am still of the opinion that those who are of a religious calling would be more happy with the book than me. I find that if things can't be described clearly by science I am very doubting.

That makes sense, Endora. And being that I am a believer, I am more apt to believe what I can't see or what can't be proven.
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

Return to “Inamorata”