Inamorata Question #16 ~ Ernst Stanlowe

by Joseph Gangemi

Moderator: Liz

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:47 pm

Good points, indeed, suec! There were certainly several avenues of questioning that Finch could have pursued and didn't. I do think he served to give us background on Crawley and move the story along but I'm not totally convinced that he didn't have something to do with all the goings on. Of course that is probably exactly what I am supposed to believe as a totally confused reader! :eyebrow:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!

suec

Unread postby suec » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:56 am

Well, thank you ladies! But I definitely feel like tossing my teddy out of my pram at this point! It is making me so irritable. He tells us she isn't a medium, that Crawley is a mesmerist and she his unwilling assistant. So some useful information. I wish Finch had pursued it more. Maybe he is the guy who provides the sound effects off-stage, with the furniture being moved. But then what about Pike and the translating the language? But if they have Pike, they don't need Stanlowe, and I do find it hard to imagine Crawley risking his rep on Stanlowe.
Maybe it is like that Orient Express Agatha Christie story, and they are all in on it. Maybe she is genuine.
I just want the answer now. So that's my question to Gangemi. I want a nice tidy little explanation of how it is done, please, wrapped up in ribbon, preferably pink. Not that I am likely to get it.
"Luck... inspiration... both only really happen to you when you empty your heart of ambition, purpose, and plan; when you give yourself, completely, to the golden, fate-filled moment."

Liz
ONBC Moderator

Unread postby Liz » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:51 am

A little frustrated there, Suec? :lol: Wouldn't it be great after all of our debating back and forth, we could get a final answer on this? And Johnny will be calling me any minute, too. :mwahaha:
You can't judge a book by its cover.

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:27 pm

Welcome back to Planet Delusion, ladies! :hypnotic:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -

Wow! What a ride!

Return to “Inamorata”