F&LILV Question #24 - Symbolism

by Hunter S. Thompson

Moderator: Liz

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:05 pm

Since it's for ENGLISH.... :lol:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!

DeppLovesBananahs

Unread postby DeppLovesBananahs » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:08 pm

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote:Since it's for ENGLISH.... :lol:

:lol: I knew you'd understand, its all about LEARNING. And ENGLISH. If it were Science, we'd have to draw the line and say, nope, you can't say Hell. It's simply inapprotiate. But English is far superior. :cool:

Hannah
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Rosevelt

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:12 pm

DeppLovesBananahs wrote:

:lol: I knew you'd understand, its all about LEARNING. And ENGLISH. If it were Science, we'd have to draw the line and say, nope, you can't say Hell. It's simply inapprotiate. But English is far superior. :cool:

Hannah

When I was in school science was my own little piece of hell! :freaked: But since it's about LEARNING and ENGLISH we'll let you slide on by sista'.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -

Wow! What a ride!

DeppLovesBananahs

Unread postby DeppLovesBananahs » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:15 pm

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote:
DeppLovesBananahs wrote:

Hannah

When I was in school science was my own little piece of hell! :freaked: But since it's about LEARNING and ENGLISH we'll let you slide on by sista'.

You can say that again, I'm taking Biology right now. Hell compressed down into a 45 minute period.

Thank God. I was a little scared when I said it the first time, but the second one I was hoping my account was still in operation. :-O :-/

Hannah
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Rosevelt

DeppInTheHeartOfTexas

Unread postby DeppInTheHeartOfTexas » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:21 pm

No worries, it's all in the name of research... :investigate:

Wow! What a ride!

Return to “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas”