It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:53 am 

KYwoman wrote:
Bix wrote:
Great read, DITHOT, as always. I really enjoyed the interplay among the writer, HST and JD. I loved it that Bill Murray told Johnny it would take five years to stop being Hunter! :lol: I may be one of the only people around who really likes Where the Buffalo Roam and Murray's take on HST, which doesn't take anything away from F&LILV or Johnny's performance. They are two different things and each can be appreciated for what it is. The exchange of faxes at the beginning of filming was hysterical, but Johnny did seem to know exactly how to handle Hunter. Maybe there is something to that idea about them both springing from the "dark & bloody ground" of Kentucky. :-?

:rotflmao: Yeah, we are a strange lot. Too much sipping from the still!!

You people from Louisville...always keeping it WEIRD! :hypnotic: :lol:

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -
Wow! What a ride!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:02 am 

Location: Kentucky (KY); birthplace of Johnny Depp and Hunter S Thompson
DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote:
KYwoman wrote:
Bix wrote:
Great read, DITHOT, as always. I really enjoyed the interplay among the writer, HST and JD. I loved it that Bill Murray told Johnny it would take five years to stop being Hunter! :lol: I may be one of the only people around who really likes Where the Buffalo Roam and Murray's take on HST, which doesn't take anything away from F&LILV or Johnny's performance. They are two different things and each can be appreciated for what it is. The exchange of faxes at the beginning of filming was hysterical, but Johnny did seem to know exactly how to handle Hunter. Maybe there is something to that idea about them both springing from the "dark & bloody ground" of Kentucky. :-?

People from Austin should know!! :slick:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:16 pm 
JDZ Moderator

KYwoman wrote:
DeppInTheHeartOfTexas wrote:
KYwoman wrote:
Bix wrote:

People from Austin should know!! :slick:

Hee hee. :grin:

The only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story.

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
Previous  1, 2